Debunking the unrealistic height standards

Listen fuckface, the self reported data in Germany for 18-20yo in 2021 averages at 181,8cm or 5ft 11.5 inches
For most countries is lower than that
cope harder soy

"Debunking the unrealistic height standards"🤓

• JFL
Reactions: 6foot3Mediterranean
Women want men that are significantly taller than them and moderately taller than other men, ideally.
In america. Yes. In other parts of the world, no. However, i suspect this to change with the advent of social media

Hence, we need to start doing things like taking women’s rights away again.

In america. Yes. In other parts of the world, no. However, i suspect this to change with the advent of social media

Hence, we need to start doing things like taking women’s rights away again.
Taking manlets' right to reproduce would be ineffably significantly more effective.

Inceldom or not, no amount of money, subscribers, wealth or status can make up for what you see are about to see below. Manlets I warn you [DO NOT CLICK]

@Eli
holy fuck this is so brutal niggas just take pictures like this with no awareness

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Sorry I graduated, can't help but being intelligent
you're not intelligent, you're a coping manlet who will never please a women.

Hey feminist cucks lord. All women are useless pigs and rape is a socially made up concept that women use in order to get men in jail. But ofc, being the typical cuck uoubare suport women. All women are whorws. Including our mothers.

With that being said. The mablet gene is contuined on the feminine side. For example, my birth giver is 5’2” my dad was 5’11”, i’m extremely short at 5’8”-5’9”.

Short women make short men. Short men don’t get to reproduce anyway, you know this though, right? It’s short women who keep the short men around whobget no sex while the short women are the ones who reproduce tall genes.

All women are pigs.
Taking manlets' right to reproduce would be ineffably significantly more effective.

• +1
Reactions: lwlaiet060920
you're not intelligent, you're a coping manlet who will never please a women.
I'm intelligent, not a manlet and jfl if pleasing women is your life goal betabux

all you do is cope on every thread kys
No, citing data and studies you're too retarded to understand isn't coping. What is coping is having a weird vested interest in convincing yourself that you are surrounded by giants, going as far as calling actual studies based on thousands of measurements cope cause you're a basement dwelling sperg with near-0 irl experience. Also jfl at you admitting that my parody of retards like you reminds you of yourself by getting offended by it.

Last edited:
It’s short women who keep the short men around whobget no sex while the short women are the ones who reproduce tall genes
Short girls are not breeding stock ofc
"not a manlet" nice cope.
Average is not being a manlet, you must be a giant yourself lmao
weird vested interest in convincing yourself that you are surrounded by giants
Probably wakes up at night after dreaming about being height moged

• +1
Reactions: kanderior
Short girls are not breeding stock ofc

Average is not being a manlet, you must be a giant yourself lmao

Probably wakes up at night after dreaming about being height moged
lmao the cope is so strong, nigga's crying over maneltism.

So much shit talk and you are a frauded 6ft, probably around 5'10 or below average jfl
"frauded 6 foot" no i was fruaded 6 2

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO
i feel like a child at 5'10 with shoes so i just cope with face physique and fighting
same ngl but I’m only 5’9 with shoes dude it’s so ass

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
if you think 6'2 is top 20 percent height in germany then your delusional and never stepped foot in europe a day nin your life,thats top 35 percent height maybe 40
What is top 5% height in Germany? And what is actual chad height there? Like 195cm?

Given the heights are self-reported, you can reduce each increment by 2 inches.

Hey feminist cucks lord. All women are useless pigs and rape is a socially made up concept that women use in order to get men in jail. But ofc, being the typical cuck uoubare suport women. All women are whorws. Including our mothers.

With that being said. The mablet gene is contuined on the feminine side. For example, my birth giver is 5’2” my dad was 5’11”, i’m extremely short at 5’8”-5’9”.

Short women make short men. Short men don’t get to reproduce anyway, you know this though, right? It’s short women who keep the short men around whobget no sex while the short women are the ones who reproduce tall genes.

All women are pigs.
don’t talk about your mother like that dumbass nigga

Yes... height is a halo but lets stop acting like if you are average height it's over.

Height follows a normal distribution with a bell curve, meaning that most people are around average, meaning it's normal and not a looksmin like some retards make it seem, it's just neutral.

View attachment 2642707View attachment 2642714

Because average is more or less the same as the median height it means that 50% of guys will be taller than you but it also means that:
  • 38,2% of guys will be either 0-2 inches (~5cm) shorter or taller than you
  • 68% of guys will be either 0-4 inches (~10cm) shorter or taller than you
  • 32% of guys will height mog you and you will height mog 32% of guys (>4inch/10cm difference)
View attachment 2642736View attachment 2642743

Average/median height also varies greatly from country to country, meaning what is considered short or tall also varies.
Even in Germany 6'2 or 188cm should be around top 20% in height (18-20yo in 2021), in other countries it's like top 10% or less.

View attachment 2642725View attachment 2642929

You can check the height stats for your country below

Regarding the stats for the female height,
The anecdotal reports of women towering over you if you are around average height are complete BS.

View attachment 2642957
  • If you are average in your country, only about 3% of girls or 1 in 33 will be taller than you
  • Even you if you are 5'5 or 165,1cm, in most western countries it's like bottom 5%, you are still taller than >50% of girls

The average male/female height ratio ranges from like 1.04 to 1.11, the most normal being 1.08
This happens for a reason, odds are you are still a match for every girl within that height range.
  • Taking the last example, if you are 5'5 or 165,1cm your partner would have to be:
    • 1.04 ratio: 5'2.9 or 161,1cm or smaller (~45% of girls)
    • 1.08 ratio: 5'0.2 or 152,8cm or smaller (~5% of girls)

Even If you are bottom 5% in height, you can still be a match for 45% of girls
That’s crazy but will a single foid ever see this

Yes... height is a halo but lets stop acting like if you are average height it's over.

Height follows a normal distribution with a bell curve, meaning that most people are around average, meaning it's normal and not a looksmin like some retards make it seem, it's just neutral.

View attachment 2642707View attachment 2642714

Because average is more or less the same as the median height it means that 50% of guys will be taller than you but it also means that:
  • 38,2% of guys will be either 0-2 inches (~5cm) shorter or taller than you
  • 68% of guys will be either 0-4 inches (~10cm) shorter or taller than you
  • 32% of guys will height mog you and you will height mog 32% of guys (>4inch/10cm difference)
View attachment 2642736View attachment 2642743

Average/median height also varies greatly from country to country, meaning what is considered short or tall also varies.
Even in Germany 6'2 or 188cm should be around top 20% in height (18-20yo in 2021), in other countries it's like top 10% or less.

View attachment 2642725View attachment 2642929

You can check the height stats for your country below

Regarding the stats for the female height,
The anecdotal reports of women towering over you if you are around average height are complete BS.

View attachment 2642957
  • If you are average in your country, only about 3% of girls or 1 in 33 will be taller than you
  • Even you if you are 5'5 or 165,1cm, in most western countries it's like bottom 5%, you are still taller than >50% of girls

The average male/female height ratio ranges from like 1.04 to 1.11, the most normal being 1.08
This happens for a reason, odds are you are still a match for every girl within that height range.
  • Taking the last example, if you are 5'5 or 165,1cm your partner would have to be:
    • 1.04 ratio: 5'2.9 or 161,1cm or smaller (~45% of girls)
    • 1.08 ratio: 5'0.2 or 152,8cm or smaller (~5% of girls)

Even If you are bottom 5% in height, you can still be a match for 45% of girls
thx, but this didnt make me any taller :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back