Deca worth it?

Deleted member 2621

Deleted member 2621

Kortajarena lurking
Sry boys no time to put an exact description. Basically deca makes you very masculine with many sides

To all roid experts, what do u think?

u get giga depressed on it. complete opposite feeling to blasting high test and it suppresses you for months after coming off it. plus the heart effects.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, RoundHouse and Deleted member 2621
u get giga depressed on it. complete opposite feeling to blasting high test and it suppresses you for months after coming off it. plus the heart effects.
So u think cons outweight pros?

You shouldnt run 19nors if you are not on trt for at least 6 months after your last injection.

Hell even in that you shouldnt run 19nors. Your dick and mental state might get damaged srsly.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 2621
cant think of good reason to use it. EQ is better as a lower side anabolic.
Im lookin for something with high androgenic effects but little sides tbh... something like sarms but not targeting muscle, rather bone and body hair

Im lookin for something with high androgenic effects but little sides tbh... something like sarms but not targeting muscle, rather bone and body hair
primobolan?
although gl finding the real thing lul.

masteron also is giga androgenic/lowers E but goodbye hair if you take it

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
Just run an HGH Test stack.

• +1
Nigga you dont use steroids for its androgenic side effects.

Jfl at this shit. Lev Peshkov 2.0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bewusst and TITUS
primobolan?
although gl finding the real thing lul.

masteron also is giga androgenic/lowers E but goodbye hair if you take it
Primobolan? Havent looked into that too much, thanks buddy

Nigga you dont use steroids for its androgenic side effects.

Jfl at this shit. Lev Peshkov 2.0
I do lol. I dont need muscle right now, masculinity mogs.

Primobolan? Havent looked into that too much, thanks buddy
i guess balding is inevitable if its androgenic as androgens cause miniaturisation of hair follicles. just take fin i guess to solve that.

• +1
i guess balding is inevitable if its androgenic as androgens cause miniaturisation of hair follicles. just take fin i guess to solve that.
Yh i thought about combining win with topical fin tbh, not sure tho. Maybe there are selective androgen modulators which dont select the muscles but rather other features

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I do lol. I dont need muscle right now, masculinity mogs.
Beside from FtM trans, nobody did grow a jawline and cheekbones from steroids.
All you will have in the end is a bald head.
Its funny cuz DHT is the most androgenic thing you have rn.

Yh i thought about combining win with topical fin tbh, not sure tho. Maybe there are selective androgen modulators which dont select the muscles but rather other features
but surely the muscle growth is a pleasant side effect? i suppose u could just not eat in a caloric surplus and instead get shredded af.

• +1
but surely the muscle growth is a pleasant side effect? i suppose u could just not eat in a caloric surplus and instead get shredded af.
True i agree. Maybe rather a way to have androgenic effects with less sides

Stick with androsterone, progesterone, DHEA, proviron, androstolone etc.

HCG too.

• +1
Testosterone is the way to go if you want androgenic effects, most other compounds are designed to be more anabolic and less androgenic than testosterone, google the anabolic/androgenic ratio of all the steroid compounds, besides you can stop dht from rkting your hair by using fin/dut.
Forget about all the other stupid comments in this thread, primobolan is more anabolic than test and " androsterone, progesterone, DHEA, proviron, androstolone" are copes.
Testosterone, topical fin/dut in your hair and HGH for that gigantism look if you fancy.
First guy on the whole world who takes test for the androgenic effects though, you will lose fat and gain some muscle even if you don't train. If you want to grow thicker beard use minox while on test, im going to get a caveman beard with that.

• Love it
So you want bones: take HGH

You want more facial hair/deeper voice/ other androgenic traits: take high-dose Test, and/or a DHT-derivative such as Proviron, Masteron, or Primobolan.

I hope you don't value your hair though

• +1
Testosterone is the way to go if you want androgenic effects, most other compounds are designed to be more anabolic and less androgenic than testosterone, google the anabolic/androgenic ratio of all the steroid compounds, besides you can stop dht from rkting your hair by using fin/dut.
Forget about all the other stupid comments in this thread, primobolan is more anabolic than test and " androsterone, progesterone, DHEA, proviron, androstolone" are copes.
Testosterone, topical fin/dut in your hair and HGH for that gigantism look if you fancy.
First guy on the whole world who takes test for the androgenic effects though, you will lose fat and gain some muscle even if you don't train. If you want to grow thicker beard use minox while on test, im going to get a caveman beard with that.
Thanks bud. Yh i think masculinity is underrated

You want more facial hair/deeper voice/ other androgenic traits: take high-dose Test, and/or a DHT-derivative such as Proviron, Masteron, or Primobolan.

Proviron might be my first choice rn...
Combined with lgd, igf lr3 and butea it might work.

I include my hair every night in my prayers, also i try to stay high gh for that

Again stupid comment, test and topical fin/dut is the perfect androgenic combination. END THREAD.

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
Proviron might be my first choice rn...
Combined with lgd, igf lr3 and butea it might work.

I include my hair every night in my prayers, also i try to stay high gh for that
You are wasting your time, do test and then PCT.

• +1
Again stupid comment, test and topical fin/dut is the perfect androgenic combination. END THREAD.
Not everyone is willing to put up with possible Fin side effects though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and TITUS
You are wasting your time, do test and then PCT.
I wanna do what trannies do. I heard they sometines throw some hcg and proviron in there, also im a big fan of dht.

testosterone cure is pretty expensive tho?

And i hate pct sides

Maybe ill go with some good ol nolvadren xt

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
I wanna do what trannies do. I heard they sometines throw some hcg and proviron in there, also im a big fan of dht.

testosterone cure is pretty expensive tho?

And i hate pct sides

Maybe ill go with some good ol nolvadren xt
Whow im out, you got no clue what you are talking about.

• +1
Whow im out, you got no clue what you are talking about.
With nolvadren xt? Crazy t booster that doesnt affect axis. Was mase illegal tho so now they use prohormones

Yes, you can also look into FTM hormonal protocols, it's the same goal after all, i.e. virilization

• +1
  • +1
Jk you can try it, my bet is it will it only make your wallet a bit lighter, but I don't know that specific product,

so I'll abstain from judging, if I did not try it

• +1
Sry boys no time to put an exact description. Basically deca makes you very masculine with many sides

Deca doesn’t make u masculine , dht and testosterone do , specially dht

deca is very low androgenic, it doesnt masculinize you, high doses of test do that due to high dht levels. In terms of gains and what not idk cause never used it but i know from studies it dramatically improves insulin sensitibity of the muscle cells, so more of the carbs you eat go to your muscle glycogen stores and not fat, it also very minimally aromatizes to estrogen so if you do deca only most guys blood work shows their estrogen is in a good range, tren only crashed estrogen, high test estrogen way over the range unless AI.

I mean look at the golden era bodybuilders it was their main injectable

• +1
Zyzz mainly used 19-Nors and had some pretty remarkable changes

• +1