decent jaw and cheek fillers result

C

chigoha

get looks or die trying
it's actually the only result where they give him the chiseled look and hollow cheeks making me wonder if he didn't get buccal fat removal or some stuff

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Amexmaxx, bogii and 2 others
giga based result.

@Deusmaximus @randomvanish tag to rate

• +1
Reactions: AspieBro and Deleted member 14166
giga based result.

this doc is a well-known "male make-up" doc. legit good results, except lips.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, reptiles and Deleted member 17244
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and randomvanish
You are delusional if you think girls like this.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: looksseg, Swole bravo, Deleted member 8988 and 4 others
he also got fillers on his browridge / temples which resulted in lower-set eyebrows

damn this dude really ascended

Now time to gorge on dicks bc hes obv gay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
@russiancel, bro this dude literally transformed to a male model

L
it's actually the only result where they give him the chiseled look and hollow cheeks making me wonder if he didn't get buccal fat removal or some stuff

Looks like alien shit. Will look awful as time goes on like a pillow.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg, niqfan625, Deleted member 8988 and 2 others
this doc is a well-known "male make-up" doc. legit good results, except lips.
he is mostly known for doing laser skin treatments , he fixed many people's skin problems and imperfections with his magical skin treatments

Very good result. Mostly because the guy is lean and not a bloated ballon trying to get better looking with fillers.
Still the hallow cheek look is because the after picture has stronger and different angle lightning.
When i go under a strong light i also have the same hallow ogee curved look. Its a bit frauded.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, angloidcel, reptiles and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: bogii
@bogii @Deusmaximus tho he was a strong chadlite prior to getting fillers.

• +1
  • So Sad
PSL increased but appeal is same or slightly less

My friend, if you think what Emer did to him is attractive, I have a bad news for you :feelshehe:

Also, if you do the same, I promise, I will know immediately why your girlfriend left you :feelsrope:

This is terrible:
Gay alien

PS. This guy did not even need any fillers to begin with. Was robust Chadlite/Chad before the manipulations. Now he looks unnatural TBH. Also, in the "After" pic, they played with lights. :feelsokman:

PPS. Now you can roast me, all. The above was not trolling :)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksseg, hypergamy, Deleted member 8988 and 3 others
Damn, he literally went from high-tier normie to Chad.

he is mostly known for doing laser skin treatments , he fixed many people's skin problems and imperfections with his magical skin treatments
1 syringe at his practice costs 1500 dollars.

Given the track record of creating gay aliens, I am not sure I would want to go to him :feelsokman:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Guys, honestly, I think many of you should seriously log out from this website for a week or two, maybe take a pause, watch some series, maybe walk in the mall, look at real people :feelshehe:

I think the beauty standards of this forum are seriously fucked up...
If you can call these "beauty" standards, more like "gay alien" standards :feelsrope:

Look:
Opry

Does Opry without special exposure look even CLOSE to the Monster that Emer created in his Biolab? :feelsrope:
Mind you, Opry has a square jaw btw :feelsokman:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: looksseg, bogii and Deleted member 8988

MashAllah

giga based result.

He was a high tier normie before the fucking filler.

Screenshot 20220603 102224

No wonder his results weren't shit he had a giga great skull ngl just be nordic strikes again.

This Emer guy is annoying as fuck.
1) he changes the lighting a lot. In the 2nd picture the guy has full frontal lighting, he is squinting hard just because of this.
2) his caption: "minimal definition of the jawline"=must be fucking kidding me of this is minimal definition
3) the guy also shaved or something. What is so fucking hard to take 2 similar pictures in similar lighting and beard conditions, i just can't understand why they all want to fraud like this.

But then i come here and i see people appreciating this shit and i understand why.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and Deleted member 16380
This Emer guy is annoying as fuck.
1) he changes the lighting a lot. In the 2nd picture the guy has full frontal lighting, he is squinting hard just because of this.
2) his caption: "minimal definition of the jawline"=must be fucking kidding me of this is minimal definition
3) the guy also shaved or something. What is so fucking hard to take 2 similar pictures in similar lighting and beard conditions, i just can't understand why they all want to fraud like this.

But then i come here and i see people appreciating this shit and i understand why.
he posted many pics including the last one in his car and you can clearly see a difference in his facial definition and hollow cheeks

he posted many pics including the last one in his car and you can clearly see a difference in his facial definition and hollow cheeks
I am not denying the difference.
What i would like people to pay attention is:
1) the fact that he is always frauding
2) each time you do fillers you expose yourself to the risk of blindness
3) you don t know what other things he did just for the photo shoot. Maybe dr Emer made him a discount and told him to pop a diuretic, just for the after photo. Maybe he did other procedures like buccal fat removal or that perioral mount lipo Eppley is marketing so intensely.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380 and chigoha
Guys, honestly, I think many of you should seriously log out from this website for a week or two, maybe take a pause, watch some series, maybe walk in the mall, look at real people :feelshehe:

I think the beauty standards of this forum are seriously fucked up...
If you can call these "beauty" standards, more like "gay alien" standards :feelsrope:

Look:
View attachment 1713187
Does Opry without special exposure look even CLOSE to the Monster that Emer created in his Biolab? :feelsrope:
Mind you, Opry has a square jaw btw :feelsokman:
Opry has low smv

looks better before imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18890, Deleted member 8988 and chigoha
Opry has low smv
Sry man, but he has a HUGE SMV.

I seriously was interested in this, because from the first day I joined Looksmax, when I learned who O'Pry was I thought he was just a fucked up Gay Alien... Srsly... thought he was weird and ugly.

I asked 3 women (1 - 20th years old, 1 - 30 y.o, and 1 in 50s) - who is more attractive Gandy or O'Pry (matched by younger versions ofc) - all three said O'Pry is a LOT more handsome. :hnghn:

I was surprised. But now my personal mini-survey shows that O'Pry is insanely attractive for women, for whatever reason it is - gay alien eyes? Or godly jaw? idk... :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 18840
Sry man, but he has a HUGE SMV.

I seriously was interested in this, because from the first day I joined Looksmax, when I learned who O'Pry was I thought he was just a fucked up Gay Alien... Srsly... thought he was weird and ugly.

I asked 3 women (1 - 20th years old, 1 - 30 y.o, and 1 in 50s) - who is more attractive Gandy or O'Pry (matched by younger versions ofc) - all three said O'Pry is a LOT more handsome. :hnghn:

I was surprised. But now my personal mini-survey shows that O'Pry is insanely attractive for women, for whatever reason it is - gay alien eyes? Or godly jaw? idk... :unsure:
Godly jaw??? I have same bad jaw aka huge chin, long mandible and bad gonions since when its godly. If anything its a meh jaw and i have a better ramus
And his eyes r very aesthetic but super aspie

• +1
Godly jaw??? I have same bad jaw aka
Well, then your jaw is godly too :ROFLMAO:
huge chin,
Huge chin is a good trait. Especially a cleft chin like O'Pry's. However, it is all relative. His jaw just matches his face. This is an extremely attractive jaw:
Sean jaw

Better than the cardboard-cutout square one.
long mandible
This is quite good actually, if the maxilla matches of course.
and bad gonions since when its godly.
Do you mean width, OR angle? Cause his angle near-perfect. As for width, flared gonions is the overvalued PSL autism on par with hollow cheeks and hunter eyes. Actually, flared gonions are WORSE than the previous two, cause they often ogrify attractive people.:feelsrope:
If anything its a meh jaw and i have a better ramus
The length of the ramus is tbh one of the most useless characteristics, unless absent. O'Pry's is "long enough" imo.
And his eyes r very aesthetic but super aspie
Yeah, agree. But women maybe think otherwise. idk :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Deleted member 18840
Do you mean width, OR angle? Cause his angle near-perfect. As for width, flared gonions is the overvalued PSL autism on par with hollow cheeks and hunter eyes. Actually, flared gonions are WORSE than the previous two
I mean flared gonions. The thing that women compliment on a jaw. Nothing else women care about imo

• Hmm...
I mean flared gonions. The thing that women compliment on a jaw. Nothing else women care about imo
Well cannot agree about this, cause i do not find flared gonions attractive outside of a scope of very particular faces :unsure:

But i have no proof we need a statistical study :ROFLMAO:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Well cannot agree about this, cause i do not find flared gonions attractive outside of a scope of very particular faces :unsure:

But i have no proof we need a statistical study :ROFLMAO:
This is just how i see it. Then what do girls compliment iyo when they say you have a good jaw to somebody?

This is just how i see it. Then what do girls compliment iyo when they say you have a good jaw to somebody?
I think that 90% of lower third attractiveness is a strong jawline, so my list:

1) Razor-sharp jawline
2) Strong chin, means appropriately projected/wide/tall for a particular facial structure
3) Width so that the bizygo-bigonial angle as close to 0.9 as possible

ANd tbh, i do not think any other characteristics are super important, more like PSL-autism. Even the round jaw can be pulled-off by guys like Delon: just depends on the face:
alain delon GIF by Maudit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, bogii, Wallenberg and 1 other person
I think that 90% of lower third attractiveness is a strong jawline, so my list:

1) Razor-sharp jawline
2) Strong chin, means appropriately projected/wide/tall for a particular facial structure
3) Width so that the bizygo-bigonial angle as close to 0.9 as possible

ANd tbh, i do not think any other characteristics are super important, more like PSL-autism. Even the round jaw can be pulled-off by guys like Delon: just depends on the face:
alain delon GIF by Maudit
Ok but razor shape jawline isn’t linked to sharp gonions from the front like 90/100 ?
I agree for the rest.
It’s also a matter of harmony sadly

• +1
Well, then your jaw is godly too :ROFLMAO:

Huge chin is a good trait. Especially a cleft chin like O'Pry's. However, it is all relative. His jaw just matches his face. This is an extremely attractive jaw:
View attachment 1714025
Better than the cardboard-cutout square one.

This is quite good actually, if the maxilla matches of course.

Do you mean width, OR angle? Cause his angle near-perfect. As for width, flared gonions is the overvalued PSL autism on par with hollow cheeks and hunter eyes. Actually, flared gonions are WORSE than the previous two, cause they often ogrify attractive people.:feelsrope:

The length of the ramus is tbh one of the most useless characteristics, unless absent. O'Pry's is "long enough" imo.

Yeah, agree. But women maybe think otherwise. idk :unsure:
you are fucking IQ mogger

• +1
Ok but razor shape jawline isn’t linked to sharp gonions from the front like 90/100 ?
No, they are only correlated, but not linked in a way you describe. You probably mean squared-jawline. This is a different matter.

SHarp or STRONG jawline means a very defined contour of the jaw from any angle. This for example:
Eboy

In jaw sharpness or strength, this dude beats a lot of models. Despite his jaw being rounded and v-shape which are highly-feminine traits.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: looksseg and Deleted member 18840
@Lagrange what do you rate my lower third? I remember you gave to me some tips for improve my jawline but I forgot. Over for my amnesia

@Lagrange what do you rate my lower third? I remember you gave to me some tips for improve my jawline but I forgot. Over for my amnesia
I don't remember man :ROFLMAO:

Check out our convo (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244

What causes that hallow cheek look and how do I get it?

Very good result. Mostly because the guy is lean and not a bloated ballon trying to get better looking with fillers.
Still the hallow cheek look is because the after picture has stronger and different angle lightning.
When i go under a strong light i also have the same hallow ogee curved look. It’s a bit frauded.
How do I get those results with filler talking about the hallow cheeks

thank god for giving me naturally chiseled and protrusing cheekbones and jawline so i dont have to go through this gay ass shit