[Ded srs] Being a man is probably better than being a women tbh

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer
I'm talking about >6 PSL man ofc. but even if ur a normie u can still surgerymaxx + other looksmaxx to 6 PSL+

Being a women sucks:
  • Forever nagging fear of aging out of prime - even Angelina Jolie couldn't manage and is probably depressed
  • Imagine being young and adventurous but then knowing that it will only go downhill JFL
  • If ur 8+ u will have 0 real female friends and even simps will go away after ur 35+ time flies ngl
  • Need to give birth
  • Weaker than men - always worried abt sexual or domestic abuse
  • If ur gl and u finally get ur high quality man he'll dump u after u turn 26 JFL at Dicaprio
  • If u sleep around no high quality man fo u
Being chad u get to pump and dump 100+ and this encouraged by societal norms.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: GigaAscender, Descartes, Deleted member 4946 and 34 others
Psl4+ nt guys mog girls hard

theres so many ugly guys and so many attractive girls, even a gigastacey will barely be able to get psl5+ guys.

Imagine getting validation from creepy fat guys, worried about being raped by some subhuman etc

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, justshowerbro, Deleted member 9779 and 14 others
45 years old

a05183b5-faae-45a2-b466-fe43c61de867_w948_r1.77_fpx50.68_fpy49.98.jpg

42 years old
Katheryn_Winnick_%2846766847204%29.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, forwardgrowth, Deleted member 4387 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, terrorblade, TheEndHasNoEnd and 7 others
It really is. A good looking guy is also rarer than a good looking girl since every becky can cake up and look somewhat decent while 6psl or above guys are very rare.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, KraftDurchLeid, terrorblade and 18 others

52 years old

Asian don't raisin

JFL imagine ppl thinking u have a gf but it's just ur mom

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 2729, Fahkumram and 7 others
I'm talking about >6 PSL man ofc. but even if ur a normie u can still surgerymaxx + other looksmaxx to 6 PSL+

Being a women sucks:
  • Forever nagging fear of aging out of prime - even Angelina Jolie couldn't manage and is probably depressed
  • Imagine being young and adventurous but then knowing that it will only go downhill JFL
  • If ur 8+ u will have 0 real female friends and even simps will go away after ur 35+ time flies ngl
  • Need to give birth
  • If ur gl and u finally get ur high quality man he'll dump u after u turn 26 JFL at Dicaprio
just be chad bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9467

Being a women sucks:
  • Need to give birth
Cd1

MV5BY2I4NGIwOTgtZmMwNC00YzY4LTllYzYtODE3YjY2ZWExOWU4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQ3Nzk5MTU@._V1_.jpg
Unbroken+Photocall+In+Berlin+SWGG22uyvBix.jpg

Pitt/Jolie same age
men just anti-age mog females, it's crazy

• +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, Heguldus, Deleted member 9779 and 8 others
i agree tbh. women’s competition is a lot harder because there are always hotter younger girls out here. after 25 there is no way but descending hard.
you will eventually get fucked in the ass by a chad or subhuman no matter how you look and be forgotten

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 643, ezio6, Deleted member 9467 and 1 other person
"muh,just trannymax bro!"

Most guys age really bad with beer bellies and balding

still better than women

also being old doesn't drop ur smv necessarily if u take care of urself as a man

so age is a rigged game in favor of men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
What most women don't realize is that they can get any chad, anything in life if they just remained faithful and submissive.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Youngbuffet, Deleted member 9779 and 3 others
Correction, being chad is better than being a woman.
No Chads have horrible lives compared to the average woman.

• +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid, Deleted member 7313, efidescontinuado and 2 others
knowing as a male i can take out any women/overpower them is enough . strength is LAW

• JFL
Reactions: Descartes
What most women don't realize is that they can get any chad, anything in life if they just remained faithful and submissive.

but joos don't want them to know that. they manipulate media to push third-wave feminism :bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: justshowerbro and Chintuck22
If the only thing you have to worry about in life is being raped and producing children then fuck me, you've got nothing to complain about.

• +1
Reactions: Youngbuffet, PrisonMike, Need2Ascend and 2 others
but joos don't want them to know that. they manipulate media to push third-wave feminism :bluepill:
I'm gonna tell him what i told @thehealingfields;

The difference between a male and a female brain is that a male brain can recognize that nature is evil, nature is literally the devil, and our brain beckons us to bind and enslave it so that it cannot hurt us anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 4797, klamus and 1 other person
I'm gonna tell him what i told @thehealingfields;

The difference between a male and a female brain is that a male brain can recognize that nature is evil, nature is literally the devil, and our brain beckons us to bind and enslave it so that it cannot hurt us anymore.
Legit some of the realest shit I ever read by you btw, dedsrs

• Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22
agree but
I wish i was a cute anime girl tho ngl
Big oof ngl

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: efidescontinuado and Deleted member 10536
Jfl at this cope, a 1/10 ugly deformed women can open an onlyfans or an account on tinder (to get moneypigs or whatever that is)and earn more than most people on this forum would earn after busting their asses off, then she can actually surgerymaxx, if a foid is actually high iq she would research surgeries and chose a best surgeries like we do instead of just depending on a surgeon like Angelina lowiqlie

Being a foid is so much easier it isn't even funny you soyboys are the reason feminism gets power.

Women after being born have to literally care about nothing while we men have to looksmax, stausmax, careermax to call ourselves successful while women fuck chads in prime and then settle with a betabuxxers

Kill yourself op you fucking low t faggot,you disgusting piece of utter shit, fucking impostor just eject this piece of shit out mods

Jfl at the state of this forum, I am a fucking greycel still I iqmog most retards here, you guys haven't even understood aesthetics yet fucking retards. Shut up with your philosophies and retarded conclusion and focus on getting surgeries, well fuck it y'all are gonna get shit surgeries anyway due to your mere IQs just Fucking kill yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Descartes, Deleted member 4946, Growth Plate and 26 others
Legit some of the realest shit I ever read by you btw, dedsrs
You gotta see the PDF i made about female nature, i think it's like 95% complete, idk. It's good to read

Attachments

• FINAL CONCENSUS.pdf
    4.4 MB · Views: 109
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Heguldus, PubertyMaxxer, MostGLSlayer and 2 others
You gotta see the PDF i made about female nature, i think it's like 95%, idk. It's good to read
jfl niggas out here getting pHDs in blackpill shit

• JFL
Reactions: Julius, Deleted member 10494 and Chintuck22
Kill yourself op you fucking low t faggot,you disgusting piece of utter shit, fucking impostor just eject this piece of shit out mods
c28387da-9703-4cb5-ab29-cf93e8ffcd48-gif.819134

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Julius, Fahkumram and 1 other person
Why does this gay Greycell gets 10 upvoots and agreeing everyone agreeing with him

But when I say the exact same thing everyone disagrees

Men were made to have it easier

Why does this gay Greycell gets 10 upvoots and agreeing everyone agreeing with him

In fact all this oppression women put on us will just make it easier for men in the near future

Wtf is this retarded bluepilled shit, jfl if u believe in the wall myth, the average 50 yo woman has much higher smv than the average 20 yo male

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Descartes, Heguldus, lasthope and 4 others

Greycel halo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fahkumram and Deleted member 9467
Most guys age really bad with beer bellies and balding
But that's just lifestyle and their choice. Last time I've drunk beer/alcohol, was 10+ years ago.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and Fahkumram
Wtf is this retarded bluepilled shit, jfl if u believe in the wall myth, the average 50 yo woman has much higher smv than the average 20 yo male

but the average 20 yr man is bluepilled :bluepill: to oblivion. Don't blame their age for being ignorant as hell

• +1
Reactions: Fahkumram
knowing as a male i can take out any women/overpower them is enough . strength is LAW
Could you think of something more useless to do?
It's not 100k bc anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Fahkumram, Gremblo and optimisticzoomer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fahkumram and Deleted member 10536
This
You can be pretty boy during 0-20, Chad/Slayer during 20-40, and grey fox during 40-60

Meanwhile no man want to fuck a 40 year old woman apart if she is really attractive

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Fahkumram and klamus
No, you’re not going to go from average dude 50% to 1% with ”looksmaxxing”

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope, Deleted member 7785 and PubertyMaxxer
tbh what's even the point of being born a woman you got no real goals or reason to transcend yourself in life , even me suffering as a subhuman oldcel trying not to rope is somehow more meaningfull and honorable that their ntire existence.

• +1
Reactions: Fahkumram, klamus and Need2Ascend
tbh what's even the point of being born a woman you got no real goals or reason to transcend yourself in life , even me suffering as a subhuman oldcel trying not to rope is somehow more meaningfull and honorable that their ntire existence.
Ngl girls are boring af, 99% of them have zero passion, ambition or goals, they are kind of like children. Still average girl's life mogs 95% of males, but life as a Chad is better than that of any female on this planet tbh

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and CopeTilliRope
"just be top 2.5% bro"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and PubertyMaxxer
Of course it is, women are pitiful creatures. If any man envies them it's because hes a fagget wimp.

• +1
Reactions: Fahkumram, ChestBrah and CopeTilliRope
Obvious cope, women live on tutorial mode, compare female and male supermodels' salaries

The idea that women age worse than men isn’t true at all. Men bald, men don’t have makeup to fraud, and milfs have huge appeal while older men are only ever preferred if they have money. Surgeries also seem to ascend women more than it does men for whatever reason, probably because looking good as a man is more complicated.

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, PubertyMaxxer and CopeTilliRope
Jfl at this cope, a 1/10 ugly deformed women can open an onlyfans or an account on tinder (to get moneypigs or whatever that is)and earn more than most people on this forum would earn after busting their asses off, then she can actually surgerymaxx, if a foid is actually high iq she would research surgeries and chose a best surgeries like we do instead of just depending on a surgeon like Angelina lowiqlie

Being a foid is so much easier it isn't even funny you soyboys are the reason feminism gets power.

Women after being born have to literally care about nothing while we men have to looksmax, stausmax, careermax to call ourselves successful while women fuck chads in prime and then settle with a betabuxxers

Jfl at the state of this forum, I am a fucking greycel still I iqmog most retards here, you guys haven't even understood aesthetics yet fucking retards. Shut up with your philosophies and retarded conclusion and focus on getting surgeries, well fuck it y'all are gonna get shit surgeries anyway due to your mere IQs just Fucking kill yourself
good thing someone said this. Tnx bro was kinda worried ppl here were turning bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and Gremblo
The idea that women age worse than men isn’t true at all. Men bald, men don’t have makeup to fraud, and milfs have huge appeal while older men are only ever preferred if they have money. Surgeries also seem to ascend women more than it does men for whatever reason, probably because looking good as a man is more complicated.

Low IQ thread. Only true rules:
- the life of an attractive person is better than the life of an unattractive person
- the life of an attractive woman is better than the life of an attractive man

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back