DED SRS don't use Melanotan or Tan ever.

LooksJourney

LooksJourney

Disfigured till 6 Figures
I used it for about a period of 6 months and now I have permanent forehead lines. Its seriously sped up my aging a couple of years JFL. My bass colour is darker though but I'm not sure how long that will last. The actual majority of the dark dark tan is completely gone now I'm just left with moles and freckles.

I went from ghost white to almost black to now probably average complexion. This could be placebo but I think it's permanently boosted my ability to tan almost like muscle memory.
A couple days ago I was out in the sun for maybe an hour and my forearms have considerably bronzed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar, Lorsss and Deleted member 12669
you aged 6 months these past 6 months though, what makes you think the forehead lines are from melanotan?

how often did you tan btw?

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Pumanator
you aged 6 months these past 6 months though, what makes you think the forehead lines are from melanotan?

how often did you tan btw?
Its most certainly from UV exposure, I got the lines about 2 months in to tanning about 3-4 times a week on and off. I kept using though because they were faint and I was addicted to the look. The lines have become far more visible now that my skin tone is so much lighter.

Its most certainly from UV exposure, I got the lines about 2 months in to tanning about 3-4 times a week on and off. I kept using those because they were faint but they've become far more visible now that my skin tone is so much lighter.
oh damn. isn't tanning 3-4 times on top of using melanotan quite extreme though? What was ur goal?

i am thinking of tanning 1-2 times per week without melanotan for better skin

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
oh damn. isn't tanning 3-4 times on top of using melanotan quite extreme though? What was ur goal?

i am thinking of tanning 1-2 times per week without melanotan for better skin
Depends on your skin genetics of course but I was generally doing about 15 - 20 minutes front and back in the sun. I live in Australia though and this was in summer when the UV is fucking 16 JFL :lul:. Sometimes I'd do just one session a week even. There is no question UV exposure ages you, it does not make your skin look better even short amounts. Max 30 minutes in the sun with sunscreen. Supplement Vitamin D of course. I regret it immensely now I'm working on reversing the aging.

EDIT: I'm not sure how much of an effect this would have had but I do know that steroids have an effect on collagen production I was blasting at the time so it could have possibly made me more susceptible to the UV damage.

i do 10-20 minutes a day barefoot in the grass sun bathing. sun is health sun is energy.

sounds like you went full retarded when the uv index was 16. over 10 and you have to significantly reduce the time you spend under the sun

EDIT: I'm not sure how much of an effect this would have had but I do know that steroids have an effect on collagen production I was blasting at the time so it could have possibly made me more susceptible to the UV damage.
dude it’s not the melanotan it’s the roids that raped your collagen levels. roids age you like 5-10 years facially

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
dude it’s not the melanotan it’s the roids that raped your collagen levels. roids age you like 5-10 years facially
I don't think roids age you that fast buddy, my cycle was 12 weeks and I was also on MK677 which supposedly improves skin quality. I don't doubt they could have made the effects UV had on my skin worse though.

• +1
Reactions: dancs
I don't think roids age you that fast buddy, my cycle was 12 weeks and I was also on MK677 which supposedly improves skin quality. I don't doubt they could have made the effects UV had on my skin worse though.
UV was definitely a factor yes but I think sun exposure and UV is highly over exaggerated on this site.
B1C76103 F8ED 4708 B370 34160FC2C3E0

Derek from MPMD literally was blasting roids and mk677 and his skin aged horrifically.
There’s no denying roids are a death sentence for collagen

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Constantin Denis
UV was definitely a factor yes but I think sun exposure and UV is highly over exaggerated on this site.
View attachment 1348609
Derek from MPMD literally was blasting roids and mk677 and his skin aged horrifically.
There’s no denying roids are a death sentence for collagen
Derek has bad skin genetics at baseline though, he's had forehead lines since he was 15 and not to mention his skin looks better. In that video those pictures are at the peak of his tanning abuse. I have no doubt roids + tanning has a nasty compounding effect but roids alone on moderately low dosages are not going to fuck your skin like tanning will. I was running 250mg of test lmao that's not going to turn you into a fucking wrinkly ball sack. Depending on where you live how seriously you should take Sun exposure is definitely true. I live in Aus and here its not a fucking meme, UV levels of 16 RAPE you. I'm talking you can burn in summer after just 10 MINUTES outside its beyond fucked. If you live somewhere in europe though probably just a good sunscreen and you can spend hours outside no problems.

• +1
Reactions: dancs
Black so i cant tan any darker

Wish i had that coloring. My skins not that dark but its just not even. Dont care how dark i am just want it to be one even color and clear.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Your individual / anecdotal experience means nothing.

I've been using it on and off for years and never had any issues in relation ageing skin, wrinkles, etc.

At most you may experience some hyperpigmentation, increase in noticeable freckles, however this disappears upon cessation of usage.

If keep your sun exposure and dosage to a minimum, you can develop a really nice tan without any significant UV / skin damage.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
In theory melanotan should be able to maintain a tan without further significant UV exposure, once it's established.

In theory melanotan should be able to maintain a tan without further significant UV exposure, once it's established.
Any scientific study for that one? Personally I didn’t notice I could maintain it unless I was in the sun, also if you use it and don’t go in the sun it develops your moles and freckles more.

i tried and it definitely works, i find that when using it you should aim for minimal sun exposure and build the tan slowly rather than exposing yourself to long durations of UV

• +1
Reactions: Linoob and LooksJourney
Did you use nasal spray or injections??