[ded srs] I need an ultra High T way to rope

die in a shootout with police

behead yourself with a chainsaw while the classic doom theme is playing in the background

alternatively, rob banks until the police finally catch up to you and then die in a shootout with them. Make sure you acquire rifles, not pistols, to put the fear of god in them piggies. Also rig your trap house with explosives so SWAT pisses their pants when they try to make entry.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Justttt, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
Jump from a television tower

I'll jump from great height or go cho

go to the sawana an fight lions

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Ruby and NiBBaCel
i've always told myself i'd go on a hot teen rape-spree before ending it lol.

Join ISIS and die for 72 virginz

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Ruby
1. Dress up as wigger
go to the hood at night and act like a Pokemon screaming N....

2. eat human meat and hope you get yourself some kuru

Motorcycle crash in a super sport bike no helmet, 250kph at 1pm making a traffic junk

Just go ER bro

Use last funds or loan for super high end rental sports convertible. Get in police chase in vegas and drag them into the super long desert roads clear of civilization and put cement block on gas pedal and make sure the top is dropped. Get your 'chute ready and jump out of your make shifted floored hell cat from off of the back trunk. You are now parasailing with the copter news cams broadcasting you on national television. Make sure a phrase of your choice is written on the back of your parachute (Romney 2012?). So now that you're high in the sky during a high speed chase in the Vegas desert with helicopters broadcasting you on TV, you fan finally blow your brains out with a 6 shooter .44 and fly through the wind at mach speeds with your soulless self.
But yeah if you don't do this you're such a beta js.

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood, TheMewingBBC and SHARK
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wristcel, LordNorwood and haircutcel
The only way is to ER

Use last funds or loan for super high end rental sports convertible. Get in police chase in vegas and drag them into the super long desert roads clear of civilization and put cement block on gas pedal and make sure the top is dropped. Get your 'chute ready and jump out of your make shifted floored hell cat from off of the back trunk. You are now parasailing with the copter news cams broadcasting you on national television. Make sure a phrase of your choice is written on the back of your parachute (Romney 2012?). So now that you're high in the sky during a high speed chase in the Vegas desert with helicopters broadcasting you on TV, you fan finally blow your brains out with a 6 shooter .44 and fly through the wind at mach speeds with your soulless self.
Your imagination is godly

Take out an enormous loan and invest all of the money
If you lose it then leave the country and go be a mercenary until you die in a shootout

Fuck Angela Merkel in the ass

Okay now this is epic