Deep voice halo anecdote experience today

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
I was called by my high school friends drunk calls its been 5 years since the last time we seen each others since highschool. So this guy called me with his mates drinking and he started bringing up stories about girls in our class and he invited them into the gcalls from facebook everyone had cameras on holy shiiiet everyone commented on my voice praising my voice like sexy vaspy lmao I just woke up from sleep bc I heard the calls. Later the guys left the calls leaving me with this foid she was changed her voice to sexy tone and talks with me for another 10mins

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Hero of the Imperium, Pumanator and 1 other person
I was called by my high school friends drunk calls its been 5 years since the last time we seen each others since highschool. So this guy called me with his mates drinking and he started bringing up stories about girls in our class and he invited them into the gcalls from facebook everyone had cameras on holy shiiiet everyone commented on my voice praising my voice like sexy vaspy lmao I just woke up from sleep bc I heard the calls. Later the guys left the calls leaving me with this foid she was changed her voice to sexy tone and talks with me for another 10mins
Post your voice

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Pumanator and Deleted member 14693
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 2729 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Yeah deep voice is legit for smv and just being better respected in everyday life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Prince88 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Yeah deep voice is legit for smv and just being better respected in everyday life
My highschool friends group are so blackpilled the first things they comments are appearance but hearing them discussing my voice makes me so happpyyy after the call:lul:

dat feel when you have shit nasal voice on top of being scrawny with 4/10 face :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A and Kingcel32
dat feel when you have shit nasal voice on top of being scrawny with 4/10 face :feelswhy:
Trust me if any one has perma deep voice his self esteem is gonna be high

Trust me if any one has perma deep voice his self esteem is gonna be high
The sad part is that voice doesn't even correlate with personality that much. My body feels like a cruel cosmic joke because I'm legit dark traid. I'm not even fucking kidding about this. I'm legit more based than 99% of human beings but it doesn't matter because my body doesn't match my personality.

this is the voice that gets girls wet

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 19551 and casadebanho
Rate my voice rq

• JFL
Reactions: Sondern and Deleted member 19551
Rate my voice uwu. This is my voice do you think it is unique I have got commend even from elderly:lul:

Attachments

• Recording (7).mp3
    353.5 KB
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
What did you do to deepen your voice op?

IMG 20220713 011824
IMG 20220713 011804
IMG 20220713 011813

I can't:forcedsmile: I cringe so hard whenever I heard my recorded voice:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
brooo come on, after that story i gotta hear it. I think your larping considering its not like a face reveal or anything. I GOTTA know bro. post it or dm me

brooo come on, after that story i gotta hear it. I think your larping considering its not like a face reveal or anything. I GOTTA know bro. post it or dm me
Check the previous comment I have posted 2 billions times mate