Deepvoicemaxx

D

Deleted member 6382

Kraken
First a quick reality check here and here

Deepness of voice is mainly affected by three things: vocal chord thickness, lenght and tightness. Now lets get to work

Strengthen your neck muscles
If you put your hand on your throat, you’ll feel two long muscles which run down from behind your ear to your collarbone. These are your sternocleidomastoids, and when they get tense they tug on your vocal chords, resulting in a higher note. Relax these and, logically enough, your voice gets lower.
N21GRSiWKOf8BQlrcQhA hbimApe3IQfTimfNbNgnBw sternocleido mastoid
Only way of doing this is by making the neck muscles stronger. Stronger muscles are better at meeting their daily demands and therefore don't tug and squeeze your vocal vords. The exercises first make the neck weaker, like any muscle when you start training it. So in the first week or so the voice gets higher. Then, as you continue with the exercises, it gets used to the strain and becomes stronger, and your pitch drops.

Exercise without weight for the first month

With weight

Diaphragmatic breathing
Ever noticed how your shoulders bob up and down as you breathe in and out? If you have, you’re doing it wrong. This is a thing called ‘shallow breathing’ and it’s something most people are guilty of. While it seems as good as any method, this kind of breath shifts effort to the upper half of the torso, putting tension on the neck and vocal chords. Instead, breathe with the muscle that’s designed to do it: the diaphragm. As you inhale, try to shift the effort downward so your stomach flexes out while your chest and shoulders remain completely still. Feel as though the air is being summoned by your abs. It’s tough to get used to, but mastering diaphragmatic breathing and talking from your torso will give you a deeper, richer, more resonant voice
2f2f69 0ceb5d3d12164c57b2bfb717dbd93db1 mv2

Hydration
The deepness of your voice is quite heavily affected by the size,length and tightness of your vocal chords. Dehydration or even slight dehydration shrinks and tights up your vocal chords giving you that squeaky zoomer teen voice. Always be hydrated especially if bitches are listening.

Vocal chord exercise
Drink a glass of hot water or tea, to clear your throat and simultaneously relax it. Then u simply hum as loud as you can. What I like to do is to tuck my head in at the begging then slowly lifting my head up, until I could't lift it up any further. All while humming as loud as possible.
Do it like 20 minutes a day, every second day, you will also get a "pump" at the end of the exercise, not only will your voice be more resonant and deeper, but you will also feel that it is much easier to talk without subtly focusing on how we strain our cords (yes, we all do that to some extent without realising it). I came up with this exercise after experimenting with the bing bong one, this is just a better, more intense version.

Final tip
Speak slowly, loudly and calculate every word. Take your time and breathe as if your talking to your slave, never talk while in the middle of inhaling or exhaling. Everything that comes out of your mouth should be heard and respected. Be completely monotone and break only to be aggressive. Khabib is a perfect example of this
And btw as with everything, you need a good base. Guys with already deep voices will benefit from this the most as they enter the unmoggable instant wet pussy deep voice stage.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, Mateusz74, Deleted member 6867 and 9 others
I chain smoke so i'm already voicemaxxed

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 466, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
gargle whisky and chew tobacco

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 6382
a deep and sexually erotic voice can skyrocket your sexual market value.
makes girls wet within seconds, good thread.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Alexanderr, Good_Little_Goy and 5 others
First a quick reality check here and here

Deepness of voice is mainly affected by three things: vocal chord thickness, lenght and tightness. Now lets get to work

Strengthen your neck muscles
If you put your hand on your throat, you’ll feel two long muscles which run down from behind your ear to your collarbone. These are your sternocleidomastoids, and when they get tense they tug on your vocal chords, resulting in a higher note. Relax these and, logically enough, your voice gets lower.
Only way of doing this is by making the neck muscles stronger. Stronger muscles are better at meeting their daily demands and therefore don't tug and squeeze your vocal vords. The exercises first make the neck weaker, like any muscle when you start training it. So in the first week or so the voice gets higher. Then, as you continue with the exercises, it gets used to the strain and becomes stronger, and your pitch drops.

Exercise without weight for the first month

With weight

Diaphragmatic breathing
Ever noticed how your shoulders bob up and down as you breathe in and out? If you have, you’re doing it wrong. This is a thing called ‘shallow breathing’ and it’s something most people are guilty of. While it seems as good as any method, this kind of breath shifts effort to the upper half of the torso, putting tension on the neck and vocal chords. Instead, breathe with the muscle that’s designed to do it: the diaphragm. As you inhale, try to shift the effort downward so your stomach flexes out while your chest and shoulders remain completely still. Feel as though the air is being summoned by your abs. It’s tough to get used to, but mastering diaphragmatic breathing and talking from your torso will give you a deeper, richer, more resonant voice
The deepness of your voice is quite heavily affected by the size,length and tightness of your vocal chords. Dehydration or even slight dehydration shrinks and tights up your vocal chords giving you that squeaky zoomer teen voice. Always be hydrated especially if bitches are listening.

Vocal chord exercise
Drink a glass of hot water or tea, to clear your throat and simultaneously relax it. Then u simply hum as loud as you can. What I like to do is to tuck my head in at the begging then slowly lifting my head up, until I could't lift it up any further. All while humming as loud as possible.
Do it like 20 minutes a day, every second day, you will also get a "pump" at the end of the exercise, not only will your voice be more resonant and deeper, but you will also feel that it is much easier to talk without subtly focusing on how we strain our cords (yes, we all do that to some extent without realising it). I came up with this exercise after experimenting with the bing bong one, this is just a better, more intense version.

Final tip
Speak slowly, loudly and calculate every word. Take your time and breathe as if your talking to your slave, never talk while in the middle of inhaling or exhaling. Everything that comes out of your mouth should be heard and respected. Be completely monotone and break only to be aggressive. Khabib is a perfect example of this
And btw as with everything, you need a good base. Guys with already deep voices will benefit from this the most as they enter the unmoggable instant wet pussy deep voice stage.
What's your voice depth in Hertz bro?

Mike Tyson was the neck godd and still had a shit high E voice, I don't think growing neck is going to do much.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4577
Mike Tyson was the neck godd and still had a shit high E voice, I don't think growing neck is going to do much.
Tysons voice was an outlier that we cant draw conclusions from. Even his testosterone was to inhuman levels, that doesn't mean the higher the T, the more female the voice will be, quite obviously the opposite. Who knows, maybe if he didn't train his neck and had half the T he likely would've sounded like a zoomer.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
@tapout
HAVE YOu gotten results?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
or just fix recessed jaws and if you still have high nasal voice get voice lowering surgery and achieve permanent results lol

Or u can get a voice surgery or botox on ur voice