[Deepvoicepill] how to get a deeper voice

Spartacus1-

Spartacus1-

The world is yours
As we all know a deep masculine voice's effects on humans is undeniable. It commands respect and reverence from men, and attraction and worship from females. A deep voice is what sets you apart from being the center of the room or the man who gets ignored the moment he opens his mouth. Many research and articles have been done on such a subject and reached the same conclusions as I did

A notable but not surprising voice pill is the YouTuber corpse husband who shot up to fame and relevancy only due to the merit of his superb deep masculine voice.

The dude is literally being worshiped and getting his cock sucked by millions of people just because of his voice.

Now that we truly understand the importance and value of a deep voice and what it gets you. You must be wondering how do we get it?
A deep masculine voice like all things is something genetic, gained through good hormonal exposure while growing up.
But that doesn't mean you can't obtain it or at least a variation of it.

The deepness of a voice is primarily determined by the length and thickness of the vocal cords. That means the Longer and thicker vocal cords produce lower volumes and pitches. So what do we do with such knowledge? Obviously, train with it.

1. Strengthen your Neck Muscles
I’ve seen a lot of talk about this online, so I wanted to start by confirmng here: this truly does work.
If you put your hand on your throat, you’ll feel two long muscles which run down from behind your ear to your collarbone. These are your sternocleidomastoids, and when they get tense they tug on your vocal chords, resulting in a higher note. Relax these and, logically enough, your voice gets lower.
Sternocleidomastoid stretch e1492419192830

One recommended way of doing this is by making the neck muscles stronger. Stronger muscles are better at meeting their daily demands and therefore less likely to tighten up throughout the day.
Here's a documented sample of what better neck muscles do to your voice
Deepening voice graph 593x1024

The voice actually got higher before it got lower. It starts at about 105Hz, then shoots up to 113Hz and stays high for a week, before it gradually deepened month after month to the current pitch of 89Hz.
This a good guide to follow to train you neck muscles and therefore deepening your voice.

2. Breathe from the Diaphragm
Ever noticed how your shoulders bob up and down as you breathe in and out?

If you’re have, you’re doing it wrong. This is a thing called ‘shallow breathing’ and it’s something most people are guilty of. While it seems as good as any method, this kind of breath shifts effort to the upper half of the torso, putting tension on the neck and vocal chords.

Instead, breathe with the muscle that’s designed to do it: the diaphragm. As you inhale, try to shift the effort downward so your stomach flexes out while your shoulders remain completely still. Feel as though the air is being summoned by your abs.
Here's a video that shows the process

bonus section:Aspirate
try talking in a breathier, more aspirated kind of way, as if you’re speaking through a sigh. If you need someone to copy, Tom Hiddleston’s a pretty good example.

Good luck my future deep voiced brother

• +1
Reactions: GalacticHero, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 14543 and 22 others
Bumo

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
Voicepill is just a yet another example of how "personality" doesn't fucking matter, or even exists at all. There is literally zero difference in personality between somebody with a good and bad voice, yet people react completely differently.

People's perception of you has everything to do with your perceived genetic quality, and nothing to do with your behavior. Youtube personalities are the ULTIMATE example of this. Would guys like Vinny from vinesouce be popular if he didn't have a friendly sounding voice? Would TB (while he was alive) have commanded an audience if he hadn't had a deep voice to accompany his character?

So called "character" is 45% voice, 45% looks, and 10% behavior.

• +1
Reactions: Neko arc 14's, Deleted member 22126, Vasco-v2 and 27 others
This is all cope, only way to voicemaxx as a post-pubescent male is to smoke 2packs of cigs a day+roidmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Slob, Deleted member 14543 and 2 others
This is all cope, only way to voicemaxx as a post-pubescent male is to smoke 2packs of cigs a day+roidmaxx
And get lung cancer theory. At least what I suggest will help you without killing you in the process

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14867, AscendingHero and 12 others
As we all know a deep masculine voice's effects on humans is undeniable. It commands respect and reverence from men, and attraction and worship from females. A deep voice is what sets you apart from being the center of the room or the man who gets ignored the moment he opens his mouth. Many research and articles have been done on such a subject and reached the same conclusions as I did

A notable but not surprising voice pill is the YouTuber corpse husband who shot up to fame and relevancy only due to the merit of his superb deep masculine voice.

The dude is literally being worshiped and getting his cock sucked by millions of people just because of his voice.

Now that we truly understand the importance and value of a deep voice and what it gets you. You must be wondering how do we get it?
A deep masculine voice like all things is something genetic, gained through good hormonal exposure while growing up.

The deepness of a voice is primarily determined by the length and thickness of the vocal cords. That means the Longer and thicker vocal cords produce lower volumes and pitches. So what do we do with such knowledge? Obviously, train with it.

I’ve seen a lot of talk about this online, so I wanted to start by confirmng here: this truly does work.
If you put your hand on your throat, you’ll feel two long muscles which run down from behind your ear to your collarbone. These are your sternocleidomastoids, and when they get tense they tug on your vocal chords, resulting in a higher note. Relax these and, logically enough, your voice gets lower.
View attachment 858738
One recommended way of doing this is by making the neck muscles stronger. Stronger muscles are better at meeting their daily demands and therefore less likely to tighten up throughout the day.
View attachment 858739
The voice actually got higher before it got lower. It starts at about 105Hz, then shoots up to 113Hz and stays high for a week, before it gradually deepened month after month to the current pitch of 89Hz.
This a good guide to follow to train you neck muscles and therefore deepening your voice.

If you’re have, you’re doing it wrong. This is a thing called ‘shallow breathing’ and it’s something most people are guilty of. While it seems as good as any method, this kind of breath shifts effort to the upper half of the torso, putting tension on the neck and vocal chords.

Instead, breathe with the muscle that’s designed to do it: the diaphragm. As you inhale, try to shift the effort downward so your stomach flexes out while your shoulders remain completely still. Feel as though the air is being summoned by your abs.

try talking in a breathier, more aspirated kind of way, as if you’re speaking through a sigh. If you need someone to copy, Tom Hiddleston’s a pretty good example.

Good thread mate, voice is a key in life

• +1
Reactions: Spartacus1- and Lux

Lol dude, you can lower your voice without problem, MARGARET FUCKING THATCHER did this so why an adult male couldn't do it

Voicepill is just a yet another example of how "personality" doesn't fucking matter, or even exists at all. There is literally zero difference in personality between somebody with a good and bad voice, yet people react completely differently.

People's perception of you has everything to do with your perceived genetic quality, and nothing to do with your behavior. Youtube personalities are the ULTIMATE example of this. Would guys like Vinny from vinesouce be popular if he didn't have a friendly sounding voice? Would TB (while he was alive) have commanded an audience if he hadn't had a deep voice to accompany his character?

So called "character" is 45% voice, 45% looks, and 10% behavior.
Everything you represent will be judge upon whether consciously or unconsciously. The faultier your manifestation is, whether your looks, height, or voice the lesser the rating you get. It's something natural and uncontrolled in humans. Even Buddha will feel disgusted by a trucel unconsciously.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golgo13, Limbo and Deleted member 6403

View attachment 858738
View attachment 858739

All of this shit is cope thank god I did not read

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Deleted member 13588
Shit doesn't work.And it won't get to where u want it to be.

You're better off getting voice deepening surgery.
Jfl didn't think you are this low iQ. Boyo how will you know shit is going to work or not if you didn't read it in the first place? It's like calling some food bad without even tasting a bite. It's retarded jfl.

My avi mogs yours

Neck training does NOT make your voice deeper. Just look at Mike Tyson or Alpha Destiny- they both have high-pitched nasal sounding voices.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, lepo2317 and randomvanish
Just study Miley Cyrus, her voice has deepened like 3 fold in 10 years.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Lux
Is there a way to get gerd like corpse did?

• JFL
Reactions: NekotronXD, Golgo13, Deleted member 14262 and 1 other person
It's depends. Everyone has their unique pitch and tone. But you can definitely have a similar raspy voice like his especially if you are naturally deep voiced.

Last edited:
voicepill is so brutal I look normal / average with very little dom features so that's what people's first impression when they see me is, but when they hear my voice I can see their impression changing.
Same with ppl who only saw me in pictures, a guy once thought I was over 6'0 tall based only off pictures of me and my voice because he didn't meet me irl at the time when I'm 5'9 (and was 5'8 at the time)

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Preoximerianas, Limbo and 2 others
Neck training does NOT make your voice deeper. Just look at Mike Tyson or Alpha Destiny- they both have high-pitched nasal sounding voices.
There are always exceptions to the rule. Just because it didn't work for some else doesn't mean it wouldn't work for you. Such a mindset will get you nowhere.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 4946 and 3 others
good thread. but i feel like i have seen a website some time ago with pretty much the same content...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Spartacus1-
good thread. but i feel like i have seen a website some time ago with pretty much the same content...
It's general knowledge that not many people know off but I tried to give my own spin on it.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 2621
Just don't sound like a child, a deep voice will just be an extra boost. Won't change much if you're ugly unless you sound like this guy

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Golgo13, Preoximerianas, OOGABOOGA and 3 others
This ugly jew married one of the olsen sisters. He's a betabux blabla but he's also a couple decades older than her.

mfer is slick and has a sexy voice. The (few) female comments acknowledge that and seem ready to forgive the age difference.

Voice/rasp pill is brutal. I'm starting to see voice surgery as an absolute necessity, and even then, you may not get the raspy effect and that's suifuel.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 13588 and 1 other person
foid in response to hearing corpse's voice "i feel like your voice is touching me, is that a weird thing to say?"

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
Imagine being voice mogged by a fucking cat.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Golgo13, AscendingHero, Deleted member 3828 and 6 others
the deep voice pill is legit. On discord you notice that the men with deeper voices are responded to a lot better. i legit think women get off mens voices. you can even hear how cringe some guys sound trying to make their voice deeper then it actually is. i dont think you need corpse level of deepness. his voice is just very unique. this is better imo.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 12218 and 3 others
talking in a cod lobby with a high pitched voice is a brutal voicepill

There are always exceptions to the rule. Just because it didn't work for some else doesn't mean it wouldn't work for you. Such a mindset will get you nowhere.
I agree to a certain degree, but I can tell you from experience(mine and after looking at many people I know who are wrestlers/gymcels who train their neck) that it does NOT make it any deeper. The only way you can you make your voice deep is either voice deepening surgery or chainsmoking a few boxes of cigs a day(you'll probably get throat cancer before you see noticeable results from this method though).

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Deleted member 13588
I agree to a certain degree, but I can tell you from experience(mine and after looking at many people I know who are wrestlers/gymcels who train their neck) that it does NOT make it any deeper. The only way you can you make your voice deep is either voice deepening surgery or chainsmoking a few boxes of cigs a day(you'll probably get throat cancer before you see noticeable results from this method though).
My friend, you got nothing to lose if you build up your neck muscles some people worked for them some people didn't. No harm in trying plus I didn't just mention neck training but also Diaphragmic breathing. Trying them both will surely give you some benefits.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 6403
Just don't sound like a child, a deep voice will just be an extra boost. Won't change much if you're ugly unless you sound like this guy

scary as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323
Damn I just saw that video of corpse you posted. I feel mogged just by seeing the video, I would most probably quit from the call if I were one of those guys.
Fucking brutal.

Hitler had a shit voice and you need what he did

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Mouthbreath and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I sound like this in the morning before all the xenoestrogens of daily life hit, JFL how do I morning max

purely genetics
i’ve been voicemogging most adults since i was 14 years old

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and OOGABOOGA
absolute retard question but you can fuck your digestion up by drinking a shitton of water during meals for years

• +1
Reactions: Lux
bitches in comments saying its not his voice its his amazing personality thats why he is so famous

JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Preoximerianas and Spartacus1-
bitches in comments saying its not his voice its his amazing personality thats why he is so famous

JFL
Like always nothing surprising here.

i have the worst low dht voice of inceldom

Anecdotal, but my voice has definitely gotten deeper when I switched from cigs to vaping and now to a dry herb vape for cbd flower.

My singing range has also gotten lower.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, OOGABOOGA and Spartacus1-
@brickbomz14 do i have deep voice ?

Fucking brutal man. I have been smoking cigarettes for a few years unfortunately, almost a pack a day now, and my voice has barely changed. I only notice temporary changes when I smoke pipe and inhale, I guess because the smoke is much more dense.

guy in my uni class has a slight arab accent and a hyper deep voice. Sounds so good ngl