[Deepvoicepill] how to get a deeper voice

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Preoximerianas, ChristianChad and 1 other person
@Henry_Gandy

As we all know a deep masculine voice's effects on humans is undeniable. It commands respect and reverence from men, and attraction and worship from females. A deep voice is what sets you apart from being the center of the room or the man who gets ignored the moment he opens his mouth. Many research and articles have been done on such a subject and reached the same conclusions as I did

A notable but not surprising voice pill is the YouTuber corpse husband who shot up to fame and relevancy only due to the merit of his superb deep masculine voice.

The dude is literally being worshiped and getting his cock sucked by millions of people just because of his voice.

Now that we truly understand the importance and value of a deep voice and what it gets you. You must be wondering how do we get it?
A deep masculine voice like all things is something genetic, gained through good hormonal exposure while growing up.
But that doesn't mean you can't obtain it or at least a variation of it.

The deepness of a voice is primarily determined by the length and thickness of the vocal cords. That means the Longer and thicker vocal cords produce lower volumes and pitches. So what do we do with such knowledge? Obviously, train with it.

1. Strengthen your Neck Muscles
I’ve seen a lot of talk about this online, so I wanted to start by confirmng here: this truly does work.
If you put your hand on your throat, you’ll feel two long muscles which run down from behind your ear to your collarbone. These are your sternocleidomastoids, and when they get tense they tug on your vocal chords, resulting in a higher note. Relax these and, logically enough, your voice gets lower.
View attachment 858738
One recommended way of doing this is by making the neck muscles stronger. Stronger muscles are better at meeting their daily demands and therefore less likely to tighten up throughout the day.
Here's a documented sample of what better neck muscles do to your voice
View attachment 858739
The voice actually got higher before it got lower. It starts at about 105Hz, then shoots up to 113Hz and stays high for a week, before it gradually deepened month after month to the current pitch of 89Hz.
This a good guide to follow to train you neck muscles and therefore deepening your voice.

2. Breathe from the Diaphragm
Ever noticed how your shoulders bob up and down as you breathe in and out?

If you’re have, you’re doing it wrong. This is a thing called ‘shallow breathing’ and it’s something most people are guilty of. While it seems as good as any method, this kind of breath shifts effort to the upper half of the torso, putting tension on the neck and vocal chords.

Instead, breathe with the muscle that’s designed to do it: the diaphragm. As you inhale, try to shift the effort downward so your stomach flexes out while your shoulders remain completely still. Feel as though the air is being summoned by your abs.
Here's a video that shows the process

bonus section:Aspirate
try talking in a breathier, more aspirated kind of way, as if you’re speaking through a sigh. If you need someone to copy, Tom Hiddleston’s a pretty good example.

Good luck my future deep voiced brother

U can’t , will just sound like a tryhard

only legit options are

1. smoking
2. Thyroplasty

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and Deleted member 14262

Take the voice pill. If JB's can't feel your high mogger DHT levels when you open your mouth, it's over buddyboyo.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Is there a way to get gerd like corpse did?
ik this is prob a joke but gerd doesnt make your voice that deep, corpse is just larping

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
bitches in comments saying its not his voice its his amazing personality thats why he is so famous

JFL
And look at what happened when they finally saw his face...

Neck muscles are a cope. Tyson had infinite neck muscles and shit voice.

also use a bunch of vocal fry jfl
I know one guy on discord who vocal fries and you'll see foids left and right cutting his name into their skin for him

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
gonna try this’ mine is like about what yours was to start based on an app o got on my phone will try