Defeatist mentality

D

Deleted member 483

it is what it is
What's up recently with the rise of self hating people on this site? Yeah I mean site always had them, but I feel recently there's more than usual.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 1332, rockndogs and 8 others
I would love myself if I was 6'7..

:feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ropemaxing, Deleted member 470, rockndogs and 14 others
What's up recently with the rise of self hating people on this site? Yeah I mean site always had them, but I feel recently there's more than usual.
they forgot to take a shower

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, rockndogs, kobecel and 5 others
I would love myself if I was 6'7..

:feelsrope:
yeah i mean i knew this was coming. this is not about me. im just saying from an objective standpoint people, when i joined last year, most people used to have a progressive-mindset and minimal amount of self hate and the roles have seem to switched

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332, rockndogs, kobecel and 3 others
yeah i mean i knew this was coming. this is not about me. im just saying from an objective standpoint people, when i joined last year, most people used to have a progressive-mindset and minimal amount of self hate and the roles have seem to switched
the dogpill is brutal

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel
If you didnt hate yourself, you wouldnt be here

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ropemaxing, rockndogs, Blitz and 5 others
If you didnt hate yourself, you wouldnt be here
cope, i take 50 showers everyday and i love myself. just hit the gym, take a shower, respect women, entertain women and you'll be complete

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 656
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, rockndogs, Looksmaxer-van-NL and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Ropemaxing, Deleted member 245 and 4 others
We are not your clowns

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 1332, Vitruvian and 4 others
@ZUZZCEL wishes he was white, so he tries to downplay the fact that I am half-white by calling me filthy ethnic because he will never be a single bit of white.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Deleted member 483 and Deleted member 656
Jfl at his cope. You look like a dom rock slayer
I need to stop chasing normie white girls and cash in on the goth girls then. Too bad there isn't a lot where I live.

• +1
Reactions: gaymidget and Deleted member 656
This is a shitposting forum. Self-hate is funny.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, dogtown and Deleted member 656
Its cathartic, but only leads to not trying at all even if in a comforting way. You are right, I'll cull this attitude a bit.

Self-hating incels are cucks and probably think they're at fault.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and kobecel
Because good users are getting banned
and people who try to better themselves are called coping

Self-hating incels are cucks and probably think they're at fault.
an incel should only hate others, hating yourself is for r/foreveralone cucks

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
No love for your jawline
No self hate for your bad eye area

Jk I’m ok with my self I don’t hate my self and also I don’t love my self

an incel should only hate others, hating yourself is for r/foreveralone cucks

Exactly, and r/incelswithouthate who are the same as cucktears.

• +1
Reactions: Demir, Autist and kobecel
Because good users are getting banned
and people who try to better themselves are called coping
Everything is a cope if you're not moving bones or clout chasing

muh mentality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 483
no mentality/attitude for your eye area

Ill be more positive once I have clear skin...

Ill be more positive once I have clear skin...
Bro is your bizygomatic actually 11.5 cm? I don't mean to be insulting but I'm quite curious.

I will be more positive once my life isnt shit.

Defeat was from birth.

• So Sad
defeats me

Bro is your bizygomatic actually 11.5 cm? I don't mean to be insulting but I'm quite curious.
It's 14 cm on the dot, just measured. That's 52nd percentile for adults. For a 15 year old its probably 80th percentile.

You guys are mad because I have a good face with no visible deformities besides ACNE.

• +1
It's 14 cm on the dot, just measured. That's 52nd percentile for adults. For a 15 year old its probably 80th percentile.

You guys are mad because I have a good face with no visible deformities besides ACNE.
No bro, I wasn't trying to be hostile. Your face is decent bar acne for sure and you're already above average.

Assuming, of course, that you're not a major skullcel. 14cm bizygomatic is good. More than Chico and Nessman.

I trust the method. It's reliable so long as the picture isn't distorted. That's why I wanted a more accurate one.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
No bro, I wasn't trying to be hostile. Your face is decent bar acne for sure and you're already above average.

Assuming, of course, that you're not a major skullcel. 14cm bizygomatic is good. More than Chico and Nessman.

I trust the method. It's reliable so long as the picture isn't distorted. That's why I wanted a more accurate one.
Yeah... your little method doesn't work. No way I have a bigger bizygomatic than Chico. His entire skull is bigger than mine.

• +1
Yeah... your little method doesn't work. No way I have a bigger bizygomatic than Chico. His entire skull is bigger than mine.
Yeah no. Chico's bizygomatic is average at just below 14. @dogtown and I are 14 also.

Yeah no. Chico's bizygomatic is average at just below 14. @dogtown and I are 14 also.
Is a smaller bizygomatic more attrractive you think? I've read somewhere that slightly more narrow faces are more attractive to women. All the dudes I know that are attractive have narrow faces and small bizygomatic.

• +1
Is a smaller bizygomatic more attrractive you think? I've read somewhere that slightly more narrow faces are more attractive to women. All the dudes I know that are attractive have narrow faces and small bizygomatic.
It's not that simple, but in general yeah.

Universal appeal is all about averageish ratios but with added dimorphism. This dimorphism usually manifests itself as a taller upper and lower third. So yeah, in general taller faces are ideal if you just want to slay as long as you have a decent midface ratio.

But if you're after aesthetic perfection it's more complex. O'Pry and Barrett are both closer to 15cm bizygomatics. They're aesthetically excellent but look like an alien and lizard respectively because of their crazier ratios.

Ideal is probably Gandy tier. Slightly wide bizygomatic but also tall face. If you're around 14cm you're fine and midface ratio matters more.

I don't hate myself, I just hate some of my features.

Just hating a body that can't be better with a little effort.

Let me hate myself in peace bro :feelswah:

• So Sad
Maybe it‘s the summertime that blackpills us once again

But no matter how hard it seems, you gotta hustle and lifemax