Defining Youthfulness

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick
57923ff1dd089545048b498c

Dating Graph 1

Men consistently find ~ 20 year old appearing Women the most attractive, their whole life

Thus to be the most attractive to PRIME women your level of Youthfulness should make you appear in your early 20's.

Major Youth Indicators include clear wrinkle-free skin and thick healthy hair

Inb4 i like roasties

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, subhuman incel, ChristianChad and 5 others
Water is wet tier thread

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Slob, Deleted member 2729 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Aqua, Deleted member 14984, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
I wouldn't be shocked if the real age was lower for women. More like 16-18 years of age. For men around 30 years of age is peak physical attraction but for total SMV it's around 35-37 years of age.

Men age like fine wine and women age like milk. This is due to collagen quality in men vs women.

If men were completely honest I'm most certain the average age of where they find women to be the most attractive it would be in their mid to late teens. There are some exceptions but most women peak in their teens in terms of attractiveness. Some can delay their peak until they hit 24 and very few if any can peak at 30. For men I would say most probably peak at around 27-30 years of age some last until their 35 and very few maintain a peak in their 40's unless they're korean. I've seen maybe three men on earth that I can say achieved a peak look in their 50's one was white and two had asian decent.

For white's to achieve peak attractiveness past their 30's they need to use natural SPF with oils to protect from the sun and stay out of the sun as much as possible as sun causes 90% of aging of the skin. The rest is your diet and lifestyle, whole foods, no smoking, no drinking, no drugs, etc.

For my personal preference I notice women are in their best physical form at 16-18 years of age. After 21 they're washed from all the partying, excessive and crappy food, sun exposure and Chad's that run through them. You can have them I don't want them she's to fat for me.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, Aqua, ezio6 and 9 others
I wouldn't be shocked if the real age was lower for women. More like 16-18 years of age. For men around 30 years of age is peak physical attraction but for total SMV it's around 35-37 years of age.
You're three sentences into your essay and you've already contradicted yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and PubertyMaxxer
a lot of redpill copers here. prime for men is 18-25

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, Need2Ascend, the next o'pry and 1 other person
Whitepill is that people only know how old you appear to be. People age differently, it's not hard to age better than your average normie if you know what you're doing

• +1
Reactions: Slob and PubertyMaxxer

Men age like fine wine and women age like milk. This is due to collagen quality in men vs women.

If men were completely honest I'm most certain the average age of where they find women to be the most attractive it would be in their mid to late teens. There are some exceptions but most women peak in their teens in terms of attractiveness. Some can delay their peak until they hit 24 and very few if any can peak at 30. For men I would say most probably peak at around 27-30 years of age some last until their 35 and very few maintain a peak in their 40's unless they're korean. I've seen maybe three men on earth that I can say achieved a peak look in their 50's one was white and two had asian decent.

For white's to achieve peak attractiveness past their 30's they need to use natural SPF with oils to protect from the sun and stay out of the sun as much as possible as sun causes 90% of aging of the skin. The rest is your diet and lifestyle, whole foods, no smoking, no drinking, no drugs, etc.

For my personal preference I notice women are in their best physical form at 16-18 years of age. After 21 they're washed from all the partying, excessive and crappy food, sun exposure and Chad's that run through them. You can have them I don't want them she's to fat for me.
I agree with women peaking in their late teens but men peaking in their mid 30s is cope.

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry and PubertyMaxxer
How was this study conducted?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
In the study the lowest age for women's peak that man could pick was probably 20, they didn't even see less than that as an option jfl. If we are real it would be lower like 15-19

• +1
Reactions: Aqua, Slob and PubertyMaxxer
In the study the lowest age for women's peak that man could pick was probably 20, they didn't even see less than that as an option jfl. If we are real it would be lower like 15-19
Most likely that was my first thought too

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Need2Ascend
Aren't you supposed to be studying?

View attachment 1432086

View attachment 1432087

Men consistently find ~ 20 year old appearing Women the most attractive, their whole life

Thus to be the most attractive to PRIME women your level of Youthfulness should make you appear in your early 20's.

Major Youth Indicators include clear wrinkle-free skin and thick healthy hair

Inb4 i like roasties
legit

As a male:
1) Start Botox at 23-25. I started at 25. 15 units in the forehead and 15 in the frown line. NO units in crows feet/lower face. This gives you away as a botox users as it looks unnatural when you get rid of crows feet. I just did my 4th dose/session a week ago. I went from looking 26 to 23.

2) 85-90% vegan diet. Jaredo Leto style. You kidneys cannot handle salt, fat, protein at 25 like it did at youth.
Golden potatos, coconut oil, fruit. Have some eggs at night if ur starving for animal food.

3) Clean shaven, and trendy haircut, dress young/athletic. You want to appeal to 18-23 girls, not 28-29 year old hags or soon to be rooastie 25 year old "women".

4)Very low bodyfat.

• +1
Why do you believe I contradicted myself?
You say that women are more attractive even younger than the study model (correct), but even the older women in their early 20s are most attracted to men in their 20s. How could a man be most attractive in his 30s if the most attractive women aren't most attracted to him?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15698
You say that women are more attractive even younger than the study model (correct), but even the older women in their early 20s are most attracted to men in their 20s. How could a man be most attractive in his 30s if the most attractive women aren't most attracted to him?
In terms of this graph ( I don't even know if or what the study includes). Women prefer older men up until age 30. Men prefer women to be about 20 years old no matter how old they are.

27-29 for most men in terms of PHYSICAL attractiveness.
SMV at 35-37 for most men which invludes looks, money, status, social skills, etc.

It's 20 for women but the study didn't include teenagers then it would be younger
For women they preferred men older than them up until the age of 30 which is when they started to prefer the same age or less than their own. Therefore we can conclude men's physical peak is 29.

I would have to see the actually study to know how it was conducted but overall it basically agrees with my previous thread on here which I had men's physical peak at around late 20's and women at 20 or 21(my belief is teens if there were more studies that included teens).

It is utterly over for most men who want to date reasonable looking women (for free, no sugar arrangements or payments) if you don't look young.

You want to continue doing it or start doing it, stop smoking, stop drinking, eat high protein high vegetable daily, drink lots of water, get vitamin D supplements, eat fish with high Omega 3 content like salmon.

Also, don't "gymmax". Go to the gym to build *some* muscle (like 5-10kg) and have a slim athletic build. You are a monster to young women if you look like a roider. No natural young guy looks like a roider and it is offputting to them and their friends. On top of this, have low body fat due to how it brings out your cheekbones and jawline.

And the worst part, if you have hair loss you need to get rid of it. Get a hair implant if you need to. You will not look attractive enough to decent looking younger women if you don't have a nicely styled full head of hair (in cases of extremely handsome men like Jeremy Meeks even buzzcut can work, but it's not ideal for 99.9% of guys). Hair is one of the most important indicators of youth.

Hair

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: delta7
In terms of this graph ( I don't even know if or what the study includes). Women prefer older men up until age 30. Men prefer women to be about 20 years old no matter how old they are.

SMV at 35-37 for most men which invludes looks, money, status, social skills, etc.

It's 20 for women but the study didn't include teenagers then it would be younger
For women they preferred men older than them up until the age of 30 which is when they started to prefer the same age or less than their own. Therefore we can conclude men's physical peak is 29.

I would have to see the actually study to know how it was conducted but overall it basically agrees with my previous thread on here which I had men's physical peak at around late 20's and women at 20 or 21(my belief is teens if there were more studies that included teens).
Money and status are RMV factors. Competitive sperm banks do not allow men to donate their sperm (SMV) past the age of 28.

• +1

You're not even really addressing what he's saying dude

He's saying that IF prime girls are 20 (for the sake of this limited data), and 20yr old girls prefer 24yr old men, obviously men do not peak significantly later than 24. Or else 20yr old women would prefer 30yr old men

• +1

He's saying that IF prime girls are 20 (for the sake of this limited data), and 20yr old girls prefer 24yr old men, obviously men do not peak significantly later than 24. Or else 20yr old women would prefer 30yr old men
Exactly

Everyone here agrees that women look best at 20 or before. Thus only their preference is relevant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15698
Money and status are RMV factors. Competitive sperm banks do not allow men to donate their sperm (SMV) past the age of 28.
Yep, I have 28 as the peak prime age for men in a separate thread of mine. Sounds about right.

I'm talking about peak physical attractiveness not a dating partner.

For dating women want someone slightly older. But peak physical attractiveness for men is around 28-29 years of age.

For men they're most attracted to a female 20 or younger but for dating that varies per person because some guys want a woman who's experience, some want a virgin, some want a woman that is young enough so her biological clock is of no worry yet (uder 24 years of age).