Sperm bank/imports requirements/data

Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
You’ve aged out of the program. Sperm donors need to be between the ages of 18 and 28. We do not accept older sperm donors.
Among white donors, they also require their donors to be taller than 5'10".
Sperm Donors Must Be:
  • At least 5’10” tall
Brown has heard of additional limitations from other banks, including no redheads.
At the California Cryoback, Brown mentions that one out of 100 would be able to become final sperm donor while Ottey from the Fairfax Cryobank mentions one out of 200 would be able to become ultimate sperm donors.
BN-XY351_fallba_4U_20180321130046.png

• +1
Reactions: Sexually Disabled, Nick.Harte, Xangsane and 5 others
imagine shooting ur shot with a sperm bank and hoping for the best:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
So if your latino you prolly gotta be like 5'6 or above

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
So if your latino you prolly gotta be like 5'6 or above
You need to be white and 5'10+. Sperm banks accept non-white sperm to fill diversity quotas (despite the sperm barely ever being used).

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, thereallegend, Skywalker and 7 others
You need to be white and 5'10+. Sperm banks accept non-white sperm to fill diversity quotas.
Im 5'10 and latino... Theres only requirements for whites?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
You need to be white and 5'10+. Sperm banks accept non-white sperm to fill diversity quotas (despite the sperm barely ever being used).
brutal race pill. no one wants ugly non whites even if chad

• So Sad
Reactions: Brownskink
It's worth noting that Brazilian women can get knocked up by non-whites pretty easily without the need for imports, which could affect the stats. That being said, the demand for imports is rapidly increasing:
BN-XY353_fallba_4U_20180321130328.png

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
It's worth noting that Brazilian women can get knocked up by non-whites pretty easily without the need for imports, which could affect the stats. That being said, the demand for imports is rapidly increasing:
BN-XY353_fallba_4U_20180321130328.png
Imagine being a man in a heterosexual couple and allowing your wife to get a sperm donation. :lul::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, TheTakeoverHasBegun, closedplatecel and 7 others
Manlets can't even breed a foid wirelessly by jizzing in a cup jfl. The whole world is rigged against them

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, .👽. and Deleted member 2403
At the California Cryoback, Brown mentions that one out of 100 would be able to become final sperm donor while Ottey from the Fairfax Cryobank mentions one out of 200 would be able to become ultimate sperm donors.
This is the ultimate proof that there's a genetic hierarchy and genetically superior males have an exponential advantage.

This is the ultimate proof that there's a genetic hierarchy and genetically superior males have an exponential advantage.
I've read somewhere that 30% men are dads of 70% kids. So its always been like that.

I've read somewhere that 30% men are dads of 70% kids. So its always been like that.
Even that stat includes many betabuxes who barely made the cut.

Even that stat includes many betabuxes who barely made the cut.
its mostly females that pass inferior genetics cuz men fuck who they can while women fuck who they want.
We cant know exact % of betabuxers who raised other men's children. Women lie a lot. I guess it far worse that we can imagine.

We cant know exact % of betabuxers who raised other men's children.
Many betabuxes raised their own children, but the reason they managed to breed was because cuckoldry carried greater risk for the females.

They will pay me?

Castizo
Prettyboy
53cm bideltoid

a really simple way to breedmaxx is just to get a chad you know to use your semen samples and give it to sperm banks in nordic countries

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Why is white blue eyed blonde sperm so attractive to them

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Why are you either trolling or not reading?
Trolling how? I mean disproportionally favoured than what is seen in the general american population as well as the white one

Trolling how? I mean disproportionally favoured than what is seen in the general american population as well as the white one
Brown hair is more preferred. It doesn't matter which hair color is rarer.

Brown hair is more preferred. It doesn't matter which hair color is rarer.
Yes it does, I want to know why blonde hair was disproportionally more in demand than it is present in the general white american population
why is it attractive to them? brown is pretty obvious since the absolute majority of white americans have it, expected more than 63.5% tbh

Yes it does, I want to know why blonde hair was disproportionally more in demand than it is present in the general white american population
why is it attractive to them? brown is pretty obvious since the absolute majority of white americans have it, expected more than 63.5% tbh
Being unique weighs it higher, similar to green eyes.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger