Definitive MSE also some existentialism

A

Alexand

Iron
Okay this is all complete stream-of-conscious it’s just one of the nights (one of those lives more like it). It’s gonna be a long post and I’m not really feeling a tldr so go easy on me. I’m trying to get MSE this summer it’s looking good I’ve got about 2,000 saved up but last summer I served on the beach and no bullshit I made 9,000 so I’ll go back this summer so I’ll definitely have enough but I have a few concerns
It’s roughly 10k total right? That’s including the Invisalign treatment after the procedure correct? I’m doing it for better cheekbones, wider smile, and to help my breathing which will improve my sleep as well as all aspects of life. I’m just worried if my suture doesn’t split. I’m 24 going on 25 so what are the problems that could arise if it doesn’t split will I be forced to get surgical assist where do I go from there? Will if I have to spend even more additional money if it’s not a success? Do I just keep calling orthodontics I just don’t wanna have to pay for mad consultations. What if my split is asymmetrical (likely). What are the problems that will arise then? Is that even more money to correct more problems that would come front that? I’m about 100% going to do MSE I just don’t want to do surgery assist cause I also 100% want that better midface. Can any of the more knowledgeable users on here give me any answers to these questions. I want us all to ascend and I will definitely provide before and afters if it’s successful.
I just wanna be the best version of myself. I want to travel the world and fuck bad bitches those are my goals. I just want to feel alive.

• +1
Reactions: localkushman and Hightwolf
Only this fucking site can produce a title “Definite MSE also some existentialism”, fucking reccesed philosophers all of us

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4, mewcoper, SPFromNY914 and 10 others
not reading all of that if you want an exisistentialism take a high dose of shrooms and meet god unironically

• JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and 6485b025t
Okay this is all complete stream-of-conscious it’s just one of the nights (one of those lives more like it). It’s gonna be a long post and I’m not really feeling a tldr so go easy on me. I’m trying to get MSE this summer it’s looking good I’ve got about 2,000 saved up but last summer I served on the beach and no bullshit I made 9,000 so I’ll go back this summer so I’ll definitely have enough but I have a few concerns
It’s roughly 10k total right? That’s including the Invisalign treatment after the procedure correct? I’m doing it for better cheekbones, wider smile, and to help my breathing which will improve my sleep as well as all aspects of life. I’m just worried if my suture doesn’t split. I’m 24 going on 25 so what are the problems that could arise if it doesn’t split will I be forced to get surgical assist where do I go from there? Will if I have to spend even more additional money if it’s not a success? Do I just keep calling orthodontics I just don’t wanna have to pay for mad consultations. What if my split is asymmetrical (likely). What are the problems that will arise then? Is that even more money to correct more problems that would come front that? I’m about 100% going to do MSE I just don’t want to do surgery assist cause I also 100% want that better midface. Can any of the more knowledgeable users on here give me any answers to these questions. I want us all to ascend and I will definitely provide before and afters if it’s successful.
I just wanna be the best version of myself. I want to travel the world and fuck bad bitches those are my goals. I just want to feel alive.

I’m not going to comment on you travel plans. Regarding asymmetrical expansions, normally are very small. In fact almost every expansion is slightly asymmetrical and it’s corrected afterwards.

it looks like you need to consult in person to get some estimates.

If God only exists with drugs he doesn't exist at all
it might be god, aliens, who knows, shroom heads say they meet people and see things on trips

Only this fucking site can produce a title “Definite MSE also some existentialism”, fucking reccesed philosophers all of us
Lmao I love this forum. I’ve just been feeling real down lately cause this girl I thought was the one I spent a whole week sleeping at her house and when I left to go back to college she ghosted me lmao. I just need to travel and fuck bad bitches and improve my quality of life ya know. Getting MSE is apart of that improving my quality of life

I’m not going to comment on you travel plans. Regarding asymmetrical expansions, normally are very small. In fact almost every expansion is slightly asymmetrical and it’s corrected afterwards.

it looks like you need to consult in person to get some estimates.
Thank you I’m just curious how asymmetry will he corrected and if I’m gonna have to pay additional to have it corrected. I go to college in South Carolina and the closest providers are in TEXAS I just wanna have a full game plan and have all my shit lined up before I travel that far

not reading all of that if you want an exisistentialism take a high dose of shrooms and meet god unironically
I’ve done psychedelics a lot I just figured out I have to create and travel and get bad bitches to want me that’s the shit that will fulfill me

Thank you I’m just curious how asymmetry will he corrected and if I’m gonna have to pay additional to have it corrected. I go to college in South Carolina and the closest providers are in TEXAS I just wanna have a full game plan and have all my shit lined up before I travel that far

I’m afraid you need to consult with your possible providers to find out.

Currently doing MSE. 26 yo male here. My suture split in 5 days (1 turn a day). Most split by day 30, and if yours doesn’t split after 90 days you can do MSE at least one more time. Mine split perfectly down the middle and is expanding symmetrically and in multiple dimensions (which is good)

do slow turn protocol. 1 turn a day. You’ll be fine.

im halfway through - cheekbones slightly flared, nasal breathing definitely improved, everything else (mid face/eye)the same so far. Dr said I Could see more facial improvement in next 30 days but it’s likely not huge. Already it’s worth it just for breathing and slight cheekbone flaring.

It’s more a healthmax than a looksmax tho tbh.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Alexand and highT
Currently doing MSE. 26 yo male here. My suture split in 5 days (1 turn a day). Most split by day 30, and if yours doesn’t split after 90 days you can do MSE at least one more time. Mine split perfectly down the middle and is expanding symmetrically and in multiple dimensions (which is good)

im halfway through - cheekbones slightly flared, nasal breathing definitely improved, everything else (mid face/eye)the same so far. Dr said I Could see more facial improvement in next 30 days but it’s likely not huge. Already it’s worth it just for breathing and slight cheekbone flaring.

Major lifefuel post right here

What was your IMW pre-treatment? Are you going for a full 12mm expansion?

I am the same age as you and also getting MSE soon. 31mm IMW right now absolutely narrow as fuck. For me the total cost is ~8k. I am looking forward to the improved breathing and hopefully some lateral cheekbone expansion

I am the same age as you and also getting MSE soon. 31mm IMW right now absolutely narrow as fuck. For me the total cost is ~8k. I am looking forward to the improved breathing and hopefully some lateral cheekbone expansion
Good shit. I wanted to ask both of you, are you going to a provider in America and did you have to do consultations did that cost a bit as well. I live in the south smh

• +1
Reactions: highT
Good shit. I wanted to ask both of you, are you going to a provider in America and did you have to do consultations did that cost a bit as well. I live in the south smh
yes I’m in the USA but more in the northeastern region. Luckily I was able to find a MSE provider near me, and yes there was a consultation fee, but it is subtracted from the overall costs of treatment so no big deal

May I ask what city in Texas? I live in Texas and it would be lifefuel if there is one very close by

yes I’m in the USA but more in the northeastern region. Luckily I was able to find a MSE provider near me, and yes there was a consultation fee, but it is subtracted from the overall costs of treatment so no big deal
True. 8k does that include Invisalign treatment after? That’s really not bad and maybe it might be even cheaper in the south who knows, imma have to go to Texas most likely. Appreciate the feedback for real

• +1
Reactions: highT
True. 8k does that include Invisalign treatment after? That’s really not bad and maybe it might be even cheaper in the south who knows, imma have to go to Texas most likely. Appreciate the feedback for real
8k includes the invisalign yeah. I agree it’s not bad at all, especially with the zero interest payment plan. & no problem brother good luck to you!

• +1
Reactions: Alexand

Have you noticed any changes in your mouth width? That's probably the main thing I'd get it for.

Have you noticed any changes in your mouth width? That's probably the main thing I'd get it for.
Yes very slight but you wouldn’t notice if you didn’t have it pointed out.

IMW pre-treatment 34mm - going for 45mm if it’s possible. currently 37mm It all depends on how much my lower teeth can be pushed out safely and if we get much resistance on upper.

Mine was $10k total but I live in a major metro area so it’s a bit costlier

hahahaba literally me