Rate my hairstyle (vids) (2nd attempt)

qwertynineofive

qwertynineofive

Cool hand in a cruel world.

I blow dry it every morning, my hair is naturally as curly as it in the back of this video. Thinking of trying to get it more blonde using the lemon lightening method.

Should I go for something shorter or longer?

Need something to cover forehead because my temple points are too wide though I’m currently fixing that with minox , reckon they’ll be solid come the summer, Brad Pitt tier in a year or so I could do some other stuff.

• +1
Reactions: urukhaiascension, VivaCristoRey, Amnesia and 4 others
ok it worked this time
@Clavicular
@Orc
@Amnesia
@pneumocystosis

you could be chadlite if tall

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
looks good imo, how tall are you? if ur not manlet you should be able to slay easily

also dont use lemon for lightening hair alot of times it makes it have an ashy color instead of blonde, honestly with your base if you get some blonde highlight streaks itll already look good, thats how jordan colored his hair in 2016 as well

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
you could be chadlite if tall
looks good imo, how tall are you? if ur not manlet you should be able to slay easily

also dont use lemon for lightening hair alot of times it makes it have an ashy color instead of blonde, honestly with your base if you get some blonde highlight streaks itll already look good, thats how jordan colored his hair in 2016 as well
Over for 180cm mfs

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
Over for 180cm mfs

brutal, same height as me.

just fraud 185cm and ur fine, miring the fact that youve been here since 2021 lmfao

high htn-chadlite facially imo, id either go with the highlights for the hair or darken it, the current color is too in between being light nor dark imo

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
brutal, same height as me.

just fraud 185cm and ur fine, miring the fact that youve been here since 2021 lmfao

high htn-chadlite facially imo, id either go with the highlights for the hair or darken it, the current color is too in between being light nor dark imo
Thanks man, how much should I lighten it?
I’ve had my hair darker before, doesn't really stand out the same way my hair does when i was really blonde during My summers as a teenager.

Thanks man, how much should I lighten it?
I’ve had my hair darker before, doesn't really stand out the same way my hair does when i was really blonde during My summers as a teenager.

i actually got highlights yesterday, i just showed them this picture and told them to do slightly less so that it looks like natural summer surfing type highlights, on pc rn so cant show ill pm later if i remember

Attachments

• 1712781216151.png
    1712781216151.png
    23.7 KB · Views: 0
i actually got highlights yesterday, i just showed them this picture and told them to do slightly less so that it looks like natural summer surfing type highlights, on pc rn so cant show ill pm later if i remember

View attachment 2851756
yeah try pm later. I’d be afraid showing them that pic of Jordan, looks almost platinum imo, surprised they gave you the right colour.

• +1
Reactions: dragomaxxer
mirin, insane appeal if physiquemaxxed

• +1
Reactions: qwertynineofive
jk i care now. looks good high appeal, id keep it. is ur hair naturally that textured/wavy or have u done something to it?

• +1

View attachment 2851756
can u send me a pic of all ur hair im interested. would kind of suck for me tho cause if have to dye it darker, then get highlights on top of that

can u send me a pic of all ur hair im interested. would kind of suck for me tho cause if have to dye it darker, then get highlights on top of that

yeah ill snap you in a sec

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
jk i care now. looks good high appeal, id keep it. is ur hair naturally that textured/wavy or have u done something to it?
I’ve blow dryed it straighter. Usually my hair is curly, same texture as the hair near the nape of my neck in the video

Looks chadlite but there's something off, I can't point it out so high htn in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
literal chadlite MINIMUM. How old are you bro. Full blown chad potential.
Hair is absolutely dope. What products used?

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
Looks chadlite but there's something off, I can't point it out so high htn in my opinion
I know I look a little uncanny. I’ve been told I look like I’ve had work done since I was about 17.

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
reccomendation for hair is take a little off the back and even less of the sides + just cleanup = fresh af

Thank you bro but I don’t think so. Some days going out at night I have had chadlite treatment (I have some crazy stories and it’s an insane power) but not all of the time. I’ve heard Pneumo talk about this, it’s almost like a light switch and I can’t tell why some nights are different to others. Most nights I get no pussy. I’m 20, my hair is blow dryed out every day and I use some cheap hair paste. Looks very fluffy in vid because I used dry shampoo ( imo the most underrated product of all time )

reccomendation for hair is take a little off the back and even less of the sides + just cleanup = fresh af
Okay will do, I was gonna keep growing it out but I think I’ll take your advice. Have any reference pics?

I blow dry it every morning, my hair is naturally as curly as it in the back of this video. Thinking of trying to get it more blonde using the lemon lightening method.

Should I go for something shorter or longer?

Need something to cover forehead because my temple points are too wide though I’m currently fixing that with minox , reckon they’ll be solid come the summer, Brad Pitt tier in a year or so I could do some other stuff.

Lite-chad

• +1
Okay will do, I was gonna keep growing it out but I think I’ll take your advice. Have any reference pics?
top and front keep growing out, clean up just means trimming whatever stray hair got like a cm longer than the rest to just make the hairstyle look cleaner overall. I say just go on google images and look up mens medium to longer hair with key word like flow and waves and choose one you like. Shortenting up side and back is also easy to do and is a good stylemax + side and back grows quicker than top and front AFAIK so it returns quicker anyway

Thank you bro but I don’t think so. Some days going out at night I have had chadlite treatment (I have some crazy stories and it’s an insane power) but not all of the time. I’ve heard Pneumo talk about this, it’s almost like a light switch and I can’t tell why some nights are different to others. Most nights I get no pussy. I’m 20, my hair is blow dryed out every day and I use some cheap hair paste. Looks very fluffy in vid because I used dry shampoo ( imo the most underrated product of all time )
Interesting, give some of these crazy stories. Ive got some as well and i agree some nights are better than others but Ive looksmaxxed through health and diet recently and its been pretty crazy the improvement i got with girls now. Pretty much at least one girl approaching me every time i go to the club and definitely getting eyes from girls like crazy. id say you mog me though lol but Im also 6'2-6'3 range and different dark hair dark eyes so different baseline entirely. I even call it celebrity status lol where chicks be doing some crazy ass shit for your attention

u look good dude, whats ur weight? And estimated body fat percentage?

I feel like that hairstyle works for u

I have used the hydrogen peroxide mixed with water in a spray bottle for highlights, and I know it works. Cool to see the lemon method worked for u

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and shalomnigga
u look good dude, whats ur weight? And estimated body fat percentage?

I feel like that hairstyle works for u
I have used the hydrogen peroxide mixed with water in a spray bottle for highlights, and I know it works. Cool to see the lemon method worked for u
Thanks man. Low teens bf %, I’m a little bloated in the vid. Around 72kg.

Elab on the hydrogen peroxide spray bottle. How did you make it, never heard of doing that before.

Ngl bro ur looking good. If u post on tiktok i feel you would blow up fr