Deformed noodlewhore has cute white bf

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken

Notice how the boy acts boring, annoyed and like a mean fuck the entire time? I'm sure it's his personality 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Can't see the video cunt

its over jfl look at this looksmatch in 2019

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 685
He reeks of autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Who are the white girls dating in 2019?

• +1
Who are the white girls dating in 2019?
The statistics speak for themselves stop coping, still whites. But latinas and Asian girls loveee whitebois according to the American statistics

The statistics speak for themselves stop coping, still whites. But latinas and Asian girls loveee whitebois
I know but how chad do the whites have to be? It seems like white girls are either single or in a relationship they don't like. How chaddy do you have to be to please a white girl?

• +1
orb

He could have the stare of a serial killer pedophile necrophile zoophile pig fucker yet he'd still get foids jumping on his dick

He could be a literal pig fucking aids infested ebola ridden legless fucker and he'd still fuck ur oneitis in a hearbeat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and SikKunt
I know but how chad do the whites have to be? It seems like white girls are either single or in a relationship they don't like. How chaddy do you have to be to please a white girl?
From what I've experienced white girls tend to have way higher expectations and act really high value. Sadly I'm the most comfortable around white girls, it's like I'm talking to my sister yet I'm attracted to latinas :(
@GenericChad1444 do you understand my pain?

Last edited:
Its enough to understand
rockndogs

• Love it
Reactions: rockndogs
He is way better looking fucking pathetic that he dates her

• +1
Yo even tho her eyes are black how are they so bright?

Blue eyes halo him,into another dimension.

clickbait gay thread. the chopstick looks attractive

• JFL
never seen an attractive asian girl with an asian guy

never seen an attractive asian girl with an asian guy
What? When I'm outside all the attractive kpop tier Asian girls are with Asian guys, and white guys end up with the left overs.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Vitruvian
If you seriously believe that's 'deformed', I'm afraid you need to get out of the house more. In the real world, people don't look like their airbrushed instagram pics.

She's an attractive girl, not top tier but definitely in the upper 50%. He's above average too, slightly mogs her but not to anything like the degree you're implying. And guess what, foids date up and men date down, we all know this already.

• +1
Reactions: Chuck14 and Hunter
slightly mogs her
He mogs her INTO OBLIVION.
Yes I do agree however that she is in the upper 50%, but she's still wearing fakeup so she's most likely not this attractive either way.

• +1
Reactions: 195cm, Deleted member 685 and Tony
He mogs her INTO OBLIVION.
Yes I do agree however that she is in the upper 50%, but she's still wearing fakeup so she's most likely not this attractive either way.

Guess what boyo, all foids wear makeup. Saying that we should judge her without it, while comparing her to foids who are wearing makeup isn't fair at all.

Either way, this is a long long way from 'deformed'. Cute foid dates a Chad, I'm shocked...

• +1
Reactions: Hunter and SikKunt