Deleted user returning cuz lookism got shut down. Rate me.

D

Deleted member 16346

Always larping
I'm 5'10 with a
Sketch 1638725919928
Screenshot 20211205 181221 Gallery
Screenshot 20211202 172812 Gallery
Screenshot 20211202 040453 Gallery
Screenshot 20211202 033309 Gallery
Screenshot 20211130 163106 Gallery
bad frame

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Johanjohan, Rift and 28 others
If any of you ping volcelfatcel man...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deprived, ShowerMaxxing and 11 others
Pinging good raters

@👽
@germanlooks
@Preston
@africancel

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, HowAmIAlive123, .👽. and 1 other person
That’s not you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Biiyo03, volcelfatcel and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, germanlooks and Deleted member 1617
Mods check Ip, that's @volcelfatcel alt

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hueless, Deleted member 15827, Toth's thot and 12 others
Med mogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, goat2x, HowAmIAlive123 and 3 others
Its so fucking over for my return. Like 10 jfls and not one ratr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 15827, AscendingHero and 7 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 15827, AscendingHero and 16 others
you look like a rapist

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 15827, Toth's thot and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 16346
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Umbra, HowAmIAlive123 and 1 other person
PicsArt 09 08 102818

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16275, Deprived and 8 others
PicsArt 09 11 124503

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deprived, Deleted member 15827 and 15 others
Is newone still here tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, gamma and Deleted member 1617
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, HowAmIAlive123, gamma and 1 other person
Mogged by this Portuguese masc Chad
0FDB150E A11A 4BCD AF0B 26D9E1836A25

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, TUSSELEIF, Deleted member 15338 and 14 others
Hard to rate because your face looks actually decent around HTN level but the pheno and under eye darkness are holding you back pretty bad.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 14160 and 2 others
Hard to rate because your face looks actually decent around HTN level but the pheno and under eye darkness are holding you back pretty bad.

I'd rate myself like 4.5-4.75 psl but like ~3.5-4psl appeal due to not having eurocentric features + dark skin.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, HowAmIAlive123 and germanlooks
Can someone tag a good morpher btw cuz I wanna see my nose with an alar base reduction + tip reduction

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
that guy looks like kanye west

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, HowAmIAlive123, volcelfatcel and 2 others
that guy looks like kanye west
I dont see it apart from the goatee tbh. The ones I get the most are Lakeith Stanfield and wilmer valderama but i dont think I look like either

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
@WontStopNorwooding bruh why are you stalking this thread jfling something from 20 mins ago

@gamma rate tbh you bully me all the time so least u could do is rate

@gamma rate tbh you bully me all the time so least u could do is rate
I'm not good at rating indians because I don't know how average indian look like, so I'll just compare to white people, you're 4.5-5/10 really honest rating

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 16346
@one job away

@eduardkoopman

Ik you guys are also considered solid raters

Normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346
worst mistake is posting here bro esp with @volcelfatcel around :feelsgood::feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16346 and volcelfatcel
Normie

• +1
But 5.5/10 so 4.4 psl or so, ur skin/undereyes, pheno and lack of colouring giga fuck you so hard.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 16346
u look good on these pics. htn or so. on others u look worse. fix your skin and dark undereyes
Idk. You saw him and thought he is gl? I had 0 emotions. Like no care. Looks normie to me.

Not good looking not ugly. For htn you have to atleast trigger something. that makes me go „good looking“.

op doesn’t stand out in a average group.

• +1
Idk. You saw him and thought he is gl? I had 0 emotions. Like no care. Looks normie to me.

Not good looking not ugly. For htn you have to atleast trigger something. that makes me go „good looking“.

op doesn’t stand out in a average group.
hes htn his tinder likes proof it also:Comfy: i mean hes nothing special but hes better than normies. don't forget HT(Normie) is still in the normie bracket.

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and one job away
hes htn his tinder likes proof it also:Comfy: i mean hes nothing special but hes better than normies. don't forget HT(Normie) is still in the normie bracket.
Ya true. He is a bit above the average dude

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 16346
Idk if you ever think of surgerymaxxing but your nose could be better too, you dont' seem recessed at all tho which is good, in fact u seem to have above average forward growth.

under-eyes and invest in retin-a or any type of skinmaxxing till ur skin is even and clear, you have a very nice palate btw.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 16346
Idk if you ever think of surgerymaxxing but your nose could be better too, you dont' seem recessed at all tho which is good, in fact u seem to have above average forward growth.

under-eyes and invest in retin-a or any type of skinmaxxing till ur skin is even and clear, you have a very nice palate btw.
yea im mirin his palate hard

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03

I have this candid side where you can see im forward grown but also downward grown. Very similar skull to shemar moore and michele morrone.
Screenshot 20211205 204514 Video Player

I have considered a rhino before but the mrophs ive seen show a miniscule difference due to my pheno. Im only planning to get infraorbital implants and skinmaxx.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
I have this candid side where you can see im forward grown but also downward grown. Very similar skull to shemar moore and michele morrone.
View attachment 1427700

I have considered a rhino before but the mrophs ive seen show a miniscule difference due to my pheno. Im only planning to get infraorbital implants and skinmaxx.

Screenshot 20211205 205640 Gallery
this is a better representation tho

Will rate when I am outta the shower

• +1
  • +1

Strengths:

- 1 inch over minimum height threshold
- Masculine sexy browridge
- Eyes are relatively deep-set
- Strong hair
- Strong maindble and bone-mass around the mandible area
- Square forehead
- Overall bone mass is solid and definitely above average. Harmoniously structured.

Average features:
- Maxilla is neither good or bad. Could be better and really a major player in your overall looks imo
- Chin is a little rounded, hence you throw on the bum-fluff I get that
- Your palate looks good when you smile and not so good when you don't. I am confused af
- Skull is medium in width

Weaknesses:
- Very bad pheno. Far worse than mine as you are 'almost' tamil dark
- Orbital rims are terrible. Utterly terrible.
- Dark circles are the product of the poor orbitals and you can't afford any more darkness on your face with your pheno
- Mouth is small when not smiling
- Lack of pretty harmony due to a combination of very bad pheno & very masc robust face

Some girls will find you sexy af and particularly those Beckys of our ethnic background, but some will feel you are lacking enough prettiness due to the pheno.

Interms of bone-structure, orbitals and maxilla aside, you are very robust and dom looking. Your eyes are deepset. Your mouth is small however so it hurts that deeply masculine harmony all the way through the face, stealing it of consistency.

It really depends on the girl if I'm real with you. To some girls high tier normie and to others 'he's ok, I don't really go for Indian guys tho'.

5.75/10

Just to add if you were lighter skinned AND/OR had a better maxilla you would be a little closer to Chadpreet lite.

You need orbital implants may be and/or a surgery that betters your maxilla. I would go with the orbital implants or something that can improve them because they utterly finish you and you cannot afford to have a weakness like that right underneath your eye-area which is a crucial section, when, you have a pheno like that. You are ruggedly handsome to girls that are ok with the skin complexion. I think development went wrong however and pushed your maxilla back and you need it forward.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, Biiyo03, volcelfatcel and 2 others