Deleting my account after cool down ban. Why?

Carv

Carv

Inactive
All everyone does here is COPE you don't even looksmax isn't that depressing asf? You cry all day but take 0 actions.

If you want to be happy just leave this place it will make you 10x depressed and not allow you to improve it's constantly negative shit all day and trolling.

This forum is Free. You know why because you are the product. You think the owner cares about you. No, you are a product that makes him richer. He is profiting off your loneliness and laughing you.

If you are a Short MTN or LTN then moneymax. You are still getting pussy might not be genuine desire but it's still something you know. You don't deserve anything. Do you think you deserve a Stacy you are fucking retarded LOL. I deserve a Million dollars spending time on this forum would be a great start for getting that

Most of you will never reach CHAD level that's okay that's the brutal truth. What's more brutal is the amount of time you fucking waste here rotting and some JEW is fucking making money off you being depressed asf.

You already know how to improve why bother being here genuinely? Nobody here is your friend or even cares about you. You are constantly getting bullied here and legit making you even more sad.

Just think for a second. Is this place providing me with VALUE or destroying your psyche? You are better off going to a bar or randomly talking to random people than sitting on this forum all day

Every shred of evidence about Humans says being in toxic environments legit makes you wanna fucking off yourself. Why bother being here do you hate yourself? Do you think you deserve constant negativity and trolling?

Have gotten happy being here? Most likely No. Please free yourself for your own good. You have family that prob loves you or friends. For the love of god just delete your .org account

I spoke with tons of people here and they legit told me that hate being here but still use it. Do you hate yourself? Why continue be in a place that's negative 24/7.

- @yeeyeeslayer
- @ChadL1te
- Its Prob more but i forgot

The person that ruined his life being on the Blackpill forum and consuming Blackpill 24/7 is @Blackgymmax

Do you wanna end up like him almost hitting 30, 0 achievements, online talking to JB on discord asking for rates?

Read this Readers:
Are you okay bro genuinely? It's going to get better for the love of god please leave this site and do something like a hobby. You know you are "ugly" why spend time on a site that's going to make you hate yourself even more? Use this as a vent. Living as a man is hard asf I understand bro. Do you want a woman? It's understandable just please get off here before you fucking kill yourself seriously.

Research speaking on why should fucking leave this HELL hole:

Cyberbullying
is a prevalent issue that can lead to severe psychological distress. Victims of cyberbullying often experience increased levels of stress, anxiety, and depression. The effects can be so profound that they may lead to suicidal thoughts or actions. For instance, a study found that victims of cyberbullying are twice as likely to attempt suicide or engage in self-harm Additionally, cyberbullying can cause victims to withdraw from social interactions, both online and offline, exacerbating feelings of isolation and loneliness.

Source:

Exposure to hate speech and discriminatory content online can evoke strong negative emotions such as anger, fear, and sadness. This type of content can lower self-esteem and create a sense of dehumanization for those targeted. The psychological impact can be long-lasting, affecting the overall well-being of the individuals involved

Source:

The spread of misinformation and disinformation online can lead to confusion, anxiety, and a sense of being overwhelmed. This can influence beliefs and decision-making processes, contributing to stress and uncertainty. The constant exposure to false information can make it difficult for individuals to discern truth from fiction, further impacting their mental health

Source:

Excessive use of social media and online platforms can disrupt daily life, interfering with real-world relationships, work, and responsibilities. This disruption can lead to stress and anxiety, making it essential to establish healthy digital boundaries. Digital addiction can also contribute to sleep problems, poor academic performance, and a general decline in mental health.

Source:

Participation in online shaming or being subjected to cancel culture can lead to public humiliation, resulting in mental health issues like shame, guilt, and anxiety. The permanence and public nature of online shaming can make it particularly damaging, as the content can be shared widely and remain accessible indefinitely

Source:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mvp2v1, Timmy, guy24 and 26 others
not a single word

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, F36, JeSuisLempereu and 2 others
All I’m really doing rn I wageslaving and leaning down tbh

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Carv
Joever. :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carv and <6PSLcel
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
not a single word

What have you done here since being here since 2018? Genuine Question

Why did feel the need write not a single word? Did that make you happy typing something like that?

How you feeling man fr?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, greycel, tombradylover and 4 others
Pretty shit, but I mean I’m used to it so ye
Have you tried out any mental health services? Spoke to family members? Friends?

I spoke with friends recently been feeling much better.

Life sucks man but being here will just make it worse for you.

How is wage slaving and leaning down?

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and <6PSLcel
I expect more for you.

You even said that you rot here 24/7? What's the goal bro?

Are you happy being here? Are you gonna do anything?

• +1
Reactions: Kofri727, boss8055, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Have you tried out any mental health services? Spoke to family members? Friends?

I spoke friends recently been feeling much better.

Life sucks man but being here will just make it worse for you.

How is wage slaving and leaning down?
Jfl, look none of that shit is viable for me, I don’t wanna go into detail but it just doesn’t, at this point in my life all I can hope for is to become mid htn, wage slaving is shit I earn fuck all and leaning down it gets easier

Jfl, look none of that shit is viable for me, I don’t wanna go into detail but it just doesn’t, at this point in my life all I can hope for is to become mid htn, wage slaving is shit I earn fuck all and leaning down it gets easier
So talking to someone about how u feel isn't going to help you. Smart idea bro suppress your feelings and continue being alone rotting on looksmax.org

You are important bro. You deserve the right for someone to listen even if you have to pay for it.

Even if you do improve your looks you'll still be sad asf cause you gotta resolve that inner issues.

You can reach HTN but then you would want more cause feel like you aren't worthy of love. You think fixing looks will fix all your problems in life?

So many examples of Rich Handsome Celebs roping. THEY HAD EVERYTHING AND STILL ROPED.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kofri727, lunin7, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
I expect more for you.

You even said that you rot here 24/7? What's the goal bro?

Are you happy being here? Are you gonna do anything?
I am here to pass the time, really. I already got a source of income (not much, but enough to get by) but I still have six days to myself every week, so I don't see a reason to leave. Am I happy being here? No. Would I be happy if I left? No. Truth is, it's more beneficial for me to be here, because I get to kill time this way. I rarely leave the house anyway and my friends have busy lives; my brother is married and lives elsewhere. I'm always on my own so it makes zero difference if I spend time here or not. If I'm gonna do anything? Yeah, I'm already doing things. I'm going to college. I study part-time, so I have classes every Monday but that's about it. And the summer break is nearing, so I have no reason to leave, really.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, rand anon and Costcosuperstore
So many examples of Rich Handsome Celebs roping. THEY HAD EVERYTHING AND STILL ROPED.
Can confirm. You can have everything but you can still be unhappy. There are things that nothing can fix and you just pray to God you never have to deal with that.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
So talking to someone about how u feel isn't going to help you. Smart idea bro suppress your feelings and continue being alone rotting on looksmax.org

You are important bro. You deserve the right for someone to listen even if you have to pay for it.

Even if you do improve your looks you'll still be sad asf cause you gotta resolve that inner issues.

You can reach HTN but then you would want more cause feel like you aren't worthy of love. You think fixing looks will fix all your problems in life?

No, the thing is nobody ik gives a fuck, I’ve tried before and no it just doesn’t work, this forum doesn’t affect me like you think it does, sure it sucks getting mogged but it is what it is

I am here to pass the time, really. I already got a source of income (not much, but enough to get by) but I still have six days to myself every week, so I don't see a reason to leave. Am I happy being here? No. Would I be happy if I left? No. Truth is, it's more beneficial for me to be here, because I get to kill time this way. I rarely leave the house anyway and my friends have busy lives; my brother is married and lives elsewhere. I'm always on my own so it makes zero difference if I spend time here or not. If I'm gonna do anything? Yeah, I'm already doing things. I'm going to college. I study part-time, so I have classes every Monday but that's about it. And the summer break is nearing, so I have no reason to leave, really.
I don't know if you heard this but I love you bro even thought i don't know you.

Passing time in a echo chamber that is full people who hate themselves is great idea and will make u more happy JFL.

Truth is, it's more beneficial for me to be here, because I get to kill time this way.
It really isn't tbh. You are killing time with people who hate themselves and project it on to a forum.
Engaging with that forum is like being locked in a cell with relentless taunting from fellow inmates. It's a cycle of negativity with no escape.

Do you not think you are deserving of love and friendships?

Being alone happens brother. Would be happy if YOU left here? I bet my entire organs you would.

And the summer break is nearing, so I have no reason to leave, really.

So instead going out meeting new people and hobbymaxing sitting on a forum will help JFL

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kofri727, boss8055, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
I don't know if you heard this but I love you bro even thought i don't know you.

Passing time in a echo chamber that is full people who hate themselves is great idea and will make u more happy JFL.

Truth is, it's more beneficial for me to be here, because I get to kill time this way.
It really isn't tbh. You are killing time with people who hate themselves and project it on to a forum.
Engaging with that forum is like being locked in a cell with relentless taunting from fellow inmates. It's a cycle of negativity with no escape.

Do you not think you are deserving of love and friendships?

Being alone happens brother. Would be happy if YOU left here? I bet my entire organs you would.

And the summer break is nearing, so I have no reason to leave, really.

So instead going out meeting new people and hobbymaxing sitting on a forum will help JFL
I love you too, brother. I have more to say but I cannot say it publicly. I can PM you if you want to know. As for the other parts of the message; I have had stints where I left the forum for weeks/months and it really made zero difference to how I was feeling. Anyway, I don't feel comfortable meeting new people; not because of my lack of social skills but where do I even look? On top of that, I'm not even interested in meeting new people here.. and I don't have any hobbies unless listening to music is a hobby or watching tv shows/movies is a hobby.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Carv
Can confirm. You can have everything but you can still be unhappy. There are things that nothing can fix and you just pray to God you never have to deal with that.
Yeah that's will happen to most incels. You know why because nothing will ever fill that void. Why because they doing looksmaxing for approval and acceptance. They want acceptance of woman and other men stuck in cycle seeking validation from others. Do you think that's gonna make you happy. NOOOOO

@Clavicular Prime example he's a decent dude he still is trying to looksmax and doing all these things for what for a 0.1 change?

You should lookmax for self love not fucking self hatred which is what most people do.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, lunin7, Clavicular and 2 others
Yeah that's will happen to most incels. You know why because nothing will ever fill that void. Why because they doing looksmaxing for approval and acceptance. They want acceptance of woman and other men stuck in cycle seeking validation from others. Do you think that's gonna make you happy. NOOOOO

@Clavicular Prime example he's a decent dude he still is trying to looksmax and doing all these things for what for a 0.1 change?

You should lookmax for self love not fucking self hatred which is what most people do.
I agree with what you're saying. People here have superficial motives and that's why it won't have any real long-term effects. It will only be satisfied for a while until they grow tired of it.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
View attachment 2953024

What have you done here since being here since 2018? Genuine Question

Why did feel the need write not a single word? Did that make you happy typing something like that?

How you feeling man fr?
I didnt do shit since 2022

I love you too, brother. I have more to say but I cannot say it publicly. I can PM you if you want to know. As for the other parts of the message; I have had stints where I left the forum for weeks/months and it really made zero difference to how I was feeling. Anyway, I don't feel comfortable meeting new people; not because of my lack of social skills but where do I even look? On top of that, I'm not even interested in meeting new people here.. and I don't have any hobbies unless listening to music is a hobby or watching tv shows/movies is a hobby.
Yeah i don't mind a PM.

As for the other parts of the message; I have had stints where I left the forum for weeks/months and it really made zero difference to how I was feeling

So you left the forum and was left with your thoughts instead you continue using a outlet such as Looksmax.org to cope and self harm yourself with constant negativity.

Anyway, I don't feel comfortable meeting new people;

That's the rot of your issues HUMANS were made to speak and interact with others. You would get fucking killed being alone but continue doing something that is bad to for what bro? DO you hate yourself? Do not think deserve friends IRL?

I don't have any hobbies unless listening to music is a hobby or watching tv shows/movies is a hobby.

Alright we know the issue now let's take some action improve or you will forever feel the way you feel.

You do crave being with people IRL you just coping because of how u feel from being here.

You legit started a convo with me we spoke for hours. You are a good dude most people would love to fucking speaking to you.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Michael Myers
I didnt do shit since 2022
Are you fine with that? Rotting on a forum that steals your happiness.

Think about when you were not on this thread and didn't even know about looksmaxing. I bet you were 10x happier.

Even think about being a kid u were happy. Why continue to self harm being here and feeding ur mind poison?

"Engaging with that forum is like being locked in a cell with relentless taunting from fellow inmates. It's a cycle of negativity with no escape." - Carv

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: JeSuisLempereu and |Daddy_Zygos|
Yeah i don't mind a PM.

As for the other parts of the message; I have had stints where I left the forum for weeks/months and it really made zero difference to how I was feeling

So you left the forum and was left with your thoughts instead you continue using a outlet such as Looksmax.org to cope and self harm yourself with constant negativity.

Anyway, I don't feel comfortable meeting new people;

That's the rot of your issues HUMANS were made to speak and interact with others. You would get fucking killed being alone but continue doing something that is bad to for what bro? DO you hate yourself? Do not think deserve friends IRL?

I don't have any hobbies unless listening to music is a hobby or watching tv shows/movies is a hobby.

Alright we know the issue now let's take some action improve or you will forever feel the way you feel.

You do crave being with people IRL you just coping because of how u feel from being here.

You legit started a convo with me we spoke for hours. You are a good dude most people would love to fucking speaking to you.
I'll answer you in PMs. And I appreciate and like how much effort you are putting in your replies but do know that most of it will fall on deaf ears. That's just how it is.

• +1
Reactions: Carv
I'll answer you in PMs. And I appreciate and like how much effort you are putting in your replies but do know that most of it will fall on deaf ears. That's just how it is.
Yeah even if i save 1 person it's better then nothing.

Even if someone reads it and deletes .org or improves n get's happy it will be fucking joyful. Maybe i will get good KARMA points

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Michael Myers
All everyone does here is COPE you don't even looksmax isn't that depressing asf? You cry all day but take 0 actions.

If you want to be happy just leave this place it will make you 10x depressed and not allow you to improve it's constantly negative shit all day and trolling.

This forum is Free. You know why because you are the product. You think the owner cares about you. No, you are a product that makes him richer. He is profiting off your loneliness and laughing you.

If you are a Short MTN or LTN then moneymax. You are still getting pussy might not be genuine desire but it's still something you know. You don't deserve anything. Do you think you deserve a Stacy you are fucking retarded LOL. I deserve a Million dollars spending time on this forum would be a great start for getting that

Most of you will never reach CHAD level that's okay that's the brutal truth. What's more brutal is the amount of time you fucking waste here rotting and some JEW is fucking making money off you being depressed asf.

You already know how to improve why bother being here genuinely? Nobody here is your friend or even cares about you. You are constantly getting bullied here and legit making you even more sad.

Just think for a second. Is this place providing me with VALUE or destroying your psyche? You are better off going to a bar or randomly talking to random people than sitting on this forum all day

Every shred of evidence about Humans says being in toxic environments legit makes you wanna fucking off yourself. Why bother being here do you hate yourself? Do you think you deserve constant negativity and trolling?

Have gotten happy being here? Most likely No. Please free yourself for your own good. You have family that prob loves you or friends. For the love of god just delete your .org account

I spoke with tons of people here and they legit told me that hate being here but still use it. Do you hate yourself? Why continue be in a place that's negative 24/7.

- @yeeyeeslayer
- @ChadL1te

The person that ruined his life being on the Blackpill forum and consuming Blackpill 24/7 is @Blackgymmax

Do you wanna end up like him almost hitting 30, 0 achievements, online talking to JB on discord asking for rates?

Read this Readers:
Are you okay bro genuinely? It's going to get better for the love of god please leave this site and do something like a hobby. You know you are "ugly" why spend time on a site that's going to make you hate yourself even more? Use this as a vent. Living as a man is hard asf I understand bro. Do you want a woman? It's understandable just please get off here before you fucking kill yourself seriously.

Cyberbullying
is a prevalent issue that can lead to severe psychological distress. Victims of cyberbullying often experience increased levels of stress, anxiety, and depression. The effects can be so profound that they may lead to suicidal thoughts or actions. For instance, a study found that victims of cyberbullying are twice as likely to attempt suicide or engage in self-harm Additionally, cyberbullying can cause victims to withdraw from social interactions, both online and offline, exacerbating feelings of isolation and loneliness.

Source:

Exposure to hate speech and discriminatory content online can evoke strong negative emotions such as anger, fear, and sadness. This type of content can lower self-esteem and create a sense of dehumanization for those targeted. The psychological impact can be long-lasting, affecting the overall well-being of the individuals involved

Source:

The spread of misinformation and disinformation online can lead to confusion, anxiety, and a sense of being overwhelmed. This can influence beliefs and decision-making processes, contributing to stress and uncertainty. The constant exposure to false information can make it difficult for individuals to discern truth from fiction, further impacting their mental health

Source:

Excessive use of social media and online platforms can disrupt daily life, interfering with real-world relationships, work, and responsibilities. This disruption can lead to stress and anxiety, making it essential to establish healthy digital boundaries. Digital addiction can also contribute to sleep problems, poor academic performance, and a general decline in mental health.

Source:

Participation in online shaming or being subjected to cancel culture can lead to public humiliation, resulting in mental health issues like shame, guilt, and anxiety. The permanence and public nature of online shaming can make it particularly damaging, as the content can be shared widely and remain accessible indefinitely

Source:
Money comes first always

This forum misses that, always

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Are you fine with that? Rotting on a forum that steals your happiness.

Think about when you were not on this thread and didn't even know about looksmaxing. I bet you were 10x happier.

Even think about being a kid u were happy. Why continue to self harm being here and feeding ur mind poison?

"Engaging with that forum is like being locked in a cell with relentless taunting from fellow inmates. It's a cycle of negativity with no escape." - Carv
I'm going to leave .org in 2025 there's just too much things I have to do before leaving

• Woah
Reactions: rand anon
No, the thing is nobody ik gives a fuck, I’ve tried before and no it just doesn’t work, this forum doesn’t affect me like you think it does, sure it sucks getting mogged but it is what it is
So you gave up trying to fix your mental health? It will be somebody that cares bro. YOU deserve love, friends and happiness.

Being in a toxic forum 24/7 will ruin anyone.

Engaging with that forum is like being locked in a cell with relentless taunting from fellow inmates. It's a cycle of negativity with no escape. - Carv

Do not think that immate will fucking go nuts and feel more depressed?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940 and rand anon
Yeah even if i save 1 person it's better then nothing.

Even if someone reads it and deletes .org or improves n get's happy it will be fucking joyful. Maybe i will get good KARMA points
Mirin you bhai, couldn't do the same. I'm an energy-saver, or I'm just lazy. JFL.

• JFL
Reactions: Carv
I'm going to leave .org in 2025 there's just too much things I have to do before leaving
Yeah that's what drug addicts say this new years i will stop taking drugs but continue doing it.

I tried to get through you but continue coping here.

You were since 2022 and it's 2024

5,840 hours were wasted from 2022 to 2024, factoring in 8 hours of sleep and 8 hours of work each day.

Doing nothing bro WAKE THE FUCK UP people legit beg to have YOUTH and to be young.

• So Sad
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
So you gave up trying to fix your mental health? It will be somebody that cares bro. YOU deserve love, friends and happiness.

Being in a toxic forum 24/7 will ruin anyone.

Engaging with that forum is like being locked in a cell with relentless taunting from fellow inmates. It's a cycle of negativity with no escape. - Carv

Do not think that immate will fucking go nuts and feel more depressed?
Thing is nobody gives a fuck irl, everyone has their own problems, life isn’t a Disney movie, maybe. If I was better looking more people would even want to listen to what i feel like, too bad bro I can’t change other people, but I can change myself for the better hopefully

• +1
Money comes first always

This forum misses that, always
Yeah money can pretty much buy anything these days.

How are you doing @Gaygymmaxx ?

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Yeah that's what drug addicts say this new years i will stop taking drugs but continue doing it.

I tried to get through you but continue coping here.

You were since 2022 and it's 2024

5,840 hours were wasted from 2022 to 2024, factoring in 8 hours of sleep and 8 hours of work each day.

Doing nothing bro WAKE THE FUCK UP people legit beg to have YOUTH and to be young.
is just too much Looksmaxing I want to do I might give a break on .org for a month or something

Thing is nobody gives a fuck irl, everyone has their own problems, life isn’t a Disney movie, maybe. If I was better looking more people would even want to listen to what i feel like, too bad bro I can’t change other people, but I can change myself for the better hopefully
Yeah i'm done good luck

is just too much Looksmaxing I want to do I might give a break on .org for a month or something
You don't need a account to looksmax everything on here is Online, Youtube and Reddit it's nothing special.

• +1
Yeah i'm done good luck
I’m not saying you’re wrong about mental health, it’s just I have nobody to talk to that cares, and I have tried

You don't need a account to looksmax everything on here is Online, Youtube and Reddit it's nothing special.
no if you dig deep enough you'll find stuff that would change your life for good

I’m not saying you’re wrong about mental health, it’s just I have nobody to talk to that cares, and I have tried
Pay for therapy. Tell parents to pay for it. It's free services bro. Go to a support group

Please for the love of god do something

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Bro it aint that deep, if I hated using this forum I would just not use it

• +1
Bro it aint that deep, if I hated using this forum I would just not use it
Lol yeah No. People type here 24/7 and hate there lives. Do not see posts here about people hating themselves?

How are you doing @smallman

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Lol yeah No. People type here 24/7 and hate there lives. Do not see posts here about people hating themselves?

How are you doing @smallman
Yea thats true alot of people here are doomers. Im doing fine btw thank u for asking

Give me 1 example
@AscendingHero post basically put the truth is you need consistency and sadly my mental state isn't that good at all

Yea thats true alot of people here are doomers. Im doing fine btw thank u for asking
Alright. Good luck in life. Enjoy being here JFL reading doomers.

Are you really fine? Fr. No spending time here is making u more happy

"Engaging with that forum is like being stuck in a storm without shelter. There's no escape from the relentless negativity." - Carv

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Teenagers need to not be on this forum, schery6 and so many others are permanently fucked up because of nigs like narcy 30 year olds like BGM who get off on putting kids down.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and boss8055
@AscendingHero post basically put the truth is you need consistency and sadly my mental state isn't that good at all
So ur mental health isn't good but continue being here. Good idea bro it's gonna make u more happy knowing u are ugly 24/7

• JFL
Pay for therapy. Tell parents to pay for it. It's free services bro. Go to a support group

Please for the love of god do something
They won’t pay for it, and I don’t have money to spend on anything, also idk how therapy would help me

- @yeeyeeslayer
- @ChadL1te

Read this Readers:

Cyberbullying

Source:

Source:

Source:

Source:

Source:
I don’t feel depression due to low emotional output and if you’re a short MTN/LTN you can lift fraud to average height

Teenagers need to not be on this forum, schery6 and so many others are permanently fucked up because of nigs like narcy 30 year olds like BGM who get off on putting kids down.
Water. Most of people here are under fucking 20.

Do know how much damage this forum has done to people? GO irl most men fucking wanna die. They have 0 happiness

Anyway how are you doing @JohnDoe

Are you really fine? Fr. No spending time here is making u more happy
Nah this forum is funny and there is people here who give good advice and you can learn a thing or two

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
So ur mental health isn't good but continue being here. Good idea bro it's gonna make u more happy knowing u are ugly 24/7
is not more of my appearance put my general escapism or procrastination

I don’t feel depression due to low emotional output
"I don’t feel depression due to low emotional output"

Translation i have suppressed my emotions so much that i don't even know how i feel.

Is the immate happy in that scenario?

• +1
Reactions: butterworld