Dellisola destroys bone mass copers

Taylorswift

Taylorswift

Unfixable subhuman

@ 1:37

@ 1:45

Dellisola looks boneless in comparison to every single male model in this runway compilation but he still mogs all of them. Don't take my word for it, look at the comment section and you will find that the only male model females talked or asked about is him. Harmony >>>>>>>>> everything else.

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen, johncruz12345, Deleted member 10679 and 3 others
harmony is still about bones

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Chadelite, Sikkunt23 and 8 others
i love him bc he still looks human unlike obhai

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, johncruz12345, Deleted member 5875 and 2 others
i love him
A6C545AD 150C 47E4 AD94 CFB2F439446D

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TimoT and Deleted member 9699
Thom Strijd is the ultimate slayer of bone copers

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
  • +1
Reactions: TimoT, justadude, johncruz12345 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sikkunt23, TimoT, EverythingMattersCel and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax, wasted, goat2x and 4 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and Deleted member 7866

Dellisola looks boneless in comparison to every single male model in this runway compilation but he still mogs all of them. Don't take my word for it, look at the comment section and you will find that the only male model females talked or asked about is him. Harmony >>>>>>>>> everything else.

Yes harmony is very important

Harmony is the most important feature and anyone that disagrees should rope asap

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax, wasted, Taylorswift and 2 others

this cope was destroyed years ago as manu rios came into this forum

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6402
Dutch people have smaller bones and less developed cheekbones/jaws still very attractive looking. Women especially but guys like Strijd too obviously. Some PSL gods have strong bones others dont it is not a requirement

Dutch people have smaller bones and less developed cheekbones/jaws still very attractive looking. Women especially but guys like Strijd too obviously. Some PSL gods have strong bones others dont it is not a requirement
Dellisola is Italian not Dutch.

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaIsEverything
Cope. It's over if you don't have these bones in 2020
1570922900925-png.133965
Legit looks deformed. I cage hard when users here post this unironically as to what looks ideal.

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t
Dellisola is Italian not Dutch.
people were talking about Strijd before could have quoted tbh. I dont think dellisola is god tier though even Stridj is better looking imo

Legit looks deformed. I cage hard when users here post this unironically as to what looks ideal.
if you have that face at 6'5 you can get any woman regardless and intimidate pretty much every other guy

"harmony" is just have god tier soft tissue theory

his chin is narrow as fuck.