Delusion Test

6.5PSL

Banned

100k today or 2 million in 2 years. I made a post before that wasn't this extreme but in this case I think you're retarded if you pick 100k. I'm an NFT investor though 🤓

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, thecel, mulattomaxxer and 3 others

Like wtf. Never complain about student loans then.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Growth Plate, thecel, Racky and 7 others
80 iqcels

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard, thecel and PrisonMike
i would take the 100k today as well, who knows if the economy doesn't crash in two years anyway or WW3 happens

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger

100k today or 2 million in 2 years. I made a post before that wasn't this extreme but in this case I think you're retarded if you pick 100k. I'm an NFT investor though 🤓

Who knows maybe Jewish fed reserve niggas will hyper inflate the dollar to the point a 100k now is better

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ice, Albeacho and qaum
:soy::geek: 🤓

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, Growth Plate and UglyGod360
Also poorcels who are in deep debt might need money now or they might get ass raped by loan sharks and extreme interest and credit rating nuking

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Growth Plate
Screenshot 173

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, WhiteGoodman and ROTTING
Also poorcels who are in deep debt might need money now or they might get ass raped by loan sharks and extreme interest and credit rating nuking
Nah. You would have to be in extreme debt to accrue nearly 2 million in interest. Obviously better to be fined. I would go homeless for 2 years if I could have 2 million

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, 5'8manlet, CtrlAltDelete and 3 others
Nigga I need genio NOW. 100,000$ on the spot niggaaa

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx, Growth Plate and P4fivee
this is a much better example than the last one

outperforming 100% return in two years is very achievable

you're not gonna beat 1900% without insane luck

• +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete
Who knows maybe Jewish fed reserve niggas will hyper inflate the dollar to the point a 100k now is better
Not possible in 2 years

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
2 mil

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and thecel

people are dumb.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: apocalypse and thecel
Very unlikely
it really isn't

if you bought apple or tesla two years ago you would've done that (I know these are unusual times but these also aren't obscure assets)

pretty much any cryptocurrency would've smashed the shit out of 100%

it really isn't

if you bought apple or tesla two years ago you would've done that (I know these are unusual times but these also aren't obscure assets)

Right but everything is already priced in. The expected return over the next year is 0. You are unlikely to return 100% over the next year in Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies

Right but everything is already priced in. The expected return over the next year is 0. You are unlikely to return 100% over the next year in Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies
efficient market hypothesis LOL

efficient market hypothesis LOL
It's essentially true though, you can analyze this mathematically and see the expected return over a time period given an initial state.

in this case I think you're retarded if you pick 100k.

Wrong. Picking 100k shows that you’re a critically thinking logical decision maker. It’s ultra easy to answer 2 mil just because it’s the highest number. Every NPC normie would instantly blurt out “2 mil of course” within a second after being asked the question. Very good logical reasons are needed for anyone to consider the 100k as a viable option. Picking 100k requires thinking outside of the box. Picking 2 mil is the default answer and requires no thinking.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, 6.5PSL and mulattomaxxer
It's essentially true though, you can analyze this mathematically and see the expected return over a time period given an initial state.
weak market efficiency hypothesis - clearly true only TAtards disagree

strong market efficiency hypothesis - blatantly false

semi-strong - this is where we disagree. I lean towards view from behavioural economics. homo economicus is not real and many investors are clueless and buy weird shit. information inefficiencies exist too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
also lol at this
you can analyze this mathematically and see the expected return over a time period given an initial state.
you did a good job of convincing me you have no idea what you are talking about

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
it really isn't

Yeah investing and getting insane returns seems really easy in hindsight when you know what did well

• +1
Yeah investing and getting insane returns seems really easy in hindsight doesn’t it. Jfl
it is pretty easy

but stay poor being risk-averse and convincing yourself things wont work out

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 18840 and thecel
I believe if you do thorough research it's possible to eliminate this almost entirely
Either you found the secret cheat codes no one else on the planet has ever discovered or you’re completely wrong I think we all know which is more likely

Either you found the secret cheat codes no one else on the planet has ever discovered or you’re completely wrong I think we all know which is more likely
many people have discovered them. how do you think so many investors get crazy rich? sure some of it is luck but not all

it is pretty easy

but stay poor being risk-averse and convincing yourself things wont work out
I can tell you're a pseud LMAO. What I'm saying is correct, do you not understand basic economics? You must be an investing noobie and really believe your deep out of the money call options that worked out are because you saw something other didn't.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 18840 and thecel
many people have discovered them. how do you think so many investors get crazy rich? sure some of it is luck but not all
They get rich by taking the right educated risks and doing well overall

You’re delusional if you think you can come anywhere remotely close to removing risk entirely and still getting huge returns

Dinner with Jay Z

I can tell you're a pseud LMAO. What I'm saying is correct, do you not understand basic economics? You must be an investing noobie and really believe your deep out of the money call options that worked out are because you saw something other didn't.
bro you talk like a pseud...

"you can analyze this mathematically and see the expected return over a time period given an initial state"

analyse what and how? using what models? what techniques? such a vague statement it's worthless

I bet you don't even know what a dickey-fuller test is

They get rich by taking the right educated risks and doing well overall

You’re delusional if you think you can come anywhere remotely close to removing risk entirely and still getting huge returns
sure there's still some risk but over a few years if you buy solid fundamentals at low prices it's mostly eliminated

bro you talk like a pseud...

"you can analyze this mathematically and see the expected return over a time period given an initial state"

analyse what and how? using what models? what techniques? such a vague statement it's worthless

I bet you don't even know what a dickey-fuller test is
Yes, you can look over a large number of stocks, how they perform over a given time period and then find the average percent change over that time period. Take the initial and final state and you can find an average expected value. I'm confused what you're confused about. Again, if you actually believe you can x20, much less x2 your money every year, let me know when you're a billionaire, because P*2^n = 1 billion maps to n being around 20 years given P is on the order of 100,000.

Yes, you can look over a large number of stocks, how they perform over a given time period and then find the average percent change over that time period. Take the initial and final state and you can find an average expected value. I'm confused what you're confused about. Again, if you actually believe you can x20, much less x2 your money every year, let me know when you're a billionaire, because P*2^n = 1 billion maps to n being around 20 years given P is on the order of 100,000.
from vague to overexplaining simple concepts that don't address the issue. yeah you don't know what you're doing

from vague to overexplaining simple concepts that don't address the issue. yeah you don't know what you're doing
Again, you can do all this talking but all I care about is results. Double your money every year, ONLY DOUBLE, and you can be a billionaire easily in your lifetime!

Again, you can do all this talking but all I care about is results. Double your money every year, ONLY DOUBLE, and you can be a billionaire easily in your lifetime!
I said it's possible given opportunities, extreme dedication and intelligence. not that it's easy (or I can do it)

think about it like this. every two years there almost certainly exists an opportunity to double your money that is very obviously a good undervalued investment to someone doing exceptionally thorough research.

also two years compared to one year makes a world of difference

I said it's possible given opportunities, extreme dedication and intelligence. not that it's easy (or I can do it)

think about it like this. every two years there almost certainly exists an opportunity to double your money that is very obviously a good undervalued investment to someone doing exceptionally thorough research.

also two years compared to one year makes a world of difference
Right, but I'm saying those opportunities are much harder to come by than most people think. Inherently, in cases where you can double your money often it's more speculative and you could also lose 50% and then your 2 year average return is 0%.

Wrong. Picking 100k shows that you’re a critically thinking logical decision maker. It’s ultra easy to answer 2 mil just because it’s the highest number. Every NPC normie would instantly blurt out “2 mil of course” within a second after being asked the question. Very good logical reasons are needed for anyone to consider the 100k as a viable option. Picking 100k requires thinking outside of the box. Picking 2 mil is the default answer and requires no thinking.
You’re a 70iqcel for not taking ages into account. Youth is all that matters in life. Life ends at 25. I’d rather lose my virginity to a 0-PSL femcel when I’m 15 than lose my virginity to an 8-PSL GigaStacy when I’m 20. Hitting life milestones at early ages is everything.

@6.5PSL @mulattomaxxer @Oberyn Thoughts?

@mulattomaxxer Why the JFL react?

Right, but I'm saying those opportunities are much harder to come by than most people think. Inherently, in cases where you can double your money often it's more speculative and you could also lose 50% and then your 2 year average return is 0%.
yeah most people will definitely not find them. but most people buy dogecoin and gme when they have already pumped 10x. or give their capital to portfolio managers who use bullshit like capm and efficient frontiers to pretend they know what they are doing while picking assets that are known quantities and aren't going to do anything spectacular.

maybe two years is a too small time frame but in the long-term if you pick assets with fundamentals you will not lose money

• +1
X
@6.5PSL @mulattomaxxer @Oberyn Thoughts?

@mulattomaxxer Why the JFL react?
Are you a real person? If you're not over 70 you should choose 2 million. That sets you up for life. You will not 20x your money on options, trust me.

• Hmm...
You will not 20x your money on options, trust me.

My stance has nothing to do with making the most money. It’s about age and hitting milestones at as early as possible ages. I’d rather get $100k now than $2 mil in 2 years. Because I need to get shit done NOW. If I wait 2 years, I’ll have missed out on so many things that’re mandatory for happiness.

Now > later. Life ends at 23.

Consider the following hypothetical. You’re a 3/10, 18-years-old, KHHV guy who’s in his 1st year in university. You can choose between ascending to 6/10 now or 9/10 in 5 years. What’s better? I’d say definitely 6/10 now. Because being incel for 5 more years would cause you to miss out on so many important life experiences that your life’ll probably no longer matter at the time you can ascend to 9/10.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
My stance has nothing to do with making the most money. It’s about age and hitting milestones at as early as possible ages. I’d rather get $100k now than $2 mil in 2 years. Because I need to get shit done NOW. If I wait 2 years, I’ll have missed out on so many things that’re mandatory for happiness.

Now > later. Life ends at 23.

Consider the following hypothetical. You’re a 3/10, 18-years-old, KHHV guy who’s in his 1st year in university. You can choose between ascending to 6/10 now or 9/10 in 5 years. What’s better? I’d say definitely 6/10 now. Because being incel for 5 more years would cause you to miss out on so many important life experiences that your life’ll probably no longer matter at the time you can ascend to 9/10.
Interesting perspective. Still think 20 years of labor is worse than a few years of not having status

• Woah
people are dumb.

Cage at all of them saying random trinket bullshit they’re carrying has "special value" to them. Can’t decide if scripted video moment or npc moment.

• Woah