Delusion Test

My stance has nothing to do with making the most money. It’s about age and hitting milestones at as early as possible ages. I’d rather get $100k now than $2 mil in 2 years. Because I need to get shit done NOW. If I wait 2 years, I’ll have missed out on so many things that’re mandatory for happiness.

Now > later. Life ends at 23.

Consider the following hypothetical. You’re a 3/10, 18-years-old, KHHV guy who’s in his 1st year in university. You can choose between ascending to 6/10 now or 9/10 in 5 years. What’s better? I’d say definitely 6/10 now. Because being incel for 5 more years would cause you to miss out on so many important life experiences that your life’ll probably no longer matter at the time you can ascend to 9/10.
My thoughts exactly. I'm 16 now. I wouldn't want to wait until I'm 18 to ascend :forcedsmile:. I feel like killing myself everyday. Why would I want to go through 2 years of this even if I would make significantly more money? I would regret not maximizing my prime in highschool via using a decent amount of the money to looksmax now

If I was at least a tall softmaxxed normie, I wouldn't feel depressed everyday so I'd have no problem picking the 2 million

Normies are retards that wouldn't think about this though, so I would have to choose 2 million if they asked to not look retarded. That's the option that assumes you'd be fucking happy and mentally stable for those 2 years waiting

100k today since I could be missing the next 100x crypto coin within those 2 years.

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity
i would take the 100k today as well, who knows if the economy doesn't crash in two years anyway or WW3 happens
Just think of the impossible theory

100k today or 2 million in 2 years. I made a post before that wasn't this extreme but in this case I think you're retarded if you pick 100k. I'm an NFT investor though 🤓

really a matter of circumstance if you know what to do with 100k now get it now. If you think the 2mil will be better value then in 2 years get it them. The question is a way for brainlets to sound smart saying opportunites are everywhere dude 24/7 yes not for you are retarded.