Delusional LTN approached me IRL saying he could model

Has to be scripted. Also, do you live in NYC?

Fuck you man your making fun of our own bro

This guys our brother man he’s incel just like me your no better you fucking ape looking nigga your no diffferent then normtards
Lmao this guy isnt our brother, you dont know if he is an incel, we dont know anything about him
We just know @Clavicular is a autistic retard who makes fun of him for no reason but his shitty ego on this dogshit website

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Lmao this guy isnt our brother, you dont know if he is an incel, we dont know anything about him
We just know @Clavicular is a autistic retard who makes fun of him for no reason but his shitty ego on this dogshit website
I know he’s not an incel but I would think he’s blackpilled

this video is AI generated

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
IMG 4989

What is that ahaha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spergi, Ryldoo IS COPING, watah and 9 others
I might aswell be once i starve more

autism
dont starve you need to be in a calorie surplus to continue bone and muscle growth, plenty of men dont stop growing til theyre 20 to even 25.
i desperately wanna get lean but dont wanna minimise height gain as im not 6' yet

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Yea i live in nyc
Your nose makes you look like a low IQ cuck btw. Idk, you claim not to be white hispanic, but you really do look like it. You don't look white caucasian to me.

JFL at the inhib of these miami autists trying to sell drugs to 12 year old girls but in this case some sub5 approached me thinking i was a male model asking how he could start.

Jfl tbh but I do look like a model IRL because of my height and relative leanness but i was so drunk i decided to start trolling this dude

Sorry you have to watch it on alternative media than here but the file was too large.

@Clavicular atleast you were honest with the nigga if it were Sean opry he would say "just go to the gym and help the community bro tbqh I would prefer that than the bullshit opry says although this guy is a delusional narcy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clavicular and yeeyeeslayer
@Clavicular atleast you were honest with the nigga if it were Sean opry he would say "just go to the gym and help the community bro tbqh I would prefer that than the bullshit opry says although this guy is a delusional narcy
nah bro, o pry would him to help out his community if he wants to get more pussy

• +1
The only narcy in the discussion is @Clavicular and I know narcyes

• +1
Holy fuark mirin so hard brah
I want to become homeless so I don't have to keep an NT mask around my family and be low inhib retard like you brah :lul:

WAIT WAIT AHAHA YOU CAN SEE HIS NEURONS START CONNECTING WHEN OP STARTED SPERGING ABOUT FACIAL SURGERIES :lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
the second hand embarrassment as you were telling that guy his falios in detail and explaining what surgeries he needed to ascend :lul::lul::lul:
Homie went home to figure out what all this means and next thing u know we have a new greycel upon us

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Greycel recruiting 101

• +1
He’s right models are ugly these days

• +1
Also holy fuck u descended u look like absolute shit in that TikTok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, Clavicular, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and yeeyeeslayer
You look mogger in that vid but voice cucks you completely

• +1
Also if u in Miami me and my boy @Luffymaxxing might have to pull up with our gangs

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Clavicular
Not public but in PMs relax.

Like i said it doesn't matter what u say until u can back it up
My face is irrelevant, he just looks old for his age

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
My face is irrelevant, he just looks old for his age
Its not irrelevant. It always be the ugly niggas that hate the most (not saying ur ugly but u get what I'm saying). Also i do agree he looks mad old for 18 years old

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon, nofap and yeeyeeslayer
@tombradylover lover is literally 5.5 PSL I have seen him 😁💞

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, yeeyeeslayer and Clavicular
JFL at the inhib of these miami autists trying to sell drugs to 12 year old girls but in this case some sub5 approached me thinking i was a male model asking how he could start.

Jfl tbh but I do look like a model IRL because of my height and relative leanness but i was so drunk i decided to start trolling this dude

Sorry you have to watch it on alternative media than here but the file was too large.

why did u let this nigga touch you he basically lil bro u

• +1
577722422 3

• +1
nigga only needed an HT

dude if you're actually having problems with women and your social life while looking like that then the NT pill is 100% confirmed and I am discarding most of looks theory
do you really find him that attractive? i have a hard time giving him anything higher than low htn unless he’s 6’2+. him and peuno unironically have status halo on this forum
i agree that nt pill is law though

do you really find him that attractive? i have a hard time giving him anything higher than low htn unless he’s 6’2+. him and peuno unironically have status halo on this forum
JFL im 6”2 but that has nothing to do with looksrating

Who cares seriously

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Clavicular
Yea lol thats way worse than being honest even if its mean

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
Yea lol thats way worse than being honest even if its mean

But he won't get surgery tbqh I would have done it differently if I had your looks I would have told him to get genioplasty and other surgeries but again atleast you didn't lie to the nigger

But he won't get surgery tbqh I would have done it differently if I had your looks I would have told him to get genioplasty and other surgeries but again atleast you didn't lie to the nigger
JFL i was pretty sauced in that vid or i would have given better recommendations like hopping on dut

• +1
Reactions: reptiles

Did his breath stink? Because it looks like you kept your distance from him in the last video, when he began yapping about his music.

Aka, retarded advice

Well I've already have 33 k saved up in the bank if I can do it why can't he
Im saving for a gaming pc, surgery is retarded and never helps, basically shitty cope

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles