Delusional LTN approached me IRL saying he could model

Yes it is cope, attractive people are born that way, i know im pretty ugly so i live with it, because i will never be able to become good looking, realistically thats why i avoid the fever dream of surgeries
Surgeries are way too expansive and very rarely help ugly people becoming good looking, as someone who is ugly, i accept it, focus on other things
Obsessing over stuff that i will never be able to have is dumb, thats why i dont daydream about ascending with surgeries

Did his breath stink? Because it looks like you kept your distance from him in the last video, when he began yapping about his music.
I never like ppl super close to me due to fear of projectile saliva while talking

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
look up shane powers from survivor dude in ur video looks like him
Im kinda mental and im just super insecure thats why i bully ppl. Im being 100% serious

• So Sad
Reactions: kiyopon and tombradylover
Stop the cope bhai are u gay btw?
Im not gay my nigga just was trolling hard and almost got banned for it so I'm not making gay jokes anymore. But i haven't had sex since last year so I'm incel. Like @MoggerGaston says if ur not having sex minimum couple times a month ur basically incel. Over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and brucewayne78
Im not gay my nigga just was trolling hard and almost got banned for it so I'm not making gay jokes anymore. But i haven't had sex since last year so I'm incel. Like @MoggerGaston says if ur not having sex minimum couple times a month ur basically incel. Over
Contact me when you come to India

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and Clavicular
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover
Thanks, are there any good surgeons there?
Idk what surgeries u want in particular but austin has a few good clinics. Austin Plastic Surgery Institute and Skin Care Clinic and Westlake Plastic Surgery but idk what procedures they do and i know for a fact there are better surgeons in cities like Miami, New York even houston etc.

• Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78
Idk what surgeries u want in particular but austin has a few good clinics. Austin Plastic Surgery Institute and Skin Care Clinic and Westlake Plastic Surgery but idk what procedures they do and i know for a fact there are better surgeons in cities like Miami, New York even houston etc.
Will look into it 😁💞
Thanks for the info Big Brother

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sub5c3l and tombradylover
so over for most men that they think you are a slayer when you have sex once a year :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular and tombradylover
@Gengar

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Bhai, you are so kawaii.

More reason I'm glad you are far away because I couldn't take the mogging. :feelswah:
Couldnt resist the bait jfl

6”4 nordsmogger trying to LARP as a cel

• JFL
  • +1
Im not gay my nigga just was trolling hard and almost got banned for it so I'm not making gay jokes anymore. But i haven't had sex since last year so I'm incel.
how? ur a chadlite and seem to be in decent shape?

• +1
  • +1
He made a tiktok making fun of a random guy that didnt ask for anything
Normies do this to crackheads all the time. Druggies on the street are lolcow fuel for any standard Normie especially nyc fags. I see NYC niggas posting shit like this all the time

“N word gonions” Jfl☠️

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
how? ur a chadlite and seem to be in decent shape?
I dont go out anymore ive been studying for mcat hard since January. Also Like @Clavicular says its too much work to try and slay my looksmatch and i dont feel like settling for less (which is my fault and I'm well aware) so I'm incel for the time being until i either level up to full blown chad or try a lot harder. Kinda sucks bro

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular and yeeyeeslayer
Orc lives in the far north, too far away from where I am.
U can drive across 4 european countries in like an hour jfl

Eurocucks seethe so hard at transit

Normies do this to crackheads all the time. Druggies on the street are lolcow fuel for any standard Normie especially nyc fags. I see NYC niggas posting shit like this all the time
Get it, normies do retarded shit unless its for bullying homeless, then its totally OK to imitate their behaviour :feelsyay:(y)

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
I dont go out anymore ive been studying for mcat hard since January. Also Like @Clavicular says its too much work to try and slay my looksmatch and i dont feel like settling for less (which is my fault and I'm well aware) so I'm incel for the time being until i either level up to full blown chad or try a lot harder. Kinda sucks bro
Yea i dont get satisfaction going down

• +1
Yea thats cagefuel to fuck with them tho, its not an exclusively normscum thing to do tho

U can drive across 4 european countries in like an hour jfl

Eurocucks seethe so hard at transit
Not true, an hour is good for traveling to another city. You'd need to drive 20 hours if you want to drive through 4 European countries.

Source: During high school, we took a bus trip to Barcelona, Spain. We drove through Belgium, Luxembourg, France and then finally Spain.

i dont feel like settling for less
I understand not wanting to LTR below ur league cuz in that situation ur selecting genes for ur offspring, but really nigga ur not willing to hook up below ur looks level JFL???

+ this is random/unrelated but my brother got a 98 percentile MCAT score 😎 (weird flex ik)

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover and Clavicular
I understand not wanting to LTR below ur league cuz in that situation ur selecting genes for ur offspring, but really nigga ur not willing to hook up below ur looks level JFL???

+ this is random/unrelated but my brother got a 98 percentile MCAT score 😎 (weird flex ik)
Heyyyy bro congrats to ur brother thats amazing dead srs. Its so much work and time so him getting 98th percentile speaks to his intelligence and hard work. Pretty insane.

Im just too lazy rn to go out and talk to girls below my league and try and slay I really don't give af rn. Once I'm done with this MCAT bullshit ill go out and try again but for now i don't have the time or patient for it. Plus its not satisfying either. Idk a lot of it is my fault but its still a lot of work nowadays to slay hot girls unless full blown chad or popular chadlite/htn (which I'm not popular i rarely leave my house anymore).

Over for American accent cels you sound like cartoon characters in TV (no hate)
Cope nigger. American accents mog and it’s the accent of beautiful singing (every Eurocel sings in a smooth American accent)