Delusionmaxxed blackpilled to your core dumb psl users get in here

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Two, conventionally attractive chad and stacy (8-10/10 for most healthy adults).

Chad Jeffrey Dean Morgan when he was young
5ea7099a3e482296513b077f51d00d3c

Jeffrey in recent years.

Male host turning faggot for him:

Still chad:

Super stacy Paulina porizkova when she was young:
Paulina Porizkova 18

Gigastacy with exceptional beauty.

Porizkova in recent years:

Conclusion: chad remained chad and gained value because of status and fame, looks more masculine and living his life being chased by young fertile women. Stacy turned into old roastie who lost her ability to attach to any man and no guy of value would pay attention to her for more than 2 seconds.

The same applies to normies and beckies. Try to keep your hairline from going back too far, don't be fat and you should be good.

Stop the anti cope and be glad that you're a man. This is one of the good things about being a man.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: animo123, Lawton88, Deleted member 10615 and 3 others
he has a top quality hair for his own age. it's really hard to keep that good hair at that age, so he's an outlier. but overall, i agree with you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: never_lucky, bugeye, Deleted member 8165 and 3 others
he has a top quality hair for his own age. it's really hard to keep that good hair at age, so he's an outlier. but overall, i agree with you.
thanks. it's still possible and by the time we will be 50 technology will improve and it will be less challenging to keep hair

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
Only has that status because he hairmogs hard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and .*my*.
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, Deleted member 8165, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
he remained chad because of status and fame.
Without it he would have nothing
He'd be begging old roasties to sleep with him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and .*my*.
Shes still attractive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar, Rasputin and .*my*.
he remained chad because of status and fame.
Without it he would have nothing
He'd be begging old roasties to sleep with him
That's some next level cope. Even if that was the case at least a guy can be saved by status and fame, while no status would increase a woman's value at all.

Women value status, wealth, physical strength and looks for long term.
Men value looks, cooperation, femininity, enthusiasm, fertility and youth.

Average 40 year old normie with above average income would mog any gigastacy in her 40s or fifties. Let's just keep it real.

If you keep your hair and didn't destroy your skin with too much sun etc men do have the ability to look younger than women at those ages. I also think women mess their skin up some from wearing makeup all those years. If you took the makeup off these older women I think some people would be shocked how much some of these older guys held up better than them.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and .*my*.
Keep coping. The top tier looks of hers will never fade. Her collagen is nuked but the overall harmony of hers will retain.
Even if she was good looking, and she's not, you won't be able to even have 1 kid with her which... I mean why would anyone want a woman like that? You won't have anything that you share and helps keep you together and pushes you to improve and do more stuff.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Women age better than men on average

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Rasputin and gamma