NT-Pill DEBUNKED [Hard to Swallow Edition]

Aladin

Aladin

Kraken
TLDR:
NT-Pill is absolute cope. This thread should be the most water-wet shit but there's been too many NT-Pill spreading Propaganda here lately.
1. Looks form peoples first impression of you, even if told not to judge by looks
2. social skills are not real. Most of communication is body language and body language is pseudoscience

3."muh most people are average, looks only apply at extremes"
- 50% of population (foids) are extremely looks biased. NT-Copers like to produce some sort of stupid "debunking" of okupid or tinder studies, ignoring the huge body of data outside of these studies that demonstrates that looks is what makes people (both genders) react positively to you. Then you have to include the percentage of men that are obedient slaves to foids, which is huge. Ive seen this at my job, where simps joined foids in their campaign to bully a man out of his job because he was ugly.
This reduces the amount of people that you can apply your aquired NT-skills on even further than 50%. Women are doing 85-90% of all customer spending. Have been for long time (relevant book, "Generation of Vipers" from 1940s, already talked about women being 70% of customers).

Consumer Purchases by Women

Women account for 85% of all consumer purchases:
91%New Homes
66% PCs
92% Vacations
80% Healthcare
65% New Cars
89% Bank Accounts
93% Food
93% OTC Pharmaceuticals

This data implies that a HUGE amount of men are giving HUGE amounts of their money to foids. Around 40% of the money women are spending has to come from men, aka simps. I want you to consider this. The vast majority of men are simps and will go along with foids judgement of other people. Women control the economy and social life with absolute dominance. You are dogshit, you have no power. Nothing you can do will change this. Society IS women. If you don't provide value to women, you are barred from entering society. Even when average looking, not having a gf or wife will exclude you from a lot of man-only activities because most dudes are dogs on the leash of their gfs/wifes.

The above information implies this: The argument that looks only matter at the extremes of society, aka for chads and ugly people, is false because all foids are looks-biased to an extreme. This removes 50% of the population from the pool of people you can "NT-maxx" on. Now, as I have shown, most guys are giga-simps, and or effeminate, further reducing this pool of people.
These "men" only interact with other men for the sake of mogging them and acquiring brownie points with women. Your NT-Skills wont work on them unless you mog them status wise or with looks. Their lives revolve around foids to an extreme degree.

How much are we left with? I can not tell you but lets say, 20% of men. Maybe. So basically the only people you can apply your "social skills" on will be ugly men, incels and autists. Which is why this forum exists in the first place. Boom, so we have come full circle and this is just provides further credence to determinism.

To bring this around to NT-Pill. It simply does not work. Your options are bowing to the system and becoming a betabuxxer or being lonely and rejected. Having a social life is not a choice. You have very little choice about very few things in life. You did not choose your place or time of birth. The skull grows to 90% of its adult mass in the first 5 years of life. Mouthbreathing causes ADHD and dental malocclusion and it depends on factors such as your mother breastfeeding you. Which you had no choice over.
NT-Pill is for people that can not cope with the absolute and brutal reality of determinism. One thing I have observed about life: Most things in life are really simple. It's just volume and presentation. And when something is not simple, its usually just because copers like psychologists develop INSANE levels of lore to not accept the inevitable. They create an entire body of "theories" that amounts to high fiction and then they start citing each others fiction and it turns into pseudo-scientific racket, where people start producing books upon books on shit, none of which help anybody. That's why the self-help market exists, thats why theres so many YT videos on being charismatic or how to have good body language. If there was a solution, there would be no market. Supply-Demand. By that alone, you can deduce that they can not possibly be telling the truth. The truth is really simple and usually devastatingly sobering. And NT-Copers cant deal with this. They would rather fall for just-world-fallacy instead of accepting that its all factors outside of their control, like looks.
Even if looks were not real. Even if NT-Pill was 100% true, life would still be deterministic. You still don't choose your parents, place of birth, the time and politics, economy, what you are fed when young which drastically impacts your future health and mental function...

Even if we made all these acknowledgements to NT-Copers, saying hands down it's all NT, it would not change the ultimate reality of life being deterministic.
You chose nothing. You are at the mercy of fate/God, whatever you choose to cope with. There is no reason to be proud of anything, no reason to have confidence in yourself. Your so called achievements have prospered from a soil you did not provide. Someone else might have had the same potential but his circumstance did not allow him to become anything.

I will not pretend to have a solution. Just like with everything else, the solution will find you when and if the time comes.

END OF TLDR

====

The evidence for looks mattering above everything, in every single aspect of life, is overwhelming.
Both anecdotes and the scientific literature confirm this. The amount of research data is stunning.

For instance, take the confirmed fact that 90% of CEO's in America are above average height.

These exceptions noted, in the great majority of cases a person's height would not seem to have an effect on how well they are able to perform their job. Nevertheless, studies have shown that short people are paid less than taller people, with disparities similar in magnitude to the race and gender gaps.[17]
Surveys have uncovered that less than 3% of CEOs were below 1.70 m (5 ft 7 in) in height. 90% of CEOs are of above average height.[18]
Think about what this means for you if you are below average height.
And anyone here who has ever held a job that wasn't playing minesweeper in the Gaza strip knows that tall people get promoted quickly,
that everyone in management and the upper echelon of the corporate structure is usually above average height, even in small companies.
People simply do not trust average to below-average height people with responsibility.

Your looks literally anchor you in life. It even works both ways. Yes, bad looking people can't get higher-tier jobs because people can't see an ugly person having high status (study below), BUT - good looking people also have a harder time applying for low-tier jobs!

Being attractive tends to pay off. Studies suggest that good-looking people are more likely to get hired, promoted and elected to public office.
But new research published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology found that attractive people may not always be better off.

Researchers from the London Business School conducted a study with over 750 participants who were each given a photo of an attractive person and a photo of a less attractive person and asked to theoretically “hire” one for a job.
The study found that participants were less likely to choose attractive people for less desirable jobs.
The reason? Participants felt the good looking people were entitled to good jobs.

But researchers just found the thing that’s harder for hot people: Getting a less desirable job. When people making hiring decisions consider attractive candidates for less desirable jobs, they are less likely to select them for those positions because they believe they’d be less satisfied in those jobs, according to research published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology. Less desirable positions include things like being a warehouse laborer, housekeeper or customer service representative.

GOOD NEWS THOUGH BECAUSE BEING UGLY MAKES IT EASIER TO GET A JOB AT MACSHIT LMFAOOOOO
fucking kill me.

Now, we could go on listing supporting studies here, we could probably accumulate hundreds of papers if necessary.
Just from a really really sloppy google search that took me half an hour, I came up with THIRTY-THREE relevant links:

====
As one can see, looks create a sort of "rubber-band" effect for your life. Aka, you can move up and down with some freedom, but it is like a rubber band that is attached to your back and no matter what you do, eventually you get pulled back to your natural, looks-determined social status level.
This applies to relationships with other people and of course your overall success (if defined materially) as well.

Now, this being established, I want to say a things regarding the NT-Pill.
Most NT-copers try to be agreeable which makes me vomit.
They say shit like "oh, Looks only matter at the extremes bro." "if you are normie looking it doesnt apply. Most people are average."
This is fucking retarded. Yes, most foids are looksmatched with most guys, if you stop thinking with your cock, most foids are ugly, just like guys.
This also destroyed the "muh natural selection argument" since unlike men, most foids get to reproduce REGARDLESS OF SHIT GENES/HEALTH.
However, foids being foids and having insane selection bias, this does not even matter. We all know how they rate most guys.
So this excludes 50% of the population from being factored into NT-Pill already, good riddance.

Now, how many guys are influenced by foids and shit and can be added to that 50%? I am sure you can imagine a number. Add that to the 50% of population (foids) that are judging extremely harsh based on looks. The pool of viable targets for your NT-Cope is shrinking drastically.

Or rather, only subhumans are left. Aka, this forum.
Researchers have found that children who need assistance improving their social skills might benefit more when grouped with peers who have similar social skill levels, rather than with peers who have a similar disability or disorder.

Of course the researchers here conflate looks with social skills. You put a bunch of looksmatched people together, they communicate easier. However, even in this context, the "communication" comes down to who-mogs-who and social hierarchy games, simply because looks are not sufficient to establish the pecking order in this environment. More on this and "friendships" and "LTR" later.

Also, I'd like NT-Copers to explain shit like this (thx for pointing this @rightfulcel):

Social skills begin to decline in late 30s and early 40s, study finds​

HMMM I WONDER, WHATS THE MOST OBVIOUS THING THAT HAPPENS TO PEOPLE AS THEY AGE HMMM, MAYBE ITS RELATED TO HOW WE EVEN TELL A PERSONS AGE HMMM

Old people are also consistently the most affected by social isolation. I am using the term "social isolation" as in the clinical definition.
If social skills matter so much, why is this the case? Shouldn't they get even better at "making friends" as they age and gain more experience, more "social skill?"

A reportexternal icon from the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine (NASEM) points out that more than one-third of adults aged 45 and older feel lonely, and nearly one-fourth of adults aged 65 and older are considered to be socially isolated.

How do you loose social skills in the first place? Are all these old people self-isolating on purpose because they are NEETs and play Genshin Impact all day? Is this the mysterious cause behind their sudden decline of social skills? NT-Copers step up, I want answers.

How is NT-Real when they say that between 60-90% of communication is based on body language, aka visual?
There have been a number of studies on the complex topic of nonverbal communication with varying results. However, most experts agree that 70 to 93 percent of all communication is nonverbal.

"OH!" goes the NT-coper, "got it, you gotta learn body language!"
Hold on there little pipsqueak, not so fast.
The "science" behind body language is very feeble. In fact, studies have found that people are shit at reading others, especially when it comes to detecting lies and deception. This goes as far as some people advocating to drop the use of body-language cues when it comes to law-enforcement investigations.

The pseudoscience of synergology​

Synergology is a self-proclaimed ‘scientific discipline for reading body language’
Regarding the lack of falsifiability, the proponents of synergology assert that claims specific to their approach are falsifiable and therefore scientific (Quebec Association of Synergology, 2019.
However, claims specific to synergology are not published in peer-reviewed papers. According to Philippe Turchet, the founder of synergology, as well as other synergologists, ‘a synergologist has no peer’ (Jarry, 2016) – i.e. nobody but a synergologist can criticise synergology.
Regarding the absence of connectivity, pseudoscientists can combine their claims with common sense and scientific assertions, which may suggest that their theories or hypotheses were not developed in isolation (e.g. Denault & Jupe, 2017). For example, proponents of synergology regularly assert that one should not jump to conclusions whilst observing others (e.g. Moody, 2014), something that has been advised by academics in the past (e.g. Ekman 1992). However, they subsequently make extravagant claims, such as that the holding of your right hand with your left hand ‘indicates a control of the speech, a filtering of the words used and the rationalization of the emotion’ (Gagnon, 2018). Several other extravagant claims are made – for example: ‘Our methods permit the detection of 80 percent of lies in this test called “guilty/innocent” […] The success rate is 90 percent when people work in a group’ (Turchet, 2012, p. 322).
TLDR:
Reading body language is a pseudoscience and has no real life application. It's ripe to the brim with ambiguity, depending on culture, circumstance, personal history of the person being "read" etc...
If you were to acknowledge some weird universal lawcode for body language, people would have to be machines reacting to simplified cues. Even if we exclude the impact of culture (in india for example, making eye contact can be taken as very rude), the mood and mental state of the person you are talking to absolutely impacts how they will judge your "body language."

Which brings us full circle to looks of course. First impressions in particular. This is what decides how the content of your communication (word content + body language) will be judged. Its an aggregate of your targets current mental state, mood and your looks. What you actually do or say comes very very very last in this list of factors.

Additional information regarding the importance of first impressions and the fallibility of body language:
I will start with this article and add my comments to first 2 points made in it:

1. Much of what the experts tell you about body language is wrong. The biggest misconception perpetrated by many so-called experts is that specific gestures – of your hands, say – have specific meanings. Rather, gestures are ambiguous. They can mean many things. If I cross my arms, I may be signaling my defensiveness, but I may also be cold, or simply tired and propping myself up with my arms – or just getting comfortable. And I could be signaling all those things at once. It’s possible to be simultaneously cold, tired, defensive, and desirous of comfort.

The misunderstanding comes from two sources. First, the pressure on experts to sound definitive and give instant analyses for TV in an impatient world more interested in sound bites than truth. Second, the history of the study of body language. It began with what those of us in the field call “emblems”; those rare gestures that do have specific meanings, like the middle finger, the peace sign, the OK gesture, and so on. As a result, it was natural to look at all the rest of gesturing with a bias toward specific meanings. But the number of emblems in all cultures is quite small, and after that gestures don’t reliably signal specific meaning.
This intersects with Normie thinking. Most people are prone to falling back on heuristics when making judgements, meaning, they make big picture conclusions based on very limited data. This is where shit like oofy-doofy comes from. They see one ethnic with a white woman in public and suddenly "ETHNICS ARE SLAYERS BRO I SWEAR." This is Forest-First thinking. See the forest, not the trees. Or rather, see one tree and conclude there is a forest.

Autistic people do not do this. They do tree-first thinking and after having seen enough trees, they conclude that there is a forest. This is why autistic people are right on many things more often than not, when it comes to certain conclusions. Unlike the NT, they assemble a data cloud of details that forms a big picture, and not start with the big picture and fill in the details.

2. The face is a poor place to start reading body language. By the time most of us are adult, we’ve learned to mask our true feelings -- at least as they show up in our face – because we have to get along at work, at home, and in social settings. So we pretend to be interested, we pretend to smile, we assume a bland expression when we’re actually peeved, and so on.
Of course, we’re not perfect at these polite deceptions. We don’t always manage to stifle that yawn completely. But for the most part, the face we present to the world is a polite mask that hides our true feelings. And that’s a good thing, usually: it helps us all get along.
Important point. Most NT People interact with each other based on pure self interest. To that end they put on a facade of agreeableness (virtue signaling) which they often mistake for being virtuous. This is why people get pissed when you deny them, when they are trying to do you a "favor." - their anger indicates that their intention was self-gratification.

So this further complicates the matter of learning to be NT, reading others and signalling correctly. It becomes a game of scoundrels where everyone is out for himself. Your "LTR" gf is with you because it benefits her, and she has vastly more power than you, financially, socially. And you are going to compromise for her, you have to, you have less or no power, even if you are chad. So even here, "being NT" just comes down to being an agreeable simp.

How many of your friends would stay loyal if you committed a murder. Would your mother hide you in the trunk of your car and drive you to the border to hide you from police? Their affection is disingenuous and conditional, aka it is not affection at all. They hang out with you because it gives them pleasure. And you do the same. This is the basis for "NT." If they don't benefit from your presence, you are rejected. How do they benefit? From you talking about anime? The shit you brag about? What is your shared purpose that makes up the foundation of that relationship? Talking about soccer? I am telling you this, you have no friends in this world. And if you ever had one, you will only know once that motherfucker truly and sincerely lays down his life for you. Then you know what he was.

This is the crux of the NT-Pill. It shatters on every level. Looks, the lack of any skill you can learn to improve your "social skills," the ambiguity and pseudo-science of body-language. There is nothing you can do here. Nothing at all. You are trapped in your looks prison.
You can not make people like you.
(which is another retarded assertion of NT-Pill. People are not machines that you press a button on and they suddenly feel affection for you.)

Moving on to my next points regarding the importance of first impressions and the fallibility of body language:

We have almost no use for body language beyond noticing that someone might be upset or feel confident and none of that could have any bearing on the actual real-world situation. Feeling confident means nothing without actual ability, even if you can detect that confidence because as it turns out people are notoriously bad at reading body language beyond what amounts to simple grunts of happiness, anger, or sadness.

But, Denault said, “associating ‘states of mind’ to specific gestures, or concluding that this gesture will have this effect on the public, without any nuance, is dubious.”
Dawn Sweet, a University of Idaho communication researcher, agrees. “There’s not likely to be a single behavior diagnostic ever to be found” for someone lying or acting aggressively, she says.
Sweet cites an earlier analysis of dozens of studies involving more than 1,300 estimates of 158 possible signs of deception. These studies focused on body language cues that people sometimes associate with lying, like fidgeting or avoiding eye contact. The studies found that cues like these have either no links or only weak links to lying. No one has a giveaway like Pinocchio and his nose.
JUST MEMORIZE 158 GESTURES TO FIGURE OUT IF SOMEONE IS LYING BRO. SMH AT NT-COPERS.

But, like many other kinds of forensic science, body language analysis has been shown to be unreliable. The technique could unjustly sway judges and jurors in trials, says Denault, who describes some of these judgments as pseudoscience. Unsupported claims about body language, he says, may seem to offer simple solutions to the complex challenge of evaluating testimony, but evidence-based research doesn’t really provide easy answers.

Below are more links on the speed of first impressions.
This goes into my final point regarding Personality:

1. It is GIVEN (by looks present since birth, mothers treat ugly baby worse right away), leading to shit bonding and mental health issues.
2. People judge your personality based on looks RAPIDLY, within microseconds.
3. Unless you looskmax you, can't change these things.

Previous research had found that people link specific facial traits to an individual’s personality traits.

“We found that people can evaluate faces on trustworthiness, status, and attractiveness following even just a brief glance at a face (e.g., 33 ms) and extra time (100 or 500 ms) only led to a small improvement in the correspondence of these time-constrained evaluations with an independent set of time-unconstrained judgments,” Palomares told PsyPost. “The increasing prevalence of online images and internet-based relationships make these findings timely and important.

A lot of first impressions come from things we can't control at all — our natural scent, how "baby-like" our faces are, and whether or not we need to wear glasses or are bald.
For instance, men who have feminine facial features, like thinner eyebrows and a pointier chin, are more likely to seem trustworthy.
There's not much that folks who want to give off a good first impression can do about their facial structure, though they can change their body language by enacting small changes like smiling more, making more eye contact, and nodding.

Science says people decide these 12 things within seconds of meeting you​

1. If you are high status.
- please go up in this thread and think about the studies I linked, that talked about the job market and how people dont want to give low-tier jobs to good looking people because "it feels wrong." Also height and how it factors in. The impression of being "High Status" is synonymous with being good looking and/or tall.
2. If you are trustworthy.
Wow, wriggle yourself outta that my little NT-Coper. Lol at "making people like you."
3. If you are charismatic.
Aka if your looks and height give them a positive hormonal pleasure release in their brain.
4. If you're leadership material.
Most leaders are above average height. "Most" is an understatement tbh. 70-90%.
5. If you are promiscuous.
Both genders will project onto you what they would do sexually if in your position, aka if you are good looking they think, "i could get any girl/boy if I was like him. Thus the assumption that you get to act out on desires they cant fulfill, because you are good looking.
6. If you are smart.
There's studies showing that people can somewhat accurately gauge your IQ by looking at your face.
7. If you are dominant.
No comment. Height.
8. If you are successful.
No comment. Job market study above.
Points 9-11 are hookey, SKIP.
12. if you could be friend or foe

It takes just one-tenth of a second for us to judge someone and make a first impression.[11] Research finds that the more time participants are afforded to form the impression, the more confidence in impressions they report.[11][12] Not only are people quick to form first impressions, they are also fairly accurate when the target presents themself genuinely. People are generally not good at perceiving feigned emotions or detecting lies.[2][medical citation needed] Research participants who reported forming accurate impressions of specific targets did tend to have more accurate perceptions of specific targets that aligned with others' reports of the target.[4] Individuals are also fairly reliable at understanding the first impression that they will project to others.[13]

Although cultural wisdom warns ‘don’t judge a book by its cover,’ we seem unable to inhibit this tendency even though it can produce inaccurate impressions of people’s psychological traits and has significant social consequences. One explanation for this paradox is that first impressions of faces overgeneralize our adaptive impressions of categories of people that those faces resemble (including babies, familiar or unfamiliar people, unfit people, emotional people).

Consequently, participants' judgments pertained to the personality rather than to a certain temporary emotional state (e.g., anger). The results demonstrate that consistent first impressions can be formed very quickly, based on whatever information is available within the first 39 ms. First impressions were less consistent under these conditions when the judgments were about intelligence, suggesting that survival-related traits are judged more quickly.
Ugly people often report people fearing them in public, crossing the street to avoid them etc... the above study confirms that, people feel viscerally threatened by your cripple ass.

This next study goes into this even deeper and says people literally can not help themselves in their visual judgement of others,
EVEN WHEN TOLD NOT TO DO SO:
Mandatory formation requires that impressions are formed about social traits even when this is task-irrelevant, and that once formed, these impressions are difficult to inhibit. In two experiments, participants learned what new people looked like for the purpose of future identification, from sets of images high or low in attractiveness. They then rated middle-attractiveness images of each person, for attractiveness. Even though instructed to rate the specific images, not the people, their ratings were biased by the attractiveness of the learned images

Again, NT-copers BTFO. Even if you are extremely nice to others, they can not help but judge you based on your looks. Even if they know its wrong. Even if they know you are actually a good person. You are making them feel guilty for existing lmfao. And so they don't want to be around you.

Slightly unrelated but even being dark triad just backfires if you are ugly:

Aggression was associated with a reduction in popularity for adolescents low on facial attractiveness. However, popularity did not decrease as a function of aggression for adolescents high on facial attractiveness. Aggressors with high facial attractiveness may experience fewer negative consequences to their social standing, thus contributing to higher overall rates of aggression in school settings.

========
I can already here them coming, "this doesn't apply, most people are average not ugly."
1. Then why are you on looksmax you cumgobbler? Go to reddit or watch some yt videos about being confident and charismatic.
2. Even if average, I just highlighted that you can't change anything significant about your life without looksmaxing. This applies to job opportunities, whether people like you and judge you as competent on first impression etc... You can not make people like you. And society is people. We all are at the mercy of others 24/7. Also, relationships are the biggest indicator of happiness.

Close relationships, more than money or fame, are what keep people happy throughout their lives, the study revealed. Those ties protect people from life’s discontents, help to delay mental and physical decline, and are better predictors of long and happy lives than social class, IQ, or even genes. That finding proved true across the board among both the Harvard men and the inner-city participants.

The thing is, if you are average, you will not stand out. You are positively neutral in a crowd of nobodies, aka invisible, unless you make yourself stand out by being pathetic - jestermaxxing, putting in all the effort into maintaining friendships/relationships (simping), etc... And you can not change that. Again, even with average looks, NT-Coping comes down to pleasuring other men to receive conditional validation from them. Gay.

If you have to work for it, it's not worth it. If you have work for something others get for free, you are already lower status, you are signalling it, you are admitting it. You will never get to the point where it feels natural. As you age your looks decline and magically and for no reason at all, so will your "social skills." People will suddenly be rude to you, whereas before they were not. The only acceptable behavior left will be to rot at home (thus leading to the social isolation epidemic among old people.) NT-Pill will not save you from this. It's not gonna make you immortal, sorry. Even if it was true, these last points i just made would still be true.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, proxyy, lightskinbengali and 72 others
Too long didn't read
As if NT would have saved an ugly guy

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, LooksThinker, zyMOGenic and 13 others
Didn't read, but hopefully people who take NT seriously will.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, LooksThinker, yellowrice and 9 others
dnrd cuz too long

NT is the only thing that matters as long as you're not ugly.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, LooksThinker, user123456 and 26 others
not reading this book

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: yellowrice, j05, Deleted member 39692 and 5 others
Good thread. @Zer0/∞

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod and Amexmaxx
TLDR:
NT-Pill is absolute cope. This thread should be the most water-wet shit but there's been too many NT-Pill spreading Propaganda here lately.
1. Looks form peoples first impression of you, even if told not to judge by looks
2. social skills are not real. Most of communication is body language and body language is pseudoscience

- 50% of population (foids) are extremely looks biased. NT-Copers like to produce some sort of stupid "debunking" of okupid or tinder studies, ignoring the huge body of data outside of these studies that demonstrates that looks is what makes people (both genders) react positively to you. Then you have to include the percentage of men that are obedient slaves to foids, which is huge. Ive seen this at my job, where simps joined foids in their campaign to bully a man out of his job because he was ugly.
This reduces the amount of people that you can apply your aquired NT-skills on even further than 50%. Women are doing 85-90% of all customer spending. Have been for long time (relevant book, "Generation of Vipers" from 1940s, already talked about women being 70% of customers).

This data implies that a HUGE amount of men are giving HUGE amounts of their money to foids. Around 40% of the money women are spending has to come from men, aka simps. I want you to consider this. The vast majority of men are simps and will go along with foids judgement of other people. Women control the economy and social life with absolute dominance. You are dogshit, you have no power. Nothing you can do will change this. Society IS women. If you don't provide value to women, you are barred from entering society. Even when average looking, not having a gf or wife will exclude you from a lot of man-only activities because most dudes are dogs on the leash of their gfs/wifes.

The above information implies this: The argument that looks only matter at the extremes of society, aka for chads and ugly people, is false because all foids are looks-biased to an extreme. This removes 50% of the population from the pool of people you can "NT-maxx" on. Now, as I have shown, most guys are giga-simps, and or effeminate, further reducing this pool of people.
These "men" only interact with other men for the sake of mogging them and acquiring brownie points with women. Your NT-Skills wont work on them unless you mog them status wise or with looks. Their lives revolve around foids to an extreme degree.

How much are we left with? I can not tell you but lets say, 20% of men. Maybe. So basically the only people you can apply your "social skills" on will be ugly men, incels and autists. Which is why this forum exists in the first place. Boom, so we have come full circle and this is just provides further credence to determinism.

To bring this around to NT-Pill. It simply does not work. Your options are bowing to the system and becoming a betabuxxer or being lonely and rejected. Having a social life is not a choice. You have very little choice about very few things in life. You did not choose your place or time of birth. The skull grows to 90% of its adult mass in the first 5 years of life. Mouthbreathing causes ADHD and dental malocclusion and it depends on factors such as your mother breastfeeding you. Which you had no choice over.
NT-Pill is for people that can not cope with the absolute and brutal reality of determinism. One thing I have observed about life: Most things in life are really simple. It's just volume and presentation. And when something is not simple, its usually just because copers like psychologists develop INSANE levels of lore to not accept the inevitable. They create an entire body of "theories" that amounts to high fiction and then they start citing each others fiction and it turns into pseudo-scientific racket, where people start producing books upon books on shit, none of which help anybody. That's why the self-help market exists, thats why theres so many YT videos on being charismatic or how to have good body language. If there was a solution, there would be no market. Supply-Demand. By that alone, you can deduce that they can not possibly be telling the truth. The truth is really simple and usually devastatingly sobering. And NT-Copers cant deal with this. They would rather fall for just-world-fallacy instead of accepting that its all factors outside of their control, like looks.
Even if looks were not real. Even if NT-Pill was 100% true, life would still be deterministic. You still don't choose your parents, place of birth, the time and politics, economy, what you are fed when young which drastically impacts your future health and mental function...

Even if we made all these acknowledgements to NT-Copers, saying hands down it's all NT, it would not change the ultimate reality of life being deterministic.
You chose nothing. You are at the mercy of fate/God, whatever you choose to cope with. There is no reason to be proud of anything, no reason to have confidence in yourself. Your so called achievements have prospered from a soil you did not provide. Someone else might have had the same potential but his circumstance did not allow him to become anything.

I will not pretend to have a solution. Just like with everything else, the solution will find you when and if the time comes.

END OF TLDR

====

The evidence for looks mattering above everything, in every single aspect of life, is overwhelming.
Both anecdotes and the scientific literature confirm this. The amount of research data is stunning.

For instance, take the confirmed fact that 90% of CEO's in America are above average height.

And anyone here who has ever held a job that wasn't playing minesweeper in the Gaza strip knows that tall people get promoted quickly,
that everyone in management and the upper echelon of the corporate structure is usually above average height, even in small companies.
People simply do not trust average to below-average height people with responsibility.

Your looks literally anchor you in life. It even works both ways. Yes, bad looking people can't get higher-tier jobs because people can't see an ugly person having high status (study below), BUT - good looking people also have a harder time applying for low-tier jobs!

GOOD NEWS THOUGH BECAUSE BEING UGLY MAKES IT EASIER TO GET A JOB AT MACSHIT LMFAOOOOO
fucking kill me.

Now, we could go on listing supporting studies here, we could probably accumulate hundreds of papers if necessary.
Just from a really really sloppy google search that took me half an hour, I came up with THIRTY-THREE relevant links:

====
As one can see, looks create a sort of "rubber-band" effect for your life. Aka, you can move up and down with some freedom, but it is like a rubber band that is attached to your back and no matter what you do, eventually you get pulled back to your natural, looks-determined social status level.
This applies to relationships with other people and of course your overall success (if defined materially) as well.

They say shit like "oh, Looks only matter at the extremes bro." "if you are normie looking it doesnt apply. Most people are average."
This is fucking retarded. Yes, most foids are looksmatched with most guys, if you stop thinking with your cock, most foids are ugly, just like guys.
This also destroyed the "muh natural selection argument" since unlike men, most foids get to reproduce REGARDLESS OF SHIT GENES/HEALTH.
However, foids being foids and having insane selection bias, this does not even matter. We all know how they rate most guys.
So this excludes 50% of the population from being factored into NT-Pill already, good riddance.

Now, how many guys are influenced by foids and shit and can be added to that 50%? I am sure you can imagine a number. Add that to the 50% of population (foids) that are judging extremely harsh based on looks. The pool of viable targets for your NT-Cope is shrinking drastically.

Of course the researchers here conflate looks with social skills. You put a bunch of looksmatched people together, they communicate easier. However, even in this context, the "communication" comes down to who-mogs-who and social hierarchy games, simply because looks are not sufficient to establish the pecking order in this environment. More on this and "friendships" and "LTR" later.

Also, I'd like NT-Copers to explain shit like this (thx for pointing this @rightfulcel):

HMMM I WONDER, WHATS THE MOST OBVIOUS THING THAT HAPPENS TO PEOPLE AS THEY AGE HMMM, MAYBE ITS RELATED TO HOW WE EVEN TELL A PERSONS AGE HMMM

Old people are also consistently the most affected by social isolation. I am using the term "social isolation" as in the clinical definition.
If social skills matter so much, why is this the case? Shouldn't they get even better at "making friends" as they age and gain more experience, more "social skill?"

How do you loose social skills in the first place? Are all these old people self-isolating on purpose because they are NEETs and play Genshin Impact all day? Is this the mysterious cause behind their sudden decline of social skills? NT-Copers step up, I want answers.

How is NT-Real when they say that between 60-90% of communication is based on body language, aka visual?

The "science" behind body language is very feeble. In fact, studies have found that people are shit at reading others, especially when it comes to detecting lies and deception. This goes as far as some people advocating to drop the use of body-language cues when it comes to law-enforcement investigations.

TLDR:
Reading body language is a pseudoscience and has no real life application. It's ripe to the brim with ambiguity, depending on culture, circumstance, personal history of the person being "read" etc...
If you were to acknowledge some weird universal lawcode for body language, people would have to be machines reacting to simplified cues. Even if we exclude the impact of culture (in india for example, making eye contact can be taken as very rude), the mood and mental state of the person you are talking to absolutely impacts how they will judge your "body language."

Which brings us full circle to looks of course. First impressions in particular. This is what decides how the content of your communication (word content + body language) will be judged. Its an aggregate of your targets current mental state, mood and your looks. What you actually do or say comes very very very last in this list of factors.

Additional information regarding the importance of first impressions and the fallibility of body language:
I will start with this article and add my comments to first 2 points made in it:

This intersects with Normie thinking. Most people are prone to falling back on heuristics when making judgements, meaning, they make big picture conclusions based on very limited data. This is where shit like oofy-doofy comes from. They see one ethnic with a white woman in public and suddenly "ETHNICS ARE SLAYERS BRO I SWEAR." This is Forest-First thinking. See the forest, not the trees. Or rather, see one tree and conclude there is a forest.

Autistic people do not do this. They do tree-first thinking and after having seen enough trees, they conclude that there is a forest. This is why autistic people are right on many things more often than not, when it comes to certain conclusions. Unlike the NT, they assemble a data cloud of details that forms a big picture, and not start with the big picture and fill in the details.

Important point. Most NT People interact with each other based on pure self interest. To that end they put on a facade of agreeableness (virtue signaling) which they often mistake for being virtuous. This is why people get pissed when you deny them, when they are trying to do you a "favor." - their anger indicates that their intention was self-gratification.

So this further complicates the matter of learning to be NT, reading others and signalling correctly. It becomes a game of scoundrels where everyone is out for himself. Your "LTR" gf is with you because it benefits her, and she has vastly more power than you, financially, socially. And you are going to compromise for her, you have to, you have less or no power, even if you are chad. So even here, "being NT" just comes down to being an agreeable simp.

How many of your friends would stay loyal if you committed a murder. Would your mother hide you in the trunk of your car and drive you to the border to hide you from police? Their affection is disingenuous and conditional, aka it is not affection at all. They hang out with you because it gives them pleasure. And you do the same. This is the basis for "NT." If they don't benefit from your presence, you are rejected. How do they benefit? From you talking about anime? The shit you brag about? What is your shared purpose that makes up the foundation of that relationship? Talking about soccer? I am telling you this, you have no friends in this world. And if you ever had one, you will only know once that motherfucker truly and sincerely lays down his life for you. Then you know what he was.

This is the crux of the NT-Pill. It shatters on every level. Looks, the lack of any skill you can learn to improve your "social skills," the ambiguity and pseudo-science of body-language. There is nothing you can do here. Nothing at all. You are trapped in your looks prison.
(which is another retarded assertion of NT-Pill. People are not machines that you press a button on and they suddenly feel affection for you.)

Moving on to my next points regarding the importance of first impressions and the fallibility of body language:

JUST MEMORIZE 158 GESTURES TO FIGURE OUT IF SOMEONE IS LYING BRO. SMH AT NT-COPERS.

1. It is GIVEN (by looks present since birth, mothers treat ugly baby worse right away), leading to shit bonding and mental health issues.

Ugly people often report people fearing them in public, crossing the street to avoid them etc... the above study confirms that, people feel viscerally threatened by your cripple ass.

This next study goes into this even deeper and says people literally can not help themselves in their visual judgement of others,

Again, NT-copers BTFO. Even if you are extremely nice to others, they can not help but judge you based on your looks. Even if they know its wrong. Even if they know you are actually a good person. You are making them feel guilty for existing lmfao. And so they don't want to be around you.

========
I can already here them coming, "this doesn't apply, most people are average not ugly."
1. Then why are you on looksmax you cumgobbler? Go to reddit or watch some yt videos about being confident and charismatic.
2. Even if average, I just highlighted that you can't change anything significant about your life without looksmaxing. This applies to job opportunities, whether people like you and judge you as competent on first impression etc... You can not make people like you. And society is people. We all are at the mercy of others 24/7. Also, relationships are the biggest indicator of happiness.

The thing is, if you are average, you will not stand out. You are positively neutral in a crowd of nobodies, aka invisible, unless you make yourself stand out by being pathetic - jestermaxxing, putting in all the effort into maintaining friendships/relationships (simping), etc... And you can not change that. Again, even with average looks, NT-Coping comes down to pleasuring other men to receive conditional validation from them. Gay.

If you have to work for it, it's not worth it. If you have work for something others get for free, you are already lower status, you are signalling it, you are admitting it. You will never get to the point where it feels natural. As you age your looks decline and magically and for no reason at all, so will your "social skills." People will suddenly be rude to you, whereas before they were not. The only acceptable behavior left will be to rot at home (thus leading to the social isolation epidemic among old people.) NT-Pill will not save you from this. It's not gonna make you immortal, sorry. Even if it was true, these last points i just made would still be true.
dnrd

Whoa nigga do you really expect me to read all 8979866

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, LooksThinker, smoth and 10 others
Great thread. The NT pill is being pushed hard here for some reason yet nobody can ever give examples of being nt and social skills. Being NT is largely body language and voice which is out of your control, think involuntary movements/tone of voice etc.

Your body language is mostly related to your muscle tone, bones, if you have a healthy nervous system etc.

Despite this the number 1 thing is looks, it always has been and always will.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gooner888, borismonster, 5.5psl and 14 others
Great thread. The NT pill is being pushed hard here for some reason yet nobody can ever give examples of being nt and social skills. Being NT is largely body language and voice which is out of your control, think involuntary movements/tone of voice etc.

Your body language is mostly related to your muscle tone, bones, if you have a healthy nervous system etc.

Despite this the number 1 thing is looks, it always has been and always will.
It's also about having normie interests, being able to talk without sperging out - basically not having a typical incel abused dog personality.
Looks are way too overrated on PSL forums. As long as you're not ugly, that is you're not below 5/10, the only reason you can't slay decent looking women is because you're not a normie.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, zyMOGenic, fjor2096 and 6 others
What nt pill does to a mf . It is legit and it mogs looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, LooksThinker, j05 and 22 others
It's also about having normie interests, being able to talk without sperging out - basically not having a typical incel abused dog personality.
Looks are way too overrated on PSL forums. As long as you're not ugly, that is you're not below 5/10, the only reason you can't slay decent looking women is because you're not a normie.
Incels only sperg out because the other participants don't want to engage them in conversation so don't do anything on their end. This is due to the sub par looks of the incel. Would the incel sperg out and have these weird interests if they were included from a young age? No

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, gtuktm, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Aladin
Incels only sperg out because the other participants don't want to engage them in conversation so don't do anything on their end. This is due to the sub par looks of the incel. Would the incel sperg out and have these weird interests if they were included from a young age? No
there's enough average looking incels in the rating section to destroy that point. There's different reasons someone might not be NT. One of them is being a late bloomer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, zyMOGenic, Danish_Retard and 7 others
there's enough average looking incels in the rating section to destroy that point. There's different reasons someone might not be NT. One of them is being a late bloomer.
Show examples

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, Chintuck22 and Aladin
you didnt read my thread, go and fuck yourself bimbo
it does not matter.
if you are average among averages, you are nothing you are shit.
You will not slay shit, you will be simping. Personality means nothing. LIKE KEK if you think women decide to fuck you because you talk about soccer LMFAO

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, yellowrice, m0ss26 and 9 others
you didnt read my thread, go and fuck yourself bimbo
it does not matter.
if you are average among averages, you are nothing you are shit.
You will not slay shit, you will be simping. Personality means nothing. LIKE KEK if you think women decide to fuck you because you talk about soccer LMFAO
Yet 5/10s are slaying good looking women IRL despite the essays you write here.

• JFL
Reactions: Aladin
water but coping faggots will deny

even tho i made a thread somewhat related to "how to be nt in high school" its mainly so that you dont look like a nerd. it probably wont save you from being known as the school shooter kid or having biased teachers and being hated by everyone. hate how a lot of this forum denies how normies actively treat subhumans as "sub-humans".

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: borismonster, m0ss26, Deleted member 14262 and 5 others

dude you literally used "late bloomer"
bro, my thread wasnt even about NT-Pill leading to sex specifically.
I made a generalized point about determinism being true and how this makes NT-maxxing pathetic EVEN IF IT WAS TRUE.
lmfao at you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, Amexmaxx, Chintuck22 and 1 other person
Holy fuck somebody needed to make this thread, i'm tired of normies and niggers thinking they have any worth

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yellowrice, PSLdemigod, Amexmaxx and 4 others

Because looks

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Chintuck22 and Aladin
dude you literally used "late bloomer"
bro, my thread wasnt even about NT-Pill leading to sex specifically.
I made a generalized point about determinism being true and how this makes NT-maxxing pathetic EVEN IF IT WAS TRUE.
lmfao at you.
I'm saying that someone might be an abused dog in their years and then grow up to be normal - above average and still be an incel because their brain never updates.
And there are many other reasons too. Parents being a big one.
As long as you're average, you should be getting regular pussy. If you're not, it's not because of looks.

Because looks
yes, average looks

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Danish_Retard, It'snotover and 2 others
not reading this essay

• Love it
Reactions: Aladin
I'm saying that someone might be an abused dog in their years and then grow up to be normal - above average and still be an incel because their brain never updates.
And there are many other reasons too. Parents being a big one.
As long as you're average, you should be getting regular pussy. If you're not, it's not because of looks.

yes, average looks
how can you possible separate the psychology from the physiology? They go hand in hand. Why would your parents feed you right, care for you but at the same time abuse you, so that when you come of age you are simultaneously good looking but mentally unsound. That does no even make fucking sense.

What you are implying is that reality is merely perception and how you perceive others and the world is how others perceive you, which is fucking retarded, people dont know the content of your thoughts.

also, "you should be getting" yes, aka it should come to you, which only happens if you have looks. Your mental state has no impact on foids wanting to fuck you or not. You do not decide to have a social life, social life chooses you.

From my own experience. I come form an abusive family, generations of abuse in fact. My grandpa was an orphan during ww2, my grandma got mentally fucked during ww2 cuz they had to escape form eastern europe. My mother got abused by her mom.
I have four siblings.
What happens is this: If you have the looks, people outside the family will literally come to you and try to be your friends. There is nothing you can do about this. My sister literally put shit in her ass and made my parents smell it, she is the definition of mentally unstable. Yet she is married to a doctor now.
All of my siblings grew up in same abusive environment as me, all of them are mentally damaged from it. Yet all of them have good social life somehow, and from what I have seen, its because people adopt them and include them without them doing anything to deserve that.

That's what happens when you have looks. My brother did not choose for my dad to throw all his toys in the trash in a fit of rage and pour motor oil on them. But he also did not choose to have dozens of people randomly come to our porch and knock on the window, asking to hang out with him, despite him being a mentally fucked freak who eats his own toenails and is addicted to MILF porn (ive searched his laptop.)
Your mental state has no impact on wether people like or dislike you, unless you are extremely deranged.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: yellowrice, Deleted member 14262, ManletBlackcel and 4 others
You made a great point about people losing social skills as they age. Looks being a "rubber band" effect is a perfect analogy. Society won't let you play a role they don't think you fit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24781, ChiraqJihad, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 7 others
I bet you actually ugly incels are afraid of showing their pictures online.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Aladin and Deleted member 17997
water but coping faggots will deny

even tho i made a thread somewhat related to "how to be nt in high school" its mainly so that you dont look like a nerd. it probably wont save you from being known as the school shooter kid or having biased teachers and being hated by everyone. hate how a lot of this forum denies how normies actively treat subhumans as "sub-humans".
Having a rich, well known family will stop you from becoming non NT even if you're ugly in high school.

• +1
Reactions: yellowrice, Deleted member 24781, TheMewingBBC and 3 others
You made a great point about people losing social skills as they age. Looks being a "rubber band" effect is a perfect analogy. Society won't let you play a role they don't think you fit.
Insightful

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Aladin
so i can be as asutistic and mentally fucked as james sapphire and if in the future i happened to ascend and get good looks i can slay?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yellowrice, Deleted member 14262, A L P H A M A L E and 5 others
Very nice thesis

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Danish_Retard, Chintuck22 and 2 others
Very nice thesis
Bit convoluted but im low energy af, sickly street mongrel, so this is the best i could muster my dear.
I was about to include some shit from Ecclesiastes but then deleted it, too far. Lots of people will trip over their bias and stop reading once you invoke the almighty, know what im saying?
And as I said, if he finds you, he finds you. No need for me to force it down anybodies throat.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 3828, Chintuck22 and 2 others
Looks being a "rubber band" effect is a perfect analogy. Society won't let you play a role they don't think you fit.
Exactly. Women wont allow you to be a 'player' if you don't look the part.

Conversely, it's very awkward and frustrating for women if you look the part, but don't act like it.

Black buff guys who are introverted run into this problem regularly. Women assume they are low inhibition thugs. That is the role women who are seeking for companionship have put men like this into. A box.

But it turns out they like to read classical literature in their spare time or see art exhibitions.

Woman gets turned off, no longer wants to have sex with him.
I only used the black example because I've seen a lot of YT videos on the subject. Women expect a black guy to be extroverted, loud and rash. If you aren't, and you look attractive+buff, it confuses a womans brain even more.

They may even actively dislike you because you cause confusing feelings in her tiny brains.

(He is a very highly educated man but doesn't look the part. He has extreme difficulties dating without resorting to faking being a thug
If he acts like himself, women don't want him)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro, Amexmaxx, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 14 others
TLDR:

END OF TLDR

====

fucking kill me.

====

TLDR:

========

DEATH 2 CURRYCELS BEING "NT"

"Curries on the internet have shown me whole new horizons of coping"

-by @Mogpogs

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Aladin, Deleted member 17997 and 1 other person
how can you possible separate the psychology from the physiology? They go hand in hand. Why would your parents feed you right, care for you but at the same time abuse you, so that when you come of age you are simultaneously good looking but mentally unsound. That does no even make fucking sense.
Why does anyone do anything? lmao. What even kind of an argument is this supposed to be? Your parents wouldn't buy you clothes if they were shitty parents?
What you are implying is that reality is merely perception and how you perceive others and the world is how others perceive you, which is fucking retarded, people dont know the content of your thoughts.
not sure what you're saying here.
also, "you should be getting" yes, aka it should come to you, which only happens if you have looks. Your mental state has no impact on foids wanting to fuck you or not. You do not decide to have a social life, social life chooses you.
basement dweller cope. Nobody likes autistic weirdos. Societies and basically everything we have was built largely on us communicating. Humans are social animals. If you're boring, weird etc, people won't want to be around you, even if you're good looking.
From my own experience. I come form an abusive family, generations of abuse in fact. My grandpa was an orphan during ww2, my grandma got mentally fucked during ww2 cuz they had to escape form eastern europe. My mother got abused by her mom.
I have four siblings.
What happens is this: If you have the looks, people outside the family will literally come to you and try to be your friends. There is nothing you can do about this. My sister literally put shit in her ass and made my parents smell it, she is the definition of mentally unstable. Yet she is married to a doctor now.
Oh... are we talking about women now as if they have to compete in the same way as men? come on lol. If we're using personal anecdotes then I got one for you too.
I have a Chad friend. Legit on the best looking guys i've ever met. I don't go out with him often, in fact I haven't in a few years because he moved away. But nearly every time I went out with him, he'd get approached by girls. Some would literally offer him to come home with them for sex in the first few sentences.
Last time I saw him he was a 22yo KHHV because any woman would lose interest after a few minutes of talking to him. Nigga knew who ER was and would cry to me about how he can't get laid. He might even be here now for all I know.
All of my siblings grew up in same abusive environment as me, all of them are mentally damaged from it. Yet all of them have good social life somehow, and from what I have seen, its because people adopt them and include them without them doing anything to deserve that.
Maybe they have different personalities. Some people with shitty upbringings become abused dogs, others become serial killers. It depends on your brain.
That's what happens when you have looks. My brother did not choose for my dad to throw all his toys in the trash in a fit of rage and pour motor oil on them. But he also did not choose to have dozens of people randomly come to our porch and knock on the window, asking to hang out with him, despite him being a mentally fucked freak who eats his own toenails and is addicted to MILF porn (ive searched his laptop.)
Your mental state has no impact on wether people like or dislike you, unless you are extremely deranged.
Oh noooo, his le toys got burned. That must've been truly devastating.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath, TheMewingBBC, Danish_Retard and 2 others
basement dweller cope. Nobody likes autistic weirdos. Societies and basically everything we have was built largely on us communicating. Humans are social animals. If you're boring, weird etc, people won't want to be around you, even if you're good looking.
90% of communication is body language. Autistic people have an impairment in body language which results in worse communication PLUS bad looks which many autistic people have leads to people hating them. Being NT isn't something you can control in any way its largely looks + your health.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 21244 and 3 others
Why does anyone do anything? lmao. What even kind of an argument is this supposed to be? Your parents wouldn't buy you clothes if they were shitty parents?

Oh... are we talking about women now as if they have to compete in the same way as men? come on lol. If we're using personal anecdotes then I got one for you too.
I have a Chad friend. Legit on the best looking guys i've ever met. I don't go out with him often, in fact I haven't in a few years because he moved away. But nearly every time I went out with him, he'd get approached by girls. Some would literally offer him to come home with them for sex in the first few sentences.
Last time I saw him he was a 22yo KHHV because any woman would lose interest after a few minutes of talking to him. Nigga knew who ER was and would cry to me about how he can't get laid. He might even be here now for all I know.

Maybe they have different personalities. Some people with shitty upbringings become abused dogs, others become serial killers. It depends on your brain.

the fucking coping
michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Ok lets dissect this because now I now you are truly and incomprehensibly retarded.

You have never seen neglect, obviously.
Yes, shitty parents don't buy their kids clothes or even food.
Our neighbors had multiple kids and all of them were extremely malnourished and dirty and had no laundry.
The same family bought two horses and let them starve to death in their front yard. The neighbor would mow his grass and threw the grass over the fence to feed them, but it was not enough.
You're a giga privileged faggot who does not know how real people live out there.
Their children had the potential to have a normal life but ended up having to get special education because the neglect made them retarded and because the parents refused to parent them.

I am saying exactly what you are implying in your post.
What you are saying that either fully or in part, reality is influenced by your perception of things. Your outlook on life, and how you thus behave makes people either like you or not. I am saying, your outlook does not matter. People do not know your outlook on life. They only see your outside and that is what they base their perception of you on. You have not addressed a single point in my original post, about looks, about first impressions and about the general implications of determinism, regardless of any theory being true. Even it looks were not a factor at all, and NT was completely true, it would still be pathetic. Even in a hyperbolic joke scenario that supports your points to the maximum degree, you fail.

explain this:

What you are looking at is from a study about how people perceive autistic people. They showed the participants extremely short cues, like a one second sound clip, one second video. In the final test they showed people ONE FRAME of a video. That's the bar on the far right.

Here, across three studies, we find that first impressions of individuals with ASD made from thin slices of real-world social behavior by typically-developing observers are not only far less favorable across a range of trait judgments compared to controls, but also are associated with reduced intentions to pursue social interaction. These patterns are remarkably robust, occur within seconds, do not change with increased exposure, and persist across both child and adult age groups. However, these biases disappear when impressions are based on conversational content lacking audio-visual cues, suggesting that style, not substance, drives negative impressions of ASD. Collectively, these findings advocate for a broader perspective of social difficulties in ASD that considers both the individual’s impairments and the biases of potential social partners.

Reminder that these people do not know that the people they are looking at are autistic. They are looking at a random sample of people with autistic people mixed in.

Autism like most mental health disorders, come along side an uncountable array of physical disorders of differing severity. With autism this ranges from differences in the facial structure, low muscle tone (hypotonia), to mineral and vitamin deficiencies, sleep disorders based on hormone or breathing issues (lung disease and autism are connected, as well as ADHD and short term memory issues). The list goes on and on. There is no mental illness, there is no NT. Only physical, visible health and people judge you by it in microseconds.

I knew you would say the woman shit and put it in my OG reply but then cut it out because i didnt think you would be low IQ enough to mention it. You are getting petty bitchy, got some sand in your pusspuss?

I slept in the same bed as my brother for over 10 years, form age 11 to 23 (a fact that you will turn into an ad hominem because you are retarded). I know this guy more intimately when his gf. He literally jerked off in front of me for years. I listened while he would rip off his toenails and gnaw on them with his mouth and it would keep me up at night. He would watch wrestling on his laptop and then watch porn till late at night. He has no personality whatsoever. When pressured, he still acts exactly like he did when we were toddlers. The first thing he does is to point at other people and accuse them of shit. He is a nobody. Doesn't read, listens to mumble rap and smokes weed. Thats his personality. I'm sure this bumps up his SMV by 5 points somehow.

It was indeed because he was at the lake playing with his friends and my father showed up and beat his ass in front of a few dozen people. My dad also took my sisters dolls and threw them in the oven and burned them. When my brother watched TV late at night and my dad figured it out the next day, I was in bed, and my mom was brushing my brothers teeth. My dad ran into the bathroom and started hitting him in the face. There were other things too. One time he screamed at me until I got cold shivers like a fever and my arm got weirdly stiff and painful. I told you my family was abusive. I was 16 in school and teacher had fight with 2 girls and I had to cover my hands with my ears because the sound of people fighting fucked me up so much. And people would mock me for it.
Another time my mom was at work and my sister was late for lunch. She showed up like 5 min late. My dad grabbed her by her hair and dragged her out and beat her up and locked her in her room. All of us were crying of course.

The above of course does not constitute an argument and I am not intending to make a foid-tier emotional appeal here. I am just selectively highlighting the severity of the abusive environment and how it ultimately had no impact on any of my siblings in terms of how well liked they are by others. My dad smashed in the kitchen door and the front door last time I was there, the front door was still smashed and taped up. It must've been almost 2 decades since that happened. Another time he threw a knife at the wall and it got stuck and then he ran away and came back 2 days later.

Despite coming from such an environment, all my siblings turned out well, socially speaking. Idk why NT-Pill does not apply to foids in your world view hmmm weird huh? Somehow looks applies to foids but not to males? And now that I have written that, you will ignore everything I said and just zoom in on this.
Foids have insane looks bonus because they are foids and get away with shit. Looks protect foids despite their behavior being almost textbook psychopathic and narcissistic.
My brother is tall like my dad, and white, unlike me, who looks arab and gets called arab in public.

You've already made concessions now with your chad-friend example, admitting that looks is what creates initial attraction. You are backsliding by saying looks creates attraction but NT closes the deal.

Now, the anecdotal shit-flinging aside, you have not provided a single concrete data point refuting any of my arguments. I have linked countless studies in my original post and even in this reply, there is a study that can not possibly be true if what you are saying is real.

All you have to do is to post evidence that personality creates attraction with the opposite gender and that personality determines lifetime success and happiness, irrespective of looks and other deterministic factors, which I have provided ample evidence for.
This is all you have to do to refute me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: yellowrice, Don Alejo Garza, Mouthbreath and 9 others
the fucking coping
michael-jordan-laughing.gif

Ok lets dissect this because now I now you are truly and incomprehensibly retarded.

You have never seen neglect, obviously.
Yes, shitty parents don't buy their kids clothes or even food.
Our neighbors had multiple kids and all of them were extremely malnourished and dirty and had no laundry.
The same family bought two horses and let them starve to death in their front yard. The neighbor would mow his grass and threw the grass over the fence to feed them, but it was not enough.
You're a giga privileged faggot who does not know how real people live out there.
Their children had the potential to have a normal life but ended up having to get special education because the neglect made them retarded and because the parents refused to parent them.
point being? The types of parents that create losers are mainly white helicopter parents and single moms. Never said I was talking about parents that make their kids wear rags and starve horses to death jfl at you nigga.
I am saying exactly what you are implying in your post.
What you are saying that either fully or in part, reality is influenced by your perception of things. Your outlook on life, and how you thus behave makes people either like you or not. I am saying, your outlook does not matter. People do not know your outlook on life. They only see your outside and that is what they base their perception of you on. You have not addressed a single point in my original post, about looks, about first impressions and about the general implications of determinism, regardless of any theory being true. Even it looks were not a factor at all, and NT was completely true, it would still be pathetic. Even in a hyperbolic joke scenario that supports your points to the maximum degree, you fail.
your outside reflects your inside. How you feel is how you're going to act. I haven't addressed your OP because I didn't read it. I argued with enough guys writing essays and using autistic formulas and graphs that have nothing to do with anything to try and explain common sense scenarios. I'm not doing it anymore, that's why you're getting half-assed responses from me. It's just not worth talking to someone who thinks being NORMAL does not matter and masturbating to eye width ratios of twink models instead.
explain this:

View attachment 1812202

What you are looking at is from a study about how people perceive autistic people. They showed the participants extremely short cues, like a one second sound clip, one second video. In the final test they showed people ONE FRAME of a video. That's the bar on the far right.

Reminder that these people do not know that the people they are looking at are autistic. They are looking at a random sample of people with autistic people mixed in.

Autism like most mental health disorders, come along side an uncountable array of physical disorders of differing severity. With autism this ranges from differences in the facial structure, low muscle tone (hypotonia), to mineral and vitamin deficiencies, sleep disorders based on hormone or breathing issues (lung disease and autism are connected, as well as ADHD and short term memory issues). The list goes on and on. There is no mental illness, there is no NT. Only physical, visible health and people judge you by it in microseconds.
Lol. You don't even have to be autistic for normies to not like you. By "non-NT" I mean the PSL definition of it. Not having normie interests, can't make small talk, acts like an abused dog etc.
I slept in the same bed as my brother for over 10 years, form age 11 to 23 (a fact that you will turn into an ad hominem because you are retarded). I know this guy more intimately when his gf. He literally jerked off in front of me for years. I listened while he would rip off his toenails and gnaw on them with his mouth and it would keep me up at night. He would watch wrestling on his laptop and then watch porn till late at night. He has no personality whatsoever. When pressured, he still acts exactly like he did when we were toddlers. The first thing he does is to point at other people and accuse them of shit. He is a nobody. Doesn't read, listens to mumble rap and smokes weed. Thats his personality. I'm sure this bumps up his SMV by 5 points somehow.

It was indeed because he was at the lake playing with his friends and my father showed up and beat his ass in front of a few dozen people. My dad also took my sisters dolls and threw them in the oven and burned them. When my brother watched TV late at night and my dad figured it out the next day, I was in bed, and my mom was brushing my brothers teeth. My dad ran into the bathroom and started hitting him in the face. There were other things too. One time he screamed at me until I got cold shivers like a fever and my arm got weirdly stiff and painful. I told you my family was abusive. I was 16 in school and teacher had fight with 2 girls and I had to cover my hands with my ears because the sound of people fighting fucked me up so much. And people would mock me for it.
Another time my mom was at work and my sister was late for lunch. She showed up like 5 min late. My dad grabbed her by her hair and dragged her out and beat her up and locked her in her room. All of us were crying of course.

The above of course does not constitute an argument and I am not intending to make a foid-tier emotional appeal here. I am just selectively highlighting the severity of the abusive environment and how it ultimately had no impact on any of my siblings in terms of how well liked they are by others. My dad smashed in the kitchen door and the front door last time I was there, the front door was still smashed and taped up. It must've been almost 2 decades since that happened. Another time he threw a knife at the wall and it got stuck and then he ran away and came back 2 days later.

Despite coming from such an environment, all my siblings turned out well, socially speaking. Idk why NT-Pill does not apply to foids in your world view hmmm weird huh? Somehow looks applies to foids but not to males? And now that I have written that, you will ignore everything I said and just zoom in on this.
Foids have insane looks bonus because they are foids and get away with shit. Looks protect foids despite their behavior being almost textbook psychopathic and narcissistic.
My brother is tall like my dad, and white, unlike me, who looks arab and gets called arab in public.
1) Cool story, skimmed through it. Not sure what your point is. Is your sob story that you don't look white and your brother does and that's why he lives a good life and you write essays on incel forums about why being normal doesn't matter?

2) almost nothing bad that applies to men also applies to women. What fucking world do you live in? I want to put effort into these replies but i'm fucking tired and I really feel like this is just a bait thread. Nobody can say this shit and be serious.
You've already made concessions now with your chad-friend example, admitting that looks is what creates initial attraction. You are backsliding by saying looks creates attraction but NT closes the deal.
My friend is good looking enough to get approached and have it made really easy for him to slay. You absolutely don't need that to get regular sex. Even if he was a normie and slayed those girls, those same girls would still get fucked by 5/10 normies who approach them or are in their friend group.
Looks are mainly what get foids to worship you. You don't need great looks to slay.
Now, the anecdotal shit-flinging aside, you have not provided a single concrete data point refuting any of my arguments. I have linked countless studies in my original post and even in this reply, there is a study that can not possibly be true if what you are saying is real.
Already said I dnrd lol. I wasted hours, maybe even days replying to copies of threads like this over the years. It's just not worth arguing with someone like you. There's not one reputable study that says "being normal and interesting and fun to be around has nothing to do with your success in forming friendships and relationships".
All you have to do is to post evidence that personality creates attraction with the opposite gender and that personality determines lifetime success and happiness, irrespective of looks and other deterministic factors, which I have provided ample evidence for.
This is all you have to do to refute me.
You want me to prove to you the sun is hot while i'm at it? It's not that it creates attraction. It's that the lack of it kills it.
From this short interaction I can tell you're someone that doesn't go outside and interacts with people often. Instead you blame your failures on autistic facial ratios and post essays trying to disprove common sense. Not going to waste my time further.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Don Alejo Garza, Mouthbreath, Danish_Retard and 3 others
point being? The types of parents that create losers are mainly white helicopter parents and single moms. Never said I was talking about parents that make their kids wear rags and starve horses to death jfl at you nigga.

your outside reflects your inside. How you feel is how you're going to act. I haven't addressed your OP because I didn't read it. I argued with enough guys writing essays and using autistic formulas and graphs that have nothing to do with anything to try and explain common sense scenarios. I'm not doing it anymore, that's why you're getting half-assed responses from me. It's just not worth talking to someone who thinks being NORMAL does not matter and masturbating to eye width ratios of twink models instead.

Lol. You don't even have to be autistic for normies to not like you. By "non-NT" I mean the PSL definition of it. Not having normie interests, can't make small talk, acts like an abused dog etc.

1) Cool story, skimmed through it. Not sure what your point is. Is your sob story that you don't look white and your brother does and that's why he lives a good life and you write essays on incel forums about why being normal doesn't matter?

2) almost nothing bad that applies to men also applies to women. What fucking world do you live in? I want to put effort into these replies but i'm fucking tired and I really feel like this is just a bait thread. Nobody can say this shit and be serious.

My friend is good looking enough to get approached and have it made really easy for him to slay. You absolutely don't need that to get regular sex. Even if he was a normie and slayed those girls, those same girls would still get fucked by 5/10 normies who approach them or are in their friend group.
Looks are mainly what get foids to worship you. You don't need great looks to slay.

Already said I dnrd lol. I wasted hours, maybe even days replying to copies of threads like this over the years. It's just not worth arguing with someone like you. There's not one reputable study that says "being normal and interesting and fun to be around has nothing to do with your success in forming friendships and relationships".

You want me to prove to you the sun is hot while i'm at it? It's not that it creates attraction. It's that the lack of it kills it.
From this short interaction I can tell you're someone that doesn't go outside and interacts with people often. Instead you blame your failures on autistic facial ratios and post essays trying to disprove common sense. Not going to waste my time further.
as expected, you have nothing.
also lol at "ive debated countless people like you" - nigga you have 227 posts.
adam-sandler-funny.gif

fucking kill yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yellowrice, chicoperuanowski, Deleted member 14262 and 6 others
as expected, you have nothing.
also lol at "ive debated countless people like you" - nigga you have 227 posts.
adam-sandler-funny.gif

fucking kill yourself
There are other forums than looksmax out there.
I guess you can keep writing your autistic essays here and linking the first study that comes up when you type a key word into google, which you likely didn't even read yourself, while guys that you mog facially are out there swimming in pussy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Danish_Retard, House Lannister and 1 other person
Notice how the only people that gave this a legit react are the resident forum schizos

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zer0/∞, Danish_Retard and Aladin
There are other forums than looksmax out there.
I guess you can keep writing your autistic essays here and linking the first study that comes up when you type a key word into google, which you likely didn't even read yourself, while guys that you mog facially are out there swimming in pussy.
again you have nothing. You are resorting to petty insults as usual.
I literally said in my OP, yes its that easy, and that I just took a random sample of 33 studies from google, all of which support my point. I dont know why the study becomes less relevant or potent when its high on google kek, retarded argument.
Nobody mogs me facially. I literally had people call me quasimodo in school. I have a hunchback nigga.

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
again you have nothing. You are resorting to petty insults as usual.
yeah, I only came here to say I dnrd. It's a typical shock value "I said something retarded, argue with me" tier thread. No point in dissecting something retarded like that. But.... ctrl + f
>first impression
>44 results
So I guess that's a big part of your argument. As if someone's impression of you can't go from positive to a negative once you open your mouth. Top lol.
I literally said in my OP, yes its that easy, and that I just took a random sample of 33 studies from google, all of which support my point. I dont know why the study becomes less relevant or potent when its high on google kek, retarded argument.
Yup, I have your type figured out by now. People who write essays trying to sound smart also fucking *love* posting quirky studies they don't read or don't understand.
Nobody mogs me facially. I literally had people call me quasimodo in school. I have a hunchback nigga.
Okay, so you're supposedly super ugly and that means that there is no difference between an average NT normie and an average abused dog normie? lol. It's all or nothing with you niggas.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and Aladin
yeah, I only came here to say I dnrd. It's a typical shock value "I said something retarded, argue with me" tier thread. No point in dissecting something retarded like that. But.... ctrl + f
>first impression
>44 results
So I guess that's a big part of your argument. As if someone's impression of you can't go from positive to a negative once you open your mouth. Top lol.

Yup, I have your type figured out by now. People who write essays trying to sound smart also fucking *love* posting quirky studies they don't read or don't understand.

Okay, so you're supposedly super ugly and that means that there is no difference between an average NT normie and an average abused dog normie? lol. It's all or nothing with you niggas.
you literally do not comprehend my thread on any level.
I am not even making a pure anti-nt-pill argument. I am going beyond it with an existential angle. I even put a condensed tldr right in the op. You are the one disagreeing to feel smug cuz "uh im so smart, these people are dumb."
Yeah ok, you have plato iq , im sure you can solve questions that have plagued humanity since ancient greece.

This poster actually read my stuff and understood perfectly:
Holy fuck somebody needed to make this thread, i'm tired of normies and niggers thinking they have any worth

Srs, the one with autism here is you ngl. Do you have autism? I am dead serious. What are your experiences that prove ur point?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 21166
TLDR:

END OF TLDR

====

fucking kill me.

====

TLDR:

========

So old people despise each at old people bars due to decline in looks?

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E and Aladin