NT-Pill DEBUNKED [Hard to Swallow Edition]

i'm literally rated as high htn - low chadlite on average and i am completely isolated and still a kissless virgin. NT is way more important than you think it is, think of all the ugly normies with girls while this site has htn rotters

I’m sorry bro but I can’t fathom you are an actual high HTN-low chadlite. What’s your age, phenotype, and niche (athletic, pretty, skater, high class?) I have a couple of HTN+ friends and girls will literally come up and talk to them, all they literally do is flirt a bit and carry the night and it’s a ONS.

I lost my virginity at 22, never had friends in HS nor college but i ascended super hard at 22-23 after finding looksmaxxing at 20-21. I lived like a sperg up till then + covid but I slowly started making friends, developing/joining circle circles, and went out alot because I got positive reinforcement due to my looks, my two friends even admitted that they like having me around bc I can attract gl women with them.

On that note, im rated a strong MTN/low HTN and ethnic and occasionally girls (if drunk) will legit just kiss me if I’m at a club/dance bar without a convo just eye contact and dancing.

Like I said bro there’s only a few scenarios

1) you aren’t HTN-chadlite
2) you literally rot and don’t even go out to bars/clubs and expect women to come to your door and make moves
3) you have visible autism (eye contact, body language, voice) that makes people uncomfortable.

Btw I’m not saying this to be a dick, im more than happy to talk about how I navigated living a sperg life to a more normal one

Last edited:
I’m sorry bro but I can’t fathom you are an actual high HTN-low chadlite. What’s your age, phenotype, and niche (athletic, pretty, skater, high class?) I have a couple of HTN+ friends and girls will literally come up and talk to them, all they literally do is flirt a bit and carry the night and it’s a ONS.
21, 22 in july
white with dark hair and blue eyes
no niche, i am a NEET rotter who cant talk to normies and hasn't had friends for years, the only women who i can imagine being into me are those extremely mentally ill BPD sluts
1) you aren’t HTN-chadlite
its possible im not full chadlite but i can't be anything below low-mid htn
i rarely see guys irl who look better than me
2) you literally rot and don’t even go out to bars/clubs and expect women to come to your door and make moves
this is true but i havent had friends for over 3 years
3) you have visible autism (eye contact, body language, voice) that makes people uncomfortable.
also true, dont think i was born an autist but i have been noticeably non NT since mid teens from bad upbringing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49008
21, 22 in july
white with dark hair and blue eyes
no niche, i am a NEET rotter who cant talk to normies and hasn't had friends for years, the only women who i can imagine being into me are those extremely mentally ill BPD sluts

its possible im not full chadlite but i can't be anything below low-mid htn
i rarely see guys irl who look better than me

this is true but i havent had friends for over 3 years

also true, dont think i was born an autist but i have been noticeably non NT since mid teens from bad upbringing
Honestly boyo the only reason I lost my v card at 22 was because it was the first time I actually stepped foot in a slay setting (club) and I went alone bc I had no friends lol

It’s gonna suck, it’s gonan feel weird, but just drink beforehand, drink in the club, and just go dance next to foids.

You will legit get approached if you are a HTN+ I guarantee it. That night still remains the best night of my life bc it was the first time I actually went out and I made out with like 4 foids and got complimented nonstop where as before hand I was a sperg rotter. And I bet you are better looking than me by the sound of it

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
dnrd
TLDR:
NT-Pill is absolute cope. This thread should be the most water-wet shit but there's been too many NT-Pill spreading Propaganda here lately.
1. Looks form peoples first impression of you, even if told not to judge by looks
2. social skills are not real. Most of communication is body language and body language is pseudoscience

3."muh most people are average, looks only apply at extremes"
- 50% of population (foids) are extremely looks biased. NT-Copers like to produce some sort of stupid "debunking" of okupid or tinder studies, ignoring the huge body of data outside of these studies that demonstrates that looks is what makes people (both genders) react positively to you. Then you have to include the percentage of men that are obedient slaves to foids, which is huge. Ive seen this at my job, where simps joined foids in their campaign to bully a man out of his job because he was ugly.
This reduces the amount of people that you can apply your aquired NT-skills on even further than 50%. Women are doing 85-90% of all customer spending. Have been for long time (relevant book, "Generation of Vipers" from 1940s, already talked about women being 70% of customers).

This data implies that a HUGE amount of men are giving HUGE amounts of their money to foids. Around 40% of the money women are spending has to come from men, aka simps. I want you to consider this. The vast majority of men are simps and will go along with foids judgement of other people. Women control the economy and social life with absolute dominance. You are dogshit, you have no power. Nothing you can do will change this. Society IS women. If you don't provide value to women, you are barred from entering society. Even when average looking, not having a gf or wife will exclude you from a lot of man-only activities because most dudes are dogs on the leash of their gfs/wifes.

The above information implies this: The argument that looks only matter at the extremes of society, aka for chads and ugly people, is false because all foids are looks-biased to an extreme. This removes 50% of the population from the pool of people you can "NT-maxx" on. Now, as I have shown, most guys are giga-simps, and or effeminate, further reducing this pool of people.
These "men" only interact with other men for the sake of mogging them and acquiring brownie points with women. Your NT-Skills wont work on them unless you mog them status wise or with looks. Their lives revolve around foids to an extreme degree.

How much are we left with? I can not tell you but lets say, 20% of men. Maybe. So basically the only people you can apply your "social skills" on will be ugly men, incels and autists. Which is why this forum exists in the first place. Boom, so we have come full circle and this is just provides further credence to determinism.

To bring this around to NT-Pill. It simply does not work. Your options are bowing to the system and becoming a betabuxxer or being lonely and rejected. Having a social life is not a choice. You have very little choice about very few things in life. You did not choose your place or time of birth. The skull grows to 90% of its adult mass in the first 5 years of life. Mouthbreathing causes ADHD and dental malocclusion and it depends on factors such as your mother breastfeeding you. Which you had no choice over.
NT-Pill is for people that can not cope with the absolute and brutal reality of determinism. One thing I have observed about life: Most things in life are really simple. It's just volume and presentation. And when something is not simple, its usually just because copers like psychologists develop INSANE levels of lore to not accept the inevitable. They create an entire body of "theories" that amounts to high fiction and then they start citing each others fiction and it turns into pseudo-scientific racket, where people start producing books upon books on shit, none of which help anybody. That's why the self-help market exists, thats why theres so many YT videos on being charismatic or how to have good body language. If there was a solution, there would be no market. Supply-Demand. By that alone, you can deduce that they can not possibly be telling the truth. The truth is really simple and usually devastatingly sobering. And NT-Copers cant deal with this. They would rather fall for just-world-fallacy instead of accepting that its all factors outside of their control, like looks.
Even if looks were not real. Even if NT-Pill was 100% true, life would still be deterministic. You still don't choose your parents, place of birth, the time and politics, economy, what you are fed when young which drastically impacts your future health and mental function...

Even if we made all these acknowledgements to NT-Copers, saying hands down it's all NT, it would not change the ultimate reality of life being deterministic.
You chose nothing. You are at the mercy of fate/God, whatever you choose to cope with. There is no reason to be proud of anything, no reason to have confidence in yourself. Your so called achievements have prospered from a soil you did not provide. Someone else might have had the same potential but his circumstance did not allow him to become anything.

I will not pretend to have a solution. Just like with everything else, the solution will find you when and if the time comes.

END OF TLDR

====

The evidence for looks mattering above everything, in every single aspect of life, is overwhelming.
Both anecdotes and the scientific literature confirm this. The amount of research data is stunning.

For instance, take the confirmed fact that 90% of CEO's in America are above average height.

Think about what this means for you if you are below average height.
And anyone here who has ever held a job that wasn't playing minesweeper in the Gaza strip knows that tall people get promoted quickly,
that everyone in management and the upper echelon of the corporate structure is usually above average height, even in small companies.
People simply do not trust average to below-average height people with responsibility.

Your looks literally anchor you in life. It even works both ways. Yes, bad looking people can't get higher-tier jobs because people can't see an ugly person having high status (study below), BUT - good looking people also have a harder time applying for low-tier jobs!

GOOD NEWS THOUGH BECAUSE BEING UGLY MAKES IT EASIER TO GET A JOB AT MACSHIT LMFAOOOOO
fucking kill me.

Now, we could go on listing supporting studies here, we could probably accumulate hundreds of papers if necessary.
Just from a really really sloppy google search that took me half an hour, I came up with THIRTY-THREE relevant links:

====
As one can see, looks create a sort of "rubber-band" effect for your life. Aka, you can move up and down with some freedom, but it is like a rubber band that is attached to your back and no matter what you do, eventually you get pulled back to your natural, looks-determined social status level.
This applies to relationships with other people and of course your overall success (if defined materially) as well.

Now, this being established, I want to say a things regarding the NT-Pill.
Most NT-copers try to be agreeable which makes me vomit.
They say shit like "oh, Looks only matter at the extremes bro." "if you are normie looking it doesnt apply. Most people are average."
This is fucking retarded. Yes, most foids are looksmatched with most guys, if you stop thinking with your cock, most foids are ugly, just like guys.
This also destroyed the "muh natural selection argument" since unlike men, most foids get to reproduce REGARDLESS OF SHIT GENES/HEALTH.
However, foids being foids and having insane selection bias, this does not even matter. We all know how they rate most guys.
So this excludes 50% of the population from being factored into NT-Pill already, good riddance.

Now, how many guys are influenced by foids and shit and can be added to that 50%? I am sure you can imagine a number. Add that to the 50% of population (foids) that are judging extremely harsh based on looks. The pool of viable targets for your NT-Cope is shrinking drastically.

Or rather, only subhumans are left. Aka, this forum.

Of course the researchers here conflate looks with social skills. You put a bunch of looksmatched people together, they communicate easier. However, even in this context, the "communication" comes down to who-mogs-who and social hierarchy games, simply because looks are not sufficient to establish the pecking order in this environment. More on this and "friendships" and "LTR" later.

Also, I'd like NT-Copers to explain shit like this (thx for pointing this @rightfulcel):

HMMM I WONDER, WHATS THE MOST OBVIOUS THING THAT HAPPENS TO PEOPLE AS THEY AGE HMMM, MAYBE ITS RELATED TO HOW WE EVEN TELL A PERSONS AGE HMMM

Old people are also consistently the most affected by social isolation. I am using the term "social isolation" as in the clinical definition.
If social skills matter so much, why is this the case? Shouldn't they get even better at "making friends" as they age and gain more experience, more "social skill?"

How do you loose social skills in the first place? Are all these old people self-isolating on purpose because they are NEETs and play Genshin Impact all day? Is this the mysterious cause behind their sudden decline of social skills? NT-Copers step up, I want answers.

How is NT-Real when they say that between 60-90% of communication is based on body language, aka visual?

"OH!" goes the NT-coper, "got it, you gotta learn body language!"
Hold on there little pipsqueak, not so fast.
The "science" behind body language is very feeble. In fact, studies have found that people are shit at reading others, especially when it comes to detecting lies and deception. This goes as far as some people advocating to drop the use of body-language cues when it comes to law-enforcement investigations.

TLDR:
Reading body language is a pseudoscience and has no real life application. It's ripe to the brim with ambiguity, depending on culture, circumstance, personal history of the person being "read" etc...
If you were to acknowledge some weird universal lawcode for body language, people would have to be machines reacting to simplified cues. Even if we exclude the impact of culture (in india for example, making eye contact can be taken as very rude), the mood and mental state of the person you are talking to absolutely impacts how they will judge your "body language."

Which brings us full circle to looks of course. First impressions in particular. This is what decides how the content of your communication (word content + body language) will be judged. Its an aggregate of your targets current mental state, mood and your looks. What you actually do or say comes very very very last in this list of factors.

Additional information regarding the importance of first impressions and the fallibility of body language:
I will start with this article and add my comments to first 2 points made in it:

This intersects with Normie thinking. Most people are prone to falling back on heuristics when making judgements, meaning, they make big picture conclusions based on very limited data. This is where shit like oofy-doofy comes from. They see one ethnic with a white woman in public and suddenly "ETHNICS ARE SLAYERS BRO I SWEAR." This is Forest-First thinking. See the forest, not the trees. Or rather, see one tree and conclude there is a forest.

Autistic people do not do this. They do tree-first thinking and after having seen enough trees, they conclude that there is a forest. This is why autistic people are right on many things more often than not, when it comes to certain conclusions. Unlike the NT, they assemble a data cloud of details that forms a big picture, and not start with the big picture and fill in the details.

Important point. Most NT People interact with each other based on pure self interest. To that end they put on a facade of agreeableness (virtue signaling) which they often mistake for being virtuous. This is why people get pissed when you deny them, when they are trying to do you a "favor." - their anger indicates that their intention was self-gratification.

So this further complicates the matter of learning to be NT, reading others and signalling correctly. It becomes a game of scoundrels where everyone is out for himself. Your "LTR" gf is with you because it benefits her, and she has vastly more power than you, financially, socially. And you are going to compromise for her, you have to, you have less or no power, even if you are chad. So even here, "being NT" just comes down to being an agreeable simp.

How many of your friends would stay loyal if you committed a murder. Would your mother hide you in the trunk of your car and drive you to the border to hide you from police? Their affection is disingenuous and conditional, aka it is not affection at all. They hang out with you because it gives them pleasure. And you do the same. This is the basis for "NT." If they don't benefit from your presence, you are rejected. How do they benefit? From you talking about anime? The shit you brag about? What is your shared purpose that makes up the foundation of that relationship? Talking about soccer? I am telling you this, you have no friends in this world. And if you ever had one, you will only know once that motherfucker truly and sincerely lays down his life for you. Then you know what he was.

This is the crux of the NT-Pill. It shatters on every level. Looks, the lack of any skill you can learn to improve your "social skills," the ambiguity and pseudo-science of body-language. There is nothing you can do here. Nothing at all. You are trapped in your looks prison.
You can not make people like you.
(which is another retarded assertion of NT-Pill. People are not machines that you press a button on and they suddenly feel affection for you.)

Moving on to my next points regarding the importance of first impressions and the fallibility of body language:

JUST MEMORIZE 158 GESTURES TO FIGURE OUT IF SOMEONE IS LYING BRO. SMH AT NT-COPERS.

Below are more links on the speed of first impressions.
This goes into my final point regarding Personality:

1. It is GIVEN (by looks present since birth, mothers treat ugly baby worse right away), leading to shit bonding and mental health issues.
2. People judge your personality based on looks RAPIDLY, within microseconds.
3. Unless you looskmax you, can't change these things.

Ugly people often report people fearing them in public, crossing the street to avoid them etc... the above study confirms that, people feel viscerally threatened by your cripple ass.

This next study goes into this even deeper and says people literally can not help themselves in their visual judgement of others,
EVEN WHEN TOLD NOT TO DO SO:

Again, NT-copers BTFO. Even if you are extremely nice to others, they can not help but judge you based on your looks. Even if they know its wrong. Even if they know you are actually a good person. You are making them feel guilty for existing lmfao. And so they don't want to be around you.

Slightly unrelated but even being dark triad just backfires if you are ugly:

========
I can already here them coming, "this doesn't apply, most people are average not ugly."
1. Then why are you on looksmax you cumgobbler? Go to reddit or watch some yt videos about being confident and charismatic.
2. Even if average, I just highlighted that you can't change anything significant about your life without looksmaxing. This applies to job opportunities, whether people like you and judge you as competent on first impression etc... You can not make people like you. And society is people. We all are at the mercy of others 24/7. Also, relationships are the biggest indicator of happiness.

The thing is, if you are average, you will not stand out. You are positively neutral in a crowd of nobodies, aka invisible, unless you make yourself stand out by being pathetic - jestermaxxing, putting in all the effort into maintaining friendships/relationships (simping), etc... And you can not change that. Again, even with average looks, NT-Coping comes down to pleasuring other men to receive conditional validation from them. Gay.

If you have to work for it, it's not worth it. If you have work for something others get for free, you are already lower status, you are signalling it, you are admitting it. You will never get to the point where it feels natural. As you age your looks decline and magically and for no reason at all, so will your "social skills." People will suddenly be rude to you, whereas before they were not. The only acceptable behavior left will be to rot at home (thus leading to the social isolation epidemic among old people.) NT-Pill will not save you from this. It's not gonna make you immortal, sorry. Even if it was true, these last points i just made would still be true.

TLDR:
NT-Pill is absolute cope. This thread should be the most water-wet shit but there's been too many NT-Pill spreading Propaganda here lately.
1. Looks form peoples first impression of you, even if told not to judge by looks
2. social skills are not real. Most of communication is body language and body language is pseudoscience

3."muh most people are average, looks only apply at extremes"
- 50% of population (foids) are extremely looks biased. NT-Copers like to produce some sort of stupid "debunking" of okupid or tinder studies, ignoring the huge body of data outside of these studies that demonstrates that looks is what makes people (both genders) react positively to you. Then you have to include the percentage of men that are obedient slaves to foids, which is huge. Ive seen this at my job, where simps joined foids in their campaign to bully a man out of his job because he was ugly.
This reduces the amount of people that you can apply your aquired NT-skills on even further than 50%. Women are doing 85-90% of all customer spending. Have been for long time (relevant book, "Generation of Vipers" from 1940s, already talked about women being 70% of customers).

This data implies that a HUGE amount of men are giving HUGE amounts of their money to foids. Around 40% of the money women are spending has to come from men, aka simps. I want you to consider this. The vast majority of men are simps and will go along with foids judgement of other people. Women control the economy and social life with absolute dominance. You are dogshit, you have no power. Nothing you can do will change this. Society IS women. If you don't provide value to women, you are barred from entering society. Even when average looking, not having a gf or wife will exclude you from a lot of man-only activities because most dudes are dogs on the leash of their gfs/wifes.

The above information implies this: The argument that looks only matter at the extremes of society, aka for chads and ugly people, is false because all foids are looks-biased to an extreme. This removes 50% of the population from the pool of people you can "NT-maxx" on. Now, as I have shown, most guys are giga-simps, and or effeminate, further reducing this pool of people.
These "men" only interact with other men for the sake of mogging them and acquiring brownie points with women. Your NT-Skills wont work on them unless you mog them status wise or with looks. Their lives revolve around foids to an extreme degree.

How much are we left with? I can not tell you but lets say, 20% of men. Maybe. So basically the only people you can apply your "social skills" on will be ugly men, incels and autists. Which is why this forum exists in the first place. Boom, so we have come full circle and this is just provides further credence to determinism.

To bring this around to NT-Pill. It simply does not work. Your options are bowing to the system and becoming a betabuxxer or being lonely and rejected. Having a social life is not a choice. You have very little choice about very few things in life. You did not choose your place or time of birth. The skull grows to 90% of its adult mass in the first 5 years of life. Mouthbreathing causes ADHD and dental malocclusion and it depends on factors such as your mother breastfeeding you. Which you had no choice over.
NT-Pill is for people that can not cope with the absolute and brutal reality of determinism. One thing I have observed about life: Most things in life are really simple. It's just volume and presentation. And when something is not simple, its usually just because copers like psychologists develop INSANE levels of lore to not accept the inevitable. They create an entire body of "theories" that amounts to high fiction and then they start citing each others fiction and it turns into pseudo-scientific racket, where people start producing books upon books on shit, none of which help anybody. That's why the self-help market exists, thats why theres so many YT videos on being charismatic or how to have good body language. If there was a solution, there would be no market. Supply-Demand. By that alone, you can deduce that they can not possibly be telling the truth. The truth is really simple and usually devastatingly sobering. And NT-Copers cant deal with this. They would rather fall for just-world-fallacy instead of accepting that its all factors outside of their control, like looks.
Even if looks were not real. Even if NT-Pill was 100% true, life would still be deterministic. You still don't choose your parents, place of birth, the time and politics, economy, what you are fed when young which drastically impacts your future health and mental function...

Even if we made all these acknowledgements to NT-Copers, saying hands down it's all NT, it would not change the ultimate reality of life being deterministic.
You chose nothing. You are at the mercy of fate/God, whatever you choose to cope with. There is no reason to be proud of anything, no reason to have confidence in yourself. Your so called achievements have prospered from a soil you did not provide. Someone else might have had the same potential but his circumstance did not allow him to become anything.

I will not pretend to have a solution. Just like with everything else, the solution will find you when and if the time comes.

END OF TLDR

====

The evidence for looks mattering above everything, in every single aspect of life, is overwhelming.
Both anecdotes and the scientific literature confirm this. The amount of research data is stunning.

For instance, take the confirmed fact that 90% of CEO's in America are above average height.

Think about what this means for you if you are below average height.
And anyone here who has ever held a job that wasn't playing minesweeper in the Gaza strip knows that tall people get promoted quickly,
that everyone in management and the upper echelon of the corporate structure is usually above average height, even in small companies.
People simply do not trust average to below-average height people with responsibility.

Your looks literally anchor you in life. It even works both ways. Yes, bad looking people can't get higher-tier jobs because people can't see an ugly person having high status (study below), BUT - good looking people also have a harder time applying for low-tier jobs!

GOOD NEWS THOUGH BECAUSE BEING UGLY MAKES IT EASIER TO GET A JOB AT MACSHIT LMFAOOOOO
fucking kill me.

Now, we could go on listing supporting studies here, we could probably accumulate hundreds of papers if necessary.
Just from a really really sloppy google search that took me half an hour, I came up with THIRTY-THREE relevant links:

====
As one can see, looks create a sort of "rubber-band" effect for your life. Aka, you can move up and down with some freedom, but it is like a rubber band that is attached to your back and no matter what you do, eventually you get pulled back to your natural, looks-determined social status level.
This applies to relationships with other people and of course your overall success (if defined materially) as well.

Now, this being established, I want to say a things regarding the NT-Pill.
Most NT-copers try to be agreeable which makes me vomit.
They say shit like "oh, Looks only matter at the extremes bro." "if you are normie looking it doesnt apply. Most people are average."
This is fucking retarded. Yes, most foids are looksmatched with most guys, if you stop thinking with your cock, most foids are ugly, just like guys.
This also destroyed the "muh natural selection argument" since unlike men, most foids get to reproduce REGARDLESS OF SHIT GENES/HEALTH.
However, foids being foids and having insane selection bias, this does not even matter. We all know how they rate most guys.
So this excludes 50% of the population from being factored into NT-Pill already, good riddance.

Now, how many guys are influenced by foids and shit and can be added to that 50%? I am sure you can imagine a number. Add that to the 50% of population (foids) that are judging extremely harsh based on looks. The pool of viable targets for your NT-Cope is shrinking drastically.

Or rather, only subhumans are left. Aka, this forum.

Of course the researchers here conflate looks with social skills. You put a bunch of looksmatched people together, they communicate easier. However, even in this context, the "communication" comes down to who-mogs-who and social hierarchy games, simply because looks are not sufficient to establish the pecking order in this environment. More on this and "friendships" and "LTR" later.

Also, I'd like NT-Copers to explain shit like this (thx for pointing this @rightfulcel):

HMMM I WONDER, WHATS THE MOST OBVIOUS THING THAT HAPPENS TO PEOPLE AS THEY AGE HMMM, MAYBE ITS RELATED TO HOW WE EVEN TELL A PERSONS AGE HMMM

Old people are also consistently the most affected by social isolation. I am using the term "social isolation" as in the clinical definition.
If social skills matter so much, why is this the case? Shouldn't they get even better at "making friends" as they age and gain more experience, more "social skill?"

How do you loose social skills in the first place? Are all these old people self-isolating on purpose because they are NEETs and play Genshin Impact all day? Is this the mysterious cause behind their sudden decline of social skills? NT-Copers step up, I want answers.

How is NT-Real when they say that between 60-90% of communication is based on body language, aka visual?

"OH!" goes the NT-coper, "got it, you gotta learn body language!"
Hold on there little pipsqueak, not so fast.
The "science" behind body language is very feeble. In fact, studies have found that people are shit at reading others, especially when it comes to detecting lies and deception. This goes as far as some people advocating to drop the use of body-language cues when it comes to law-enforcement investigations.

TLDR:
Reading body language is a pseudoscience and has no real life application. It's ripe to the brim with ambiguity, depending on culture, circumstance, personal history of the person being "read" etc...
If you were to acknowledge some weird universal lawcode for body language, people would have to be machines reacting to simplified cues. Even if we exclude the impact of culture (in india for example, making eye contact can be taken as very rude), the mood and mental state of the person you are talking to absolutely impacts how they will judge your "body language."

Which brings us full circle to looks of course. First impressions in particular. This is what decides how the content of your communication (word content + body language) will be judged. Its an aggregate of your targets current mental state, mood and your looks. What you actually do or say comes very very very last in this list of factors.

Additional information regarding the importance of first impressions and the fallibility of body language:
I will start with this article and add my comments to first 2 points made in it:

This intersects with Normie thinking. Most people are prone to falling back on heuristics when making judgements, meaning, they make big picture conclusions based on very limited data. This is where shit like oofy-doofy comes from. They see one ethnic with a white woman in public and suddenly "ETHNICS ARE SLAYERS BRO I SWEAR." This is Forest-First thinking. See the forest, not the trees. Or rather, see one tree and conclude there is a forest.

Autistic people do not do this. They do tree-first thinking and after having seen enough trees, they conclude that there is a forest. This is why autistic people are right on many things more often than not, when it comes to certain conclusions. Unlike the NT, they assemble a data cloud of details that forms a big picture, and not start with the big picture and fill in the details.

Important point. Most NT People interact with each other based on pure self interest. To that end they put on a facade of agreeableness (virtue signaling) which they often mistake for being virtuous. This is why people get pissed when you deny them, when they are trying to do you a "favor." - their anger indicates that their intention was self-gratification.

So this further complicates the matter of learning to be NT, reading others and signalling correctly. It becomes a game of scoundrels where everyone is out for himself. Your "LTR" gf is with you because it benefits her, and she has vastly more power than you, financially, socially. And you are going to compromise for her, you have to, you have less or no power, even if you are chad. So even here, "being NT" just comes down to being an agreeable simp.

How many of your friends would stay loyal if you committed a murder. Would your mother hide you in the trunk of your car and drive you to the border to hide you from police? Their affection is disingenuous and conditional, aka it is not affection at all. They hang out with you because it gives them pleasure. And you do the same. This is the basis for "NT." If they don't benefit from your presence, you are rejected. How do they benefit? From you talking about anime? The shit you brag about? What is your shared purpose that makes up the foundation of that relationship? Talking about soccer? I am telling you this, you have no friends in this world. And if you ever had one, you will only know once that motherfucker truly and sincerely lays down his life for you. Then you know what he was.

This is the crux of the NT-Pill. It shatters on every level. Looks, the lack of any skill you can learn to improve your "social skills," the ambiguity and pseudo-science of body-language. There is nothing you can do here. Nothing at all. You are trapped in your looks prison.
You can not make people like you.
(which is another retarded assertion of NT-Pill. People are not machines that you press a button on and they suddenly feel affection for you.)

Moving on to my next points regarding the importance of first impressions and the fallibility of body language:

JUST MEMORIZE 158 GESTURES TO FIGURE OUT IF SOMEONE IS LYING BRO. SMH AT NT-COPERS.

Below are more links on the speed of first impressions.
This goes into my final point regarding Personality:

1. It is GIVEN (by looks present since birth, mothers treat ugly baby worse right away), leading to shit bonding and mental health issues.
2. People judge your personality based on looks RAPIDLY, within microseconds.
3. Unless you looskmax you, can't change these things.

Ugly people often report people fearing them in public, crossing the street to avoid them etc... the above study confirms that, people feel viscerally threatened by your cripple ass.

This next study goes into this even deeper and says people literally can not help themselves in their visual judgement of others,
EVEN WHEN TOLD NOT TO DO SO:

Again, NT-copers BTFO. Even if you are extremely nice to others, they can not help but judge you based on your looks. Even if they know its wrong. Even if they know you are actually a good person. You are making them feel guilty for existing lmfao. And so they don't want to be around you.

Slightly unrelated but even being dark triad just backfires if you are ugly:

========
I can already here them coming, "this doesn't apply, most people are average not ugly."
1. Then why are you on looksmax you cumgobbler? Go to reddit or watch some yt videos about being confident and charismatic.
2. Even if average, I just highlighted that you can't change anything significant about your life without looksmaxing. This applies to job opportunities, whether people like you and judge you as competent on first impression etc... You can not make people like you. And society is people. We all are at the mercy of others 24/7. Also, relationships are the biggest indicator of happiness.

The thing is, if you are average, you will not stand out. You are positively neutral in a crowd of nobodies, aka invisible, unless you make yourself stand out by being pathetic - jestermaxxing, putting in all the effort into maintaining friendships/relationships (simping), etc... And you can not change that. Again, even with average looks, NT-Coping comes down to pleasuring other men to receive conditional validation from them. Gay.

If you have to work for it, it's not worth it. If you have work for something others get for free, you are already lower status, you are signalling it, you are admitting it. You will never get to the point where it feels natural. As you age your looks decline and magically and for no reason at all, so will your "social skills." People will suddenly be rude to you, whereas before they were not. The only acceptable behavior left will be to rot at home (thus leading to the social isolation epidemic among old people.) NT-Pill will not save you from this. It's not gonna make you immortal, sorry. Even if it was true, these last points i just made would still be true.
NTpill works completely fine if your anywhere above low MTN. Maybe the issue is that you're typing out academic essays on an incel forum instead of going outside jfl

Honestly boyo the only reason I lost my v card at 22 was because it was the first time I actually stepped foot in a slay setting (club) and I went alone bc I had no friends lol

It’s gonna suck, it’s gonan feel weird, but just drink beforehand, drink in the club, and just go dance next to foids.

You will legit get approached if you are a HTN+ I guarantee it. That night still remains the best night of my life bc it was the first time I actually went out and I made out with like 4 foids and got complimented nonstop where as before hand I was a sperg rotter. And I bet you are better looking than me by the sound of it
i have went to clubs before three times. first two times i got approached by the most disgusting looking drunk sluts. not only do i hate alcohol but after i told them to fuck off they approached some short ltn guys so they were clearly drunk

3rd time i got approached by a 40 year old woman who grabbed me and talked to me for 2 mins straight without stopping at all. then all of a sudden she just left the entire place without even kissing me so i am still a KHV not just a virgin. that freaked me the fuck out i don't ever want to step in a club again, extremely loud music and it never results in getting a decent girl it's just loud ugly low class horrible acting alcoholic bimbos.

Best thread I’ve ever read on this forum

still high af ngl, most ppl score super low
just to give example from .is

total imbecile (diagnosed autistic afaik)71.4%
whogivesafucc (banned)36.8%
3uxp30.8%
Deleted member 6087.4%
Garbage71.4%
Deleted member 881.9%
Deleted member 126971.4%
Weirdcel96.7%
Deleted member 315571.4%
gstvtrp92.9%

IsolationHurts71.4%
Ragin'Asian96.7%
_incelinside71.4%
eurocel44.0%
129samot15.0%
Panda75.8%
Kointo49.5%
VST81.9%
Yoyo57.1%
Inbuddhist28.0%

Jockcel27.0%
Erenor87.4%
henryofmonmouth27.0%
SmallIQ92.9%
non_factor49.5%
DonkeyPunch30.8%
Musiccel24.0%
Maeror71.4%
Deleted Member 211929.0%
subsaharan96.7%

Minjaze57.1%
RREEEEEEEEE25.0%
BetterMii44.0%
Miro Chad62.6%
KV375.8%
Masculinist15.4%
AK7457.1%
ordinaryotaku36.8%
AVERAGE SCORE:58.25%

So you getting 70% is not bad at all.
If you read what it says in peoples results in the .is thread, it says "57.1%, Average! Your score was better than 57.1% of other people's scores."
So thats the halfway mark, meaning, 50% of people get below 50 on average, then the other half is somewhere above 50.

You got 70% ("Your score was better than 71.4% of other people's scores.")
That means in a room of 100 people, you mog 70 at reading others, and 30 are either on ur level or above.

How did you get higher than 95% tbh. NT god

Holy fuck that’s too long dnr but I FULLY 100% AGREE NT IS COPEEEEEEEEEEEEE