Demand for rhino has gone up by 78% because of Zoom

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, the demand for rhinoplasticity surgery has gone up by 78%, with the demand for facelifts, eye lifts, and neck lifts also up 69, 65 and 58% respectively, because of “Zoom dysmorphia”.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, ItsOver.com, LastHopeForNorman and 17 others
Nosepilled again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, Deleted member 2205, Copexodius Maximus and 2 others
Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, the demand for rhinoplasticity surgery has gone up by 78%, with the demand for facelifts, eye lifts, and neck lifts also up 69, 65 and 58% respectively,
Because many people are working from home or not at all which is the perfect opportunity to get that cosmetic surgery you’ve wanted

Because many people are working from home or not at all which is the perfect opportunity to get that cosmetic surgery you’ve wanted
Cope. Watch this video, it literally explains how Zoom’s lens distortion is making people more insecure about their looks and they have to look at themselves for at least couple of hours daily.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 9666
Most of these fuckers don’t even realize that their recession is the problem not their nose

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 8244, ManzareK and 9 others
Most of these fuckers don’t even realize that their recession is the problem not their nose
Excatly and no rhino can fix a long midface

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 13197
Normies haven’t extensively studied every single angle of their face in mirror, front face camera and back camera at different distances. So when the lens distortion hits and they see themselves at some angles they aren’t used to, the urge to rope comes in.
The fact that 80% of people are subhuman surely doesn’t help either

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 10494 and 5 others
It's really easy to know when you're getting height mogged, but irl you will not notice urself getting face mogged unless you watch a video of yourself.

This zoom shit just opened normies eyes and showed them how they truly looked to other people.

Face is everything

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
jfl arent most people are ok with their webcam face? the only time I hate it is when its reversed cuz i look so assymetrical

what a fucking joke of a world we liv ein

i look fine in a webcam
or im just aware of my subhumanity and not delusional

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 10494
I have a larger than average nose that is offset by my wide face but lens distortion reduces fwhr and increases nose size. I never post any selfies with my iphone 6.

people still dont understand that zoom literally flips your shit. you dont look like that because it flips you and reality. if you take a picture of your room with the selfie camera on iphone itll flip your room but if you ask someone to take a normal picture of you you look exactly like you look on the mirror but the version that you see on the mirror isnt the one everyonr sees. Xd

I look better on zoom than front cam selfies, I wonder why tho

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and thecel