Democrats more likely than republicans and independents to blame genetics for obesity

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
What a surprise!

Attachments

• 34701988-50D0-42EB-8F43-C46CACE3FE69.jpeg
    34701988-50D0-42EB-8F43-C46CACE3FE69.jpeg
    17.5 KB · Views: 55
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, BrickTop, SubhumanCurrycel and 11 others
I am not a Democrat, but I blame genetics when it comes to pretty much everything. I agree with many of the fundamental assumptions which Dems make, but I don't agree on the course of action that follows from those basic assumptions.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: joseph, oatmeal and .*my*.
Lol at the fact dems believe you're genetically determined to be fat I was fat all throughout puberty because im a loser not because of my genes

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 7580 and 5 others
Politics are big cope. Im sick and tired of it..

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 756 and 5 others
Politics are big cope. Im sick and tired of it..
Still interesting to look at the consequences of conservatives’ division and weakness and liberals’ destructive behavior. It will be a sad, but an interesting show.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 12146 and Deleted member 10185
Bodyfat is probably one of the few stats about your body that you have a lot of control over jfl

• +1
Reactions: highT, Deleted member 7580, Lmao and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
dunno if I would be a libshit or cuckservative in the US. Which one you recommend and why OP

Lol at the fact dems believe you're genetically determined to be fat I was fat all throughout puberty because im a loser not because of my genes
You’ve always been a chad my habibi

• Love it
Reactions: Uglyandfat
dunno if I would be a libshit or cuckservative in the US. Which one you recommend and why OP
Currently I would recommend starting a new party. Generally in the last few years it became increasingly more dangerous to be conservative because that guarantees failure in many professions, it could get you hurt by radical leftists (doesn’t work the other way around though, cuckservatives almost never hurt libtards). As a liberal you are exploited and used like a dog for racist, pedophile politicians. You’re more likely to get vaxxed (most liberals get vaxxed and die more often as a consequence).

I would choose cuckservative. At least your mind is clearer, you have a happier family, you have values and you treat people equally as opposed to preferential treatment based on skin color like libtards do (aka white is bad black is good).

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Currently I would recommend starting a new party. But generally in the last few years it became increasingly more dangerous to be conservative because that guarantees failure in many professions, it could get you hurt by radical leftists (doesn’t work the other way around though, cuckservatives almost never hurt libtards). As a liberal you are exploited and used like a dog for racist, pedophile politicians. You’re more likely to get vaxxed (most liberals get vaxxed and die more often as a consequence).

I would choose cuckservative. At least your mind is clearer, you have a happier family, you have values and you treat people equally as opposed to preferential treatment based on skin color like libtards do (aka white is bad black is good).
See my signature. But I don't support SJW stuff like gender quotas or affirmative action.

Yes, I would never share my views publicly if I would work in academia before tenure for example.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
The only thing I've seen is that progressive leftists are always in the wrong, they are always more ignorant and such, im speaking very unbiased here, everytime i see a progressive debate a conservative or chad nationalist they lose an argument and resort to personal insults which funnily enough nationalists and conservatives don't do even if they lose very rarely

Also what i noticed as a centrist is how when i debate leftist on my conservative leaning roots they immediately think im a fascist disgusting pig jfl ( totally false obviously if you are sane and see what i talk ) while when debating conservative rightists about leftist or some minor progressive topics they are always way more cool to listen and politely disagree with what i say.

Also the conservatives are almost always gym bros or just regular guys while the progressives everytime look like wierdos

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 7580 and .*my*.
The only thing I've seen is that progressive leftists are always in the wrong, they are always more ignorant and such, im speaking very unbiased here, everytime i see a progressive debate a conservative or chad nationalist they lose an argument and resort to personal insults which funnily enough nationalists and conservatives don't do even if they lose very rarely

Also what i noticed as a centrist is how when i debate leftist on my conservative leaning roots they immediately think im a fascist disgusting pig jfl ( totally false obviously if you are sane and see what i talk ) while when debating conservative rightists about leftist or some minor progressive topics they are always way more cool to listen and politely disagree with what i say.

Also the conservatives are almost always gym bros or just regular guys while the progressives everytime look like wierdos
Good observation

There is no choice. Both the dems and reps are Zionistic puppets. There is only an illusion of choice given to the dumb asses who will gladly suck the govt's dicks. Its just that the dems fuck up the country while reps actually do a bit here and there

There is no choice. Both the dems and reps are Zionistic puppets. There is only an illusion of choice given to the dumb asses who will gladly suck the govt's dicks. Its just that the dems fuck up the country while reps actually do a bit here and there
But conservatives want the government out of their lives and Trump was slowly achieving that. I think that only democrats that want to suck the government’s dick.

But conservatives want the government out of their lives and Trump was slowly achieving that. I think that only democrats that want to suck the government’s dick.
yeah true I hate dems they're retarted and somehow managed to cuck the entire world along with them. Fucking niggers. My country is filled with BLM LGBTQ tranny niggers fucking hate them

• JFL
Obesity isn't Genetic & Gender isnt a Decision. Reject the Globohomo agendas

• +1
Water. Dems are female minded. Which means 0 accountability.

• +1