dentist denied me.

Balkansandsh

Balkansandsh

Iron
seriously fucked up world. I want to get my teeth extracted to fix my subhuman side profile. talked with them for hour and a half all bluebell cope. seriously so fucking mad. this world is so evil and decrepit.

4130315 GNTmyOSWIAEZXOL

• JFL
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
You can rip your teeth out at home.

Yes good goy. Get those teeth extracted. It will greatly improve your face!

• +1
Reactions: yen, Lebron_James, LegitUser and 3 others
gotovo je

• JFL
Reactions: Eďo_
How would extracting teeth improve your face? What's your case?

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Which teeth do you mean?

You want to extract bottom teeth and do camoflage ortho to fix underbite?

I have bimaxx protrusion

4 premolar
Why don't you get double jaw surgery?

Wouldn't extracting teeth decrease the size of airway and space for tongue.

Do you have recessed upper and lower jaws?

That's how you do it. Go to jaw surgeons, if jaw surgeons reject you then go risk taking out 4 teeth.

It's risky to extract 4 teeth. Research the UARS(Upper Airway Resistance Syndrome)

I consider extracting premolar teeth for ortho treatment a medical malpractice. Scammers ruining people's lives.

You will be recessed in both jaws, septum will drift, assymetries will increase, eyes will lose support, you'll get negative cantral tilt.

And then you'll start choking on your tongue when you sleep (after you get old and lose your collagen from your soft tissue and get more soft tissues around your throat).

Turbinates will hypertrophy, you'll get them shrinked but they'll grow back.

And then you'll start choking on your tongue when you sleep (after you get old and lose your collagen from your soft tissue and get more soft tissues around your throat).

Turbinates will hypertrophy, you'll get them shrinked but they'll grow back.
bro what the hell can I do I hate my side prof so fucking much. It protrudes just like the video

I don't know your age, palete size, airway size and stuff. Surgeons would tell you if you would need it.
im 18 and shit idk how I'd measure the other shit. I still wanna extract the 4 tho

im 18 and shit idk how I'd measure the other shit. I still wanna extract the 4 tho
But if you extract 4 and then decide to get bimax it won't be as good of a bimax