extracting teeth to push protrusion back. might ascend me to mtn.

Balkansandsh

Balkansandsh

Iron
been on braces for about 6 months, they said they could pull out 4 teeth to really make a huge difference, I was too pussy to do so and I rejected the offer. now they tell me I can go to another dentist/oral surgeon to extract 4 teeth so I can stay on braces for longer and better results. im probably going to do it. scheduled for consultation w/ oral surgeon in 12 days.

Attachments

• IMG_6998.jpeg
    IMG_6998.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
jfl why did the thread format like this? whatever.

"might ascend me to mtn" JFL

no ur stuck at LTN forever ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SexDefender, Allornothing, mixedbreed.mtn and 1 other person
no ur stuck at LTN forever ngl
this isFUCKING BRUTAL. I love your videos and watched your entire 20 min vid of bone smashing and this is the only time I'veever had an encounter with you. BRUTAL.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SexDefender and Clavicular
this isFUCKING BRUTAL. I love your videos and watched your entire 20 min vid of bone smashing and this is the only time I'veever had an encounter with you. BRUTAL.
Shut up fan boy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SexDefender and Clavicular
Shut up fan boy
obviously I'd be a fan tbh.he's 188 cm fakecel living my dream. and this is the only interaction I have with him. fuarking brutal man

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl and Clavicular
obviously I'd be a fan tbh.he's 188 cm fakecel living my dream. and this is the only interaction I have with him. fuarking brutal man
He’s a culture vulture

Ominous music plays @RealSurgerymax walks into the room shows a lefort II design
Realsurgerycope, you can only ascend people with a good base. Your just doing random shit if you surgerymax ltns and hoping for the best

Realsurgerycope, you can only ascend people with a good base. Your just doing random shit if you surgerymax ltns and hoping for the best
Chad can’t handle the though of a Ltn ascending with an obscure surgery name one falio and I’ll tell u a surgery to fix it it’s 2024 unless in extremely extreme cases most people can ascend bro

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
Never let a man piss on ur leg son either you die right there or pop him in the head son

• +1
Reactions: BecomingHuman
Chad can’t handle the though of a Ltn ascending with an obscure surgery name one falio and I’ll tell u a surgery to fix it it’s 2024 unless in extremely extreme cases most people can ascend bro
at least you said I could ascend....

Never let a man piss on ur leg son either you die right there or pop him in the head son
true I can't believe I just wrote this about another man.

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger and UZB_Strebl
Yea brah u can totally surgerymax narrow fwhr (names 10 surgeries adding up to hundred thousand dollars)

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Yea brah u can totally surgerymax narrow fwhr (names 10 surgeries adding up to hundred thousand dollars)
Fwhr is easy to fix MSE OBO tripod zyso , custom zygos list goes on and not just surgeries hgh and test to ur u can get obo and custom zygos 30 k u claim
Low inhib but ur really not ur a culture vulture fraud u did have one good thread though on the upturned nose

Cope I get mse in 2 weeks even though I already have 1.85 fwhr
Do you actually think MSE will increase your FWHR, biggest PSL meme of the decade

Do you actually think MSE will increase your FWHR, biggest PSL meme of the decade
Possibly thats not why I’m getting it but it can in most cases u obviously don’t know what ur talking about a lot of factors play into mse

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
How old are you op?

funny i could tell you were asian before i even looked at the third pic

funny i could tell you were asian before i even looked at the third pic
half south east but its probably all the same to you.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
What is a “good base?” Coloringv pheno?

its over you ugly gook unless you have kpoop pheno or hypermasc u will never make it as a chink you'll probably be able to pull some california fakeupmaxxed abgs with 5 different white guys loads in their roast beef pussy if you can even pull at all