Deodorant and parfumes for looksmaxing ?

BlackpilledRevenge

BlackpilledRevenge

Iron
Recently i noticed that i might been unaware of the importance of smell. I never used deodorant and rarely prfumes only when i went to partys. Do you think foids can notice it or im just coping?

chad looks halo your scent. a stinky chad smells good. that being said having a fragrance makes ppl think youre richer, more confident and more sociable/nt

• +1
Reactions: ranierean
you will always smell curry no matter how many bottles of perfume you spray yourself over...pajeet

• +1
Reactions: ranierean
JB secretions

Chad has a natural built in filter over his sweat glands. Chad can sweat all day and not need deodorant because its basically already in his packaging

In rare cases the filter may malfunction but chad still wins because his natural sweaty musk is intoxicating to women.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28774 and Deleted member 31155
Endocrine disruptors time to shine :feelskek: :feelskek:

(Just wear cotton shirts and get a good roll on that wont harm ur body. Only use fragrances on special occasions)

• +1
Reactions: BlackpilledRevenge
Chad has a natural built in filter over his sweat glands. Chad can sweat all day and not need deodorant because its basically already in his packaging

In rare cases the filter may malfunction but chad still wins because his natural sweaty musk is intoxicating to women.
based