Depop tret

hockbirdson

hockbirdson

im so insecure
Joined
Aug 10, 2026
Posts
21
Reputation
7
Is this fake it’s on depop I already bought it but I’m worried it’s gonna be fake it was 50$ for both
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2542.jpeg
    IMG_2542.jpeg
    228.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: hate
nigga paid 50 dollars for a tube of tret and azelaic acid
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Wrestle and hockbirdson
nigga paid 50 dollars for a tube of tret and azelaic acid

Bro just find a india mart source its not that hard
Do u think it’s fake tho or no, and Indiamart needs ssn and shit and routing/account number and I don’t have access to that because of my age
 
  • JFL
Reactions: hate
Do u think it’s fake tho or no, and Indiamart needs ssn and shit and routing/account number and I don’t have access to that because of my age
indiamart does not need any of that i ordered and im 14 bro, also if they are sealed prolly not tret and azaleic is cheap to make in the first place
 
  • +1
Reactions: hate and hockbirdson
indiamart does not need any of that i ordered and im 14 bro, also if they are sealed prolly not tret and azaleic is cheap to make in the first place
What payment method u use
 
All my sources ask for a routing number or wtv cause I pay with wise.com or link.com they never take str8 debit what’s ur source
divine their shipping is expensive asf and they slow but they take debit directly im finding another tho cus i need anasztole n shipping way cheaper
 
  • +1
Reactions: hockbirdson
divine their shipping is expensive asf and they slow but they take debit directly im finding another tho cus i need anasztole n shipping way cheaper
still better than 50 dollar tret and azaleic tho :lul:
 

Similar threads

hockbirdson
Replies
4
Views
33
ascend2chad
ascend2chad
ascend2chad
Blackpill Tret source
Replies
12
Views
45
dourememberme
dourememberme
hockbirdson
Replies
8
Views
60
Rabbi
Rabbi
lux67
Replies
1
Views
45
thegoldenlight
thegoldenlight
I
Replies
1
Views
18
Schokokuss
Schokokuss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top