Tret source

ascend2chad

ascend2chad

Jordan⚜️
Joined
Jul 17, 2026
Posts
78
Reputation
25
Started selling Tret and Azelaic acid the Azelaic acid is 5$
And Tret is 5-9$ depending on the dose 0.025-0.1% pm me if ur interested
I started a discord server
Yes it’s domestic USA
 
holy shit u can get tret on amazon on my soul nobody is buying this shit off you
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mehmoo, ltnitsover and shortface
Started selling Tret and Azelaic acid the Azelaic acid is 5$
And Tret is 5-9$ depending on the dose 0.025-0.1% pm me if ur interested
I started a discord server
Yes it’s domestic USA
Bro this stuff is genuinely non prescription, cheap and easy to buy
Why in the fuck would anybody buy this off you, a random guy on discord?
 
  • +1
Reactions: LarpGreyMirin
Bro this stuff is genuinely non prescription, cheap and easy to buy
Why in the fuck would anybody buy this off you, a random guy on discord?
Wtf I didn’t even know tret was none prescription now I checked and ur right but it’s way cheaper than Amazon and I’m gonna sell other shit not jst tret
 
  • +1
Reactions: shortface
Wtf I didn’t even know tret was none prescription now I checked and ur right but it’s way cheaper than Amazon and I’m gonna sell other shit not jst tret
Maybe accutane or certain harder to get retinoids like tazerotine
 
  • +1
Reactions: ascend2chad
Maybe accutane or certain harder to get retinoids like tazerotine
Yea I alr got accutane planned also thank u for letting me know u don’t need prescription on it still it kinda makes more sense to get it off me it’s 20$ cheaper than what I see on amazon
If it sells well I’ll definitely sell ancills I could sell clen 40 mcg for 25-30 100x
Also I got this dude to promote me he had like 250k on TikTok before he got banned
 
  • +1
Reactions: shortface
Yea I alr got accutane planned also thank u for letting me know u don’t need prescription on it still it kinda makes more sense to get it off me it’s 20$ cheaper than what I see on amazon
If it sells well I’ll definitely sell ancills I could sell clen 40 mcg for 25-30 100x
Also I got this dude to promote me he had like 250k on TikTok before he got banned
Damn that’s a good setup you’ve got going.
👍
It’s gotta be so annoying having all these 13 year old retarded TikTok kids, hitting u up in DMs😂.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ascend2chad
Damn that’s a good setup you’ve got going.
👍
It’s gotta be so annoying having all these 13 year old retarded TikTok kids, hitting u up in DMs😂.
Used to sell sources and coaching trust me it’s annoying 😭
would u wanna join the server and tell me what I could make better? I alr made sum adjustments to the prices earlier tell me how u feel
 
Used to sell sources and coaching trust me it’s annoying 😭
would u wanna join the server and tell me what I could make better? I alr made sum adjustments to the prices earlier tell me how u feel
Yh sure, DM the link
 

Similar threads

VIGILIANT
Replies
6
Views
56
HumbleMTNN
HumbleMTNN
Riddler
Replies
7
Views
69
changpill
changpill
hockbirdson
Replies
4
Views
33
ascend2chad
ascend2chad
hockbirdson
Replies
11
Views
57
hockbirdson
hockbirdson
hockbirdson
Replies
8
Views
59
Rabbi
Rabbi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top