Depositing some thoughts here...

Zures

Zures

Bronze
All I want is better mandible, after that i'll be myself and not obsess with other facial characteristics on me cuz that's what makes me a unique human at the end of the day but my mandible... i want it to be better (ramus, chin etc)

The only thing i'm obssesing a lot lately is my lower third, it's weak and underdeveloped, maybe cuz i've never had the correct posture of the tongue so I can be recessed, idk tbh (how do you know if you are recessed? can someone analysize my side profile for me please?)

Being a MTN doesn't get you that far in life and in my teenage/young adult years like getting invited to the big parties, getting respect from other men, being seem as trustworthy, friendable, approachable etc (all of that happens to my 7/10 chadlite close friend quite often but rarely to me)

It seems like i'm losing my teenage years because of this lack of attractiveness, the jump between a 5/10 (me) to a 7/10 is enormous(in da aspects mentioned before) since sometimes i don't get invited to some groups (since LTNs tend to talk with LTNs, MTNs with MTNs and HTNs, Chadlites with Chads etc)

It seems really retarded to think that i am sad (sometimes) because of this lack of mandible and chin projection but it's the truth. If I could fix this I could become a 6,5 (my retarded ass thought i was a 6 before but i'm actually a 5 lol i just happen to have good zygos and thought so)

I'm so obsessed like a retard about mandible (jaw, chin, ramus) because IT'S LITERALLY THE BASE (like that of a pyramid) OF YOUR ENTIRE FACE and guess what, i dont have it well developed and strong...

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover and horizon
Yawn

jk, read everything

• +1
Reactions: Zures
It seems like i'm losing my teenage years because of this lack of attractiveness
I think a lot of people here can relate to this part.

You've got good potential though man. 6'0 MTN is not a bad base to have.

• +1
I think a lot of people here can relate to this part.

You've got good potential though man. 6'0 MTN is not a bad base to have.
ty for the motivation, i'll try everything on this site (mewing, chewing, thumb pulling) and see where i end, may be cope but i'll get a good job and hopefuly get a lefort 1 or 2 and genio idk

• +1
Reactions: horizon
All I want is better mandible, after that i'll be myself and not obsess with other facial characteristics on me cuz that's what makes me a unique human at the end of the day but my mandible... i want it to be better (ramus, chin etc)

The only thing i'm obssesing a lot lately is my lower third, it's weak and underdeveloped, maybe cuz i've never had the correct posture of the tongue so I can be recessed, idk tbh (how do you know if you are recessed? can someone analysize my side profile for me please?)

Being a MTN doesn't get you that far in life and in my teenage/young adult years like getting invited to the big parties, getting respect from other men, being seem as trustworthy, friendable, approachable etc (all of that happens to my 7/10 chadlite close friend quite often but rarely to me)

It seems like i'm losing my teenage years because of this lack of attractiveness, the jump between a 5/10 (me) to a 7/10 is enormous(in da aspects mentioned before) since sometimes i don't get invited to some groups (since LTNs tend to talk with LTNs, MTNs with MTNs and HTNs, Chadlites with Chads etc)

It seems really retarded to think that i am sad (sometimes) because of this lack of mandible and chin projection but it's the truth. If I could fix this I could become a 6,5 (my retarded ass thought i was a 6 before but i'm actually a 5 lol i just happen to have good zygos and thought so)

I'm so obsessed like a retard about mandible (jaw, chin, ramus) because IT'S LITERALLY THE BASE (like that of a pyramid) OF YOUR ENTIRE FACE and guess what, i dont have it well developed and strong...
without pics i cant help

without pics i cant help
go to the bottom of the thread
ty for the consideration

go to the bottom of the thread
ty for the consideration
You have potential don’t fall for the mewing meme ur bone age is 18 u look white enough to have Brazilian halo in Germany for example so go get genio hit the gym and you’re set

You have potential don’t fall for the mewing meme ur bone age is 18 u look white enough to have Brazilian halo in Germany for example so go get genio hit the gym and you’re set
ty for the kind words
(also rhinoplasty is a must for me)

(how do you know if you are recessed? can someone analysize my side profile for me please?)
Can relate. I FUCKING cannot take proper pictures of myself in the mirror.

• Hmm...