Depression Is Not An Imbalance In the Brain Chemistry, But An Imbalance In Your Gut Microbiota (and how to fix it)

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
JFL at jewscription medications that try to fix the "imbalance" in the brain that is causing your depression.

Depression, as all "problems in living" have a lot to do with your environment, both your environment in terms of physical and biological factors such as inceldom, family history of depression, genetics, sleep, The air we breath, the water we drink, the food we eat, exercise. And environment in terms of the people you hang around with, any major stressors you have within your life, severe social isolation are all contributing factors to depression.

now, what causes depression is not a chemical imbalance in the brain, and we all should know this by now. What causes depression is an imbalance in your gut microbiota

"The Gut and Depression has long been thought to be caused by an interplay of genetic, environmental, and biological factors. While that's not wrong, it's also not completely right. the gut microbiota is a whole new area for investigating what causes depression."

"Hundreds of trillions of microbes live in the human gut, with 300 times the total DNA as humans. The products of this "forgotten organ" include large amounts of DNA that are critical to create necessary human nutrients, for essential metabolism and to develop the most effective immune system."

now. Microbes in the gut (where most live) send signals to the brain by stimulating nerves from the gut such as the vagus nerve, and by traveling to neurons in the brain. Your microbiota is ESSENTIAL for proper brain function and is the reason you are alive right now. your Microbes in the gut produce neurotransmitters and metabolites like butyrate. These circulate to the brain and cross the blood brain barrier and can alter brain activity in the brain.

now most people with depression, go to a doctor, see a psychiatrist or a counselor of some sort and they may ask you questions like if you have feelings of sadness, suicidal thoughts, or low mood that has persisted for at least two weeks.

then they diagnose you and prescribe to you whats called SSRI medication which stands for Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors.

you have a choice, you can either take SSRI's which have a long list of side effects including but not limited to:

• Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
  • Headache
  • Drowsiness
  • Dry mouth
  • Insomnia
  • Nervousness, agitation or restlessness
  • Dizziness
  • Sexual problems, such as reduced sexual desire, difficulty reaching orgasm or inability to maintain an erection (erectile dysfunction)
  • Impact on appetite, leading to weight loss or weight gain
  • increased risk of suicide
  • reduced testosterone levels
  • General feeling of uneasiness
  • Nausea
  • Dizziness
  • Lethargy
  • Flu-like symptoms
mind you, some of these side effects dont go away. For example Post-SSRI sexual dysfunction could last for THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

now... this is how to fix it:

since your gut bacteria NATURALLY produces all the chemicals needed that can cure/treat the symptoms of depression such as serotonin, Dopamine and GAPA which all play a key role in regulating your mood (antidepressants artificially mimic what your body naturally does when it has a balanced gut bacteria)

you can fix your depression without all the side effects of SSRI's simply by having a healthy microbiome. now, it begs the question... how do you have a healthy microbiome? well... we know that your gut bacteria feeds off the things that you eat, so if you take Antibiotics, preservatives, Refined Sugar or sugar in general, Artificial Sweeteners, Pesticides (found in fruits and vegetables) and eat ultra-processed foods leads to what is called Gut Inflammation and kills off all the good bacteria in your gut and allows the bad bacteria in your gut to thrive.

exercise:
You can activate the production of the feel-good neurotransmitters, called endorphins, in the brain through physical activity.

regular exercise produces endorphins naturally in the body that can cause psychological and physiological changes in the brain that can alter or modify your mood, behavior, perception and stress responses of numerous hormones such as (growth hormone, ACTH, prolactin, catecholamines and cortisol)

during high intensity exercise your body also produces an endogenous chemical compound that is naturally found in the human saliva called Opiorphin which IS FOUND TO BE 600% MORE POWERFUL THAN MORPHINE WITHOUT ANY OF THE SIDE EFFECTS OF MORPHINE.

from an evolutionary biology perspective the reason we produce endorphins during exercise is because

For most of human history, much of the running we now call “exercise” was related to either chasing an animal in a hunt or escaping the pursuit of a charging beast

In both of these cases, the likelihood of survival was enhanced if the runner could ignore his injuries and physical pains while remaining in motion

Endorphins are released when a runner speeds. They enhance his sense of well being and mask whatever pain and damage he accrues. Soldiers running in a battlefield may reach a place of safety and only then, discover that they had been severely injured while in flight

emotional pain is no different than physical pain, the same endorphins and chemicals your body produces during exercise to try to mask your physical pain is the same set of chemicals that can mask your emotional pain.

Now it will not "cure" your depression. depression might be caused by personal struggles, poor life quality or inceldom. I cant help you with that and for the most part, a lot of things that cause depression (genetic and biological predeterminism or predispositions to depression, inceldom, Autism spectrum disorder, being an outcast) are out of your control, but at least you can mask the symptoms of depression temporarily with exercise.

Probiotic supplements:

Probiotics are live microorganisms that are intended to have health benefits when consumed or applied to the body. They can be found in yogurt and other fermented foods, dietary supplements, and beauty products. Although people often think of bacteria and other microorganisms as harmful "germs," many are actually helpful.

TLDR:

exercise, take probiotics, eat a healthy diet with minimally processed foods.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: lightskinbengali, macdaddy, Jungcuck and 11 others
How to not depressed = don't be ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940, GigaMachiavelli, p0lishsubhuman and 8 others
How to not depressed = don't be ugly
cope, there's lots of depressed chads that are cucked by SSRI's

although I would agree with you that depression is mostly genetic. If you have a family history of depression you are more likely to develop depression.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, SteveRogers, optimisticzoomer and 3 others
Raw carrot coconut oil lots of sleep aspirin sunlight ( preferably both at sunrise and sunset) coffee raw honey raw milk eggs butter orange juice weight training losing fat ( slowly) thyroid supplements nofap ( or less fap) one cigarette a day . Less starches more fruits high protein( not too much meat ) and adequate saturated fats

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension!, Chadethnic101, Rt-Rust1 and 1 other person
legit bullshit post
if you are in a prison
it doesnt matter the food you eat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18153
can anyone tldr this shit. Probably very high iq but cba to read it

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law
can anyone tldr this shit. Probably very high iq but cba to read it
take probiotics, exercise, get sleep, get counseling, find whats causing your depression.

Maybe it's true, when I don't leave the house and eat junk food I feel normal but when I train or go for a walk and eat natural food I feel fine

take probiotics, exercise, get sleep, get counseling, find whats causing your depression.
water for health/quality of life in general but still high iq

water for health/quality of life in general but still high iq
some things that cause depression are out of most peoples control (genetics, inceldom, life quality)

some things that cause depression are out of most peoples control (genetics, inceldom, life quality)
but inceldom is not out of your control bro! just cough up 50k USD and harmaxx :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::redpill::redpill::redpill:

• JFL
Reactions: gtuktm
but inceldom is not out of your control bro! just cough up 50k USD and harmaxx :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::redpill::redpill::redpill:
short men are 200% more likely to kill themselves than tall men :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I’m not depressed but will this make me feel even better anyways?

I’m not depressed but will this make me feel even better anyways?
its just going to mask the underlying problems of depression. its up to YOU to find out what is causing your depression whether that be things that are in your control (drug abuse, rotting, lack of sleep) or it might be something that is out of your control (inceldom, genetics, Autism Spectrum Disorder)

• +1
Reactions: Bipedal Dog
its just going to mask the underlying problems of depressions. its up to YOU to find out what is causing your depression whether that be things that are in your control (drug abuse, rotting, lack of sleep) or it might be something that is out of your control (inceldom, genetics, Autism Spectrum Disorder)
good to know, but I am not depressed, will the method make me feel even better day to day?

• +1
good to know, but I am not depressed, will the method make me feel even better day to day?
in my opinion everybody should be eating healthy, exercising, getting enough sleep regardless of if you have depression or not.

• +1
also, I have Autism, do you have a gut-related solution to this? i heard it can be traced to the microbiome
High functioning autism is the next step in human evolution. It is a superior trait in which has evolved due to its superior brain capacity :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
What is Aspergers? - Focus on Your Wellness-Brain and Body Balance-ADHD, Dyslexia, PTSD, Anxiety ...

there isn't a cure for autism but why would you want to cure something that makes you intellectually mog normies to death?

• +1
High functioning autism is the next step in human evolution. It is a superior trait in which has evolved due to its superior brain capacity :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
What is Aspergers? - Focus on Your Wellness-Brain and Body Balance-ADHD, Dyslexia, PTSD, Anxiety ...

there isn't a cure for autism but why would you want to cure something that makes you intellectually mog normies to death?
because autistic brains are barebones in terms of pleasure.

Anything you do to treat the symptoms of depression is like putting a band aid on an infected wound.

• +1
since your gut bacteria NATURALLY produces all the chemicals needed that can cure/treat the symptoms of depression such as serotonin, Dopamine and GAPA
and when I say "GAPA" I meant GABA it was a spelling error

Probably legit but as you said this can’t fix depression or depressive mood caused by bad things which happen/happened in your life like deaths of Family members, being ugly etc.
So I guess this thread mostly applies to people who have have generally and objectively decent life but still are depressed without a rational reason

Based and Szasz-pilled.

Because it kills a persons social life more often than not, I think if a social cure for aspergers would be found than that would fix the main problem

I'm 5'4 , non NT and recessed, but with hard work and motivation I will mog everyone on this forum to hell and back.

cope, there's lots of depressed chads that are cucked by SSRI's

although I would agree with you that depression is mostly genetic. If you have a family history of depression you are more likely to develop depression.

depressed Chad and depressed incel is whole different story, Chad depression is from the brain, incel depressed is from reality that can't be changed high social skills face

• +1
depressed Chad and depressed incel is whole different story, Chad depression is from the brain, incel depressed is from reality that can't be changed high social skills face
I cannot disagree with you... but I guess probiotics are just another cope for incels.

• +1
Reactions: AtlasTH
since your gut bacteria NATURALLY produces all the chemicals needed that can cure/treat the symptoms of depression such as serotonin, Dopamine and GAPA which all play a key role in regulating your mood (antidepressants artificially mimic what your body naturally does when it has a balanced gut bacteria)
Gut microbiome is x100 less understood than ssris.
most neurotransmitters cant cross blood brain barrier, general "physical neurotransmitter" reductionism is meme science

Gut microbiome is x100 less understood than ssris.
most neurotransmitters cant cross blood brain barrier, general "physical neurotransmitter" reductionism is meme science
do your think your caveman hunter/gatherer ancestors have anxiety disorder or depression?

stop cope

do your think your caveman hunter/gatherer ancestors have anxiety disorder or depression?

stop cope
No but it had nothing to do with diet.
at most, pollution, stress

No but it had nothing to do with diet.
at most, pollution, stress
it has to do with a lot of things but I dont care to explain to you because your probably an idiot who cant have intellectual discussion

me (scientist) with background in bio/medicinal chemistry
vs
teenager who thinks neurotransmitters that the gut produces for stomach function, goes into the brain

me (scientist) with background in bio/medicinal chemistry
vs
teenager who thinks neurotransmitters that the gut produces for stomach function, goes into the brain
seethe and cope. Keep taking your jewmeds :lul:

stop cope
you think cavemen cant be depressed or anxious? jfl imagine being the 80% of them who didnt mate

Jfl at thinking depression has only one cause

it literally does
Your post is very unscientific, has no sources and sounds like rambling from the basement. So why would I believe this shit you probably just pulled out of your ass?

Your post is very unscientific, has no sources and sounds like rambling from the basement. So why would I believe this shit you probably just pulled out of your ass?
its quite obvious shit, I dont know how you wouldn't know this elementary level stuff.

I think the neurotransmitters in the gut won't have much of an effect on depression. What does cause psychiatric disorders is endotoxin, i. e. gut bacteria that eventually enter the bloodstream.

Within two hours, individuals challenged with endotoxin typically develop depressive symptoms and negative mood, characterized by an increase in sadness, lassitude, anhedonia, and anxiety, which last for about 4–5h.

Bacterial issues can make the difference between a confident and happy outlook and crippling depression in my experience.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
They say gandy got depression after eating these beans and affecting his gut @Serial Mogger He may not even know of K2 which makes it worse.

• JFL
Reactions: Serial Mogger
JFL at jewscription medications that try to fix the "imbalance" in the brain that is causing your depression.

Depression, as all "problems in living" have a lot to do with your environment, both your environment in terms of physical and biological factors such as inceldom, family history of depression, genetics, sleep, The air we breath, the water we drink, the food we eat, exercise. And environment in terms of the people you hang around with, any major stressors you have within your life, severe social isolation are all contributing factors to depression.

now, what causes depression is not a chemical imbalance in the brain, and we all should know this by now. What causes depression is an imbalance in your gut microbiota

"The Gut and Depression has long been thought to be caused by an interplay of genetic, environmental, and biological factors. While that's not wrong, it's also not completely right. the gut microbiota is a whole new area for investigating what causes depression."

"Hundreds of trillions of microbes live in the human gut, with 300 times the total DNA as humans. The products of this "forgotten organ" include large amounts of DNA that are critical to create necessary human nutrients, for essential metabolism and to develop the most effective immune system."

now. Microbes in the gut (where most live) send signals to the brain by stimulating nerves from the gut such as the vagus nerve, and by traveling to neurons in the brain. Your microbiota is ESSENTIAL for proper brain function and is the reason you are alive right now. your Microbes in the gut produce neurotransmitters and metabolites like butyrate. These circulate to the brain and cross the blood brain barrier and can alter brain activity in the brain.

now most people with depression, go to a doctor, see a psychiatrist or a counselor of some sort and they may ask you questions like if you have feelings of sadness, suicidal thoughts, or low mood that has persisted for at least two weeks.

then they diagnose you and prescribe to you whats called SSRI medication which stands for Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors.

you have a choice, you can either take SSRI's which have a long list of side effects including but not limited to:

• Headache
  • Drowsiness
  • Dry mouth
  • Insomnia
  • Dizziness
  • Sexual problems, such as reduced sexual desire, difficulty reaching orgasm or inability to maintain an erection (erectile dysfunction)
  • Nausea
  • Dizziness
  • Lethargy
  • Flu-like symptoms
mind you, some of these side effects dont go away. For example Post-SSRI sexual dysfunction could last for THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

you can fix your depression without all the side effects of SSRI's simply by having a healthy microbiome. now, it begs the question... how do you have a healthy microbiome? well... we know that your gut bacteria feeds off the things that you eat, so if you take Antibiotics, preservatives, Refined Sugar or sugar in general, Artificial Sweeteners, Pesticides (found in fruits and vegetables) and eat ultra-processed foods leads to what is called Gut Inflammation and kills off all the good bacteria in your gut and allows the bad bacteria in your gut to thrive.

exercise:
You can activate the production of the feel-good neurotransmitters, called endorphins, in the brain through physical activity.

regular exercise produces endorphins naturally in the body that can cause psychological and physiological changes in the brain that can alter or modify your mood, behavior, perception and stress responses of numerous hormones such as (growth hormone, ACTH, prolactin, catecholamines and cortisol)

during high intensity exercise your body also produces an endogenous chemical compound that is naturally found in the human saliva called Opiorphin which IS FOUND TO BE 600% MORE POWERFUL THAN MORPHINE WITHOUT ANY OF THE SIDE EFFECTS OF MORPHINE.

from an evolutionary biology perspective the reason we produce endorphins during exercise is because

For most of human history, much of the running we now call “exercise” was related to either chasing an animal in a hunt or escaping the pursuit of a charging beast

In both of these cases, the likelihood of survival was enhanced if the runner could ignore his injuries and physical pains while remaining in motion

Endorphins are released when a runner speeds. They enhance his sense of well being and mask whatever pain and damage he accrues. Soldiers running in a battlefield may reach a place of safety and only then, discover that they had been severely injured while in flight

emotional pain is no different than physical pain, the same endorphins and chemicals your body produces during exercise to try to mask your physical pain is the same set of chemicals that can mask your emotional pain.

Now it will not "cure" your depression. depression might be caused by personal struggles, poor life quality or inceldom. I cant help you with that and for the most part, a lot of things that cause depression (genetic and biological predeterminism or predispositions to depression, inceldom, Autism spectrum disorder, being an outcast) are out of your control, but at least you can mask the symptoms of depression temporarily with exercise.

Probiotic supplements:

Probiotics are live microorganisms that are intended to have health benefits when consumed or applied to the body. They can be found in yogurt and other fermented foods, dietary supplements, and beauty products. Although people often think of bacteria and other microorganisms as harmful "germs," many are actually helpful.

TLDR:

actually fun how some people dont understand how nature works.Do you think the cow that makes the meat you buy in the supermarket eats what?

• Headache
  • Drowsiness
  • Dry mouth
  • Insomnia
  • Dizziness
  • Nausea
  • Dizziness
  • Lethargy
  • Flu-like symptoms

exercise:

Probiotic supplements:

TLDR:

I’m not an expert but I’m pretty sure that probiotics like Yakult and Activea have zero research to back up the claims that their products are good for your gut’s micro biome or that gut microorganisms have a causative effect on mood.

There is evidence however for fecal transplantation.

I've gone long periods where I ate the shittiest diet of all time and I've gone even longer periods where I ate a diet healthier than like 99% of Americans and I didn't notice any difference in my depressed mood. Running definitely helps, more than other forms of exercise in my experience.

I've been on Effexor (SNRI) like 5 times. It always caused difficulty orgasming, but this last time I got put on it (actually not for depression this time) it gave me the ability to have mutiple orgasms, until they added Wellbutrin to the mix. But it was dope.