Depression Is Not An Imbalance In the Brain Chemistry, But An Imbalance In Your Gut Microbiota (and how to fix it)

probiotics arent a pill dumbass, probiotics are found in fucking yogurt.
The post was talking about supplements, which are pills (and they're all fake anyway).
And the yogurt or whatever would need to be unpasteurised to work, actually, the way yogurt is made, you'd probably have to heat it for consistency, so no necessarily yogurt, more like milk, kefir, cheese.

The post was talking about supplements, which are pills (and they're all fake anyway).
And the yogurt or whatever would need to be unpasteurised to work, actually, the way yogurt is made, you'd probably have to heat it for consistency, so no necessarily yogurt, more like milk, kefir, cheese.
Just Fucking Lol

They call it your “gut instinct” for a reason

What do you think about having a balanced and organic diet with supplements, 4x U/L and H.I.I.T, probiotics from my organic deodorant and kefir/yogurt milk?

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator
What do you think about having a balanced and organic diet with supplements, 4x U/L and H.I.I.T, probiotics from my organic deodorant and kefir/yogurt milk?
no... a balanced organ diet* NOT organic diet

• JFL
Reactions: ascension!