Derek from MPMD Releases New Testosterone Booster

deepweb1298

deepweb1298

Gold

Screenshot 2022 04 06 at 225050

Pretty nice ingredient profile. I think if i was to buy this i would cycle it. I've heard that you shouldn't be on Ashwagandha for too long

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19062, TheAnomaly, WhiteGoodman and 4 others
Gorilla mode
Dance Dancing GIF by AFV Pets

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Yellowskies, Germania, Pussyslayer and 4 others
Just inject test ffs

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TrestIsBest, AscendingHero, Danish_Retard and 9 others
I already take VitaminD, Zinc and Magnesium.

This supplement doesn't have anything new for me. It's just the basics.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17829 and 8 others
boron causes hair loss/thinning im pretty sure

View attachment 1624579

Pretty nice ingredient profile. I think if i was to buy this i would cycle it. I've heard that you shouldn't be on Ashwagandha test too long

Great supplemnt . Will put all test boosting supps into one tablet. Willorder

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yellowskies and deepweb1298
60$? Lmao just order test

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, TrestIsBest, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
It’s funny that derek still gets away with selling cope like turkesterone and this bs

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, TrestIsBest, AscendingHero and 11 others
I already take VitaminD, Zinc and Magnesium.

This supplement doesn't have anything new for me. It's just the basics.
Oh, thats good dude.

Take your complex micros Vitamin D, Zinc and Magnesium and miss on the basics tongkat ali and fadogia agrestis.

Now serious: fadogia is still shady, but this shit seems to be legit, just research.
Tongkat ali is not even close to TRT but no joke, it can increase free T levels by 200 ng/ml

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and AsGoodAsItGets
It’s funny that derek still gets away with selling cope like turkesterone and this bs
Derek sells shit ie makes money, people who use it get results and you're on here rambling

It's like the worse this guy ages the more kids want to buy his snakeoil, I feel like I'm in an alternate universe with the drug addicts like Derek and Doucette getting so much success.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, LooksmaxxHopeful, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
test will age you badly.

these ingredients are legit I've used all of them.

Oh, thats good dude.

Take your complex micros Vitamin D, Zinc and Magnesium and miss on the basics tongkat ali and fadogia agrestis.

Now serious: fadogia is still shady, but this shit seems to be legit, just research.
Tongkat ali is not even close to TRT but no joke, it can increase free T levels by 200 ng/ml
Tongkat Ali sounds like an anime character.

I'd rather stick to the basics than try all this weird shit like ashgawanda, tongkat, fadogia, turkesterone and god knows what other crap is the current hype. At this point theres like 10 'testosterone boosting supersupplements'.

If I want more T than I do now ill just inject T like MPMD does himself, like Doucette does himself. Both of them are on steroids but they all sell these 'natural compounds' trying to mimick the real thing. Why not just do steroids at that point if u want those high T levels so badly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wernhervonbraun, Germania and Schönling
Oh, thats good dude.

dafuq, i tried tongkat twice and threw up or got nauseous both times, same with fadogia :feelswhy:, my test is already 860ng/dl tho

I'd rather stick to the basics than try all this weird shit like ashgawanda, tongkat, fadogia, turkesterone and god knows what other crap is the current hype. At this point theres like 10 'testosterone boosting supersupplements'.

If I want more T than I do now ill just inject T like MPMD does himself, like Doucette does himself. Both of them are on steroids but they all sell these natural compounds trying to mimick the real thing. Why not just do steroids at that point if u want those high T levels so badly.
True its literally significantly cheaper to get roids and sarms then buying turkey or this :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
test will age you badly.

these ingredients are legit I've used all of them.
Yes but for the money you get vitamins not in their best bioavailability and some of them are not rightly dosed

Yes but for the money you get vitamins not in their best bioavailability and some of them are not rightly dosed
then put them all into a syringe and do a butt rocket

Is Turk not good? I thought about getting either it or Ecdysterone because I heard they give you flawless skin and hair as well

• JFL
Reactions: TrestIsBest

If I want more T than I do now ill just inject T like MPMD does himself, like Doucette does himself. Both of them are on steroids but they all sell these 'natural compounds' trying to mimick the real thing. Why not just do steroids at that point if u want those high T levels so badly.
most T sups basically facilitate testosterone production and how test is used around the body. It doesnt really mess with natural test production.

With steroids you are literally increasing the test count which will cause your natural test production to shut down because you have an exogenous external amount i.e. smaller testicles

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, Preoximerianas, FreakkForLife and 1 other person
Derek sells shit ie makes money, people who use it get results and you're on here rambling
I am not complaining about his Pre Workout or the rest but it started with Turk now that he’s aware that his viewers buy anything off him

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16110 and AsGoodAsItGets
Is Turk not good? I thought about getting either it or Ecdysterone because I heard they give you flawless skin and hair as well
It’s cope like edcysterone, don’t get fooled by the fitness influencers

Wow. 😞 does mk 677 get me big and have flawless skin though?
It gave me glowy skin while I was on it but the hunger and dry mouth from it annoyed me too much

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
It gave me glowy skin while I was on it but the hunger and dry mouth from it annoyed me too much
Did it dry skin if it dries mouth? I got acne so don’t want it to make that worse. And would rather not Norwood 7 on it

jfl at sigma

why would I buy natty supplements from dudes on test?

Vit D and magnesium is all you need as a normal male. most users on this site have normal test levels I would bet.

pin if you want to take it further. I pinned and have no regrets.
do clomid if your low test.
dont spend $60 on shit that will give you a 5% boost if your insanely lucky and low T.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
Keep shoving T up your ass when this what actually slays
2693667 image 9

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, TrestIsBest, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
I am not complaining about his Pre Workout or the rest but it started with Turk now that he’s aware that his viewers buy anything off him
Yeah I mean as far as hpta maxing supps go, he's the one that's got most visibly credible info on it as well as link ups with scientists like huberman so I think it's justified. As far as viewers, any majority of any people anywhere are just stupid so no point talking about it. People are always gonna have magical expectations from non hpta suppressing natty supps.

I went through it cause I thought it might br like a single serving for all natty supps but I think ill stick to individual sourcing of these supps

Screenshot 2022 03 30 16 58 09 468 comgoogleandroidyoutube

most T sups basically facilitate testosterone production and how test is used around the body. It doesnt really mess with natural test production.

With steroids you are literally increasing the test count which will cause your natural test production to shut down because you have an exogenous external amount i.e. smaller testicles
Yep I don't think people understand this. Natty supps are meant for individuals that wanna improve their t levels through hpta optimization and dont wanna go on exogenouts test for health, regulation, sport reasons. I mean you could go on t after being on such a protocol for some time along with hcg which would yield much better returns than if you directly started pinning t

Not trying to be a hater but I've realized derek is just a bad content creator in general, he only really does clickbait celebrity titles and the other thing he's famous for are his hairloss videos but he spread a lot of misinformation, Haircafe (kevin manning) is a lot better.

Derek says DHT is essential for male development in childhood but this video basically debunks that, he also says you need bloodwork b4 taking fin but you really don't

Derek also says how finasteride alone isn't a good enough treatment because it only suppresses 70% of dht blah blah, but studies show it's long term efficacy and that stacking on more treatments doesn't really do much

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Not trying to be a hater but I've realized derek is just a bad content creator in general, he only really does clickbait celebrity titles and the other thing he's famous for are his hairloss videos but he spread a lot of misinformation, Haircafe (kevin manning) is a lot better.

Derek says DHT is essential for male development in childhood but this video basically debunks that, he also says you need bloodwork b4 taking fin but you really don't

Derek also says how finasteride alone isn't a good enough treatment because it only suppresses 70% of dht blah blah, but studies show it's long term efficacy and that stacking on more treatments doesn't really do much

kevin is a fucking moron, lol at having nokado as the "DHT" picture. The dudes literally got 5 hair transplants and hes on every fucking hair loss protocol on this planet. DHT is what gives you a deep voice and masculine features, you need it if you want your voice to stay deep, but if you dont care about that and you want watery sperm, just use finasteride.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Preoximerianas, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
kevin is a fucking moron, lol at having nokado as the "DHT" picture. The dudes literally got 5 hair transplants and hes on every fucking hair loss protocol on this planet. DHT is what gives you a deep voice and masculine features, you need it if you want your voice to stay deep, but if you dont care about that and you want watery sperm, just use finasteride.
Yeah,Kevin seems crazy.

Dht is essential for the primary sexual organs like prostate ,seminal vesicles development.

Dht is responsible for voice development alongwith testosterone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
Did it dry skin if it dries mouth? I got acne so don’t want it to make that worse. And would rather not Norwood 7 on it
No, I think I got pre diabetic from taking mk, always check your blood sugar levels when you wanna hop on it

what a cope

Just take low dose aromasin and ashwagandha lol

Ashwagandha makes me extremely angry

This is my competitive product :feelswah::ogre:

Attachments

• artworks-N1IlQJkNcYFEHN69-4wisCA-t500x500.jpg
    artworks-N1IlQJkNcYFEHN69-4wisCA-t500x500.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 0
Derek is turning into a supplement salesman fraud, it's disappointing from him tbh

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Gaia262, LooksmaxxHopeful and 1 other person
MPMD looks like shit. Can't stand this guy

Yeah,Kevin seems crazy.

Dht is essential for the primary sexual organs like prostate ,seminal vesicles development.

Dht is responsible for voice development alongwith testosterone
Watch the video, studies show otherwise.

If DHT is primary sex hormone then why does finasteride cause <10% side effects? That just doesn't make sense, and did you even watch the video? There was a study on boys with low dht during their puberty and their development was not affected whatsoever, they developed their genitalia and voices the exact same as boys with higher dht, the only difference between the two groups was the low dht boys never lost hair (and had lower risk of prostate cancer).

If DHT is primary sex hormone then why does finasteride cause <10% side effects? That just doesn't make sense, and did you even watch the video? There was a study on boys with low dht during their puberty and their development was not affected whatsoever, they developed their genitalia and voices the exact same as boys with higher dht, the only difference between the two groups was the low dht boys never lost hair.

Did they inspect the development of sexual organs?
Did they inspect the voice change?

Did they inspect the development of sexual organs?
Did they inspect the voice change?
Watch the video bro lol, he cites a study showing how boys with low dht duirng their entire childhood did not show any signs of less developed sexual organs or voice change, he goes point by point explaining in detail how DHT is genuinely not useful whatsoever, it's truly a useless hormone.

If you're that inpatient then put in 1.25x or 1.5x if you really want to get through it, but listen to what he says (with studies backing him up he's not just pulling stuff out of thin air)

He addresses pretty much every concern and counter-argument in the video as well

• JFL
Reactions: Schizoidcel
Watch the video bro lol, he cites a study showing how boys with low dht duirng their entire childhood did not show any signs of less developed sexual organs or voice change, he goes point by point explaining in detail how DHT is genuinely not useful whatsoever, it's truly a useless hormone.

If you're that inpatient then put in 1.25x or 1.5x if you really want to get through it, but listen to what he says (with studies backing him up he's not just pulling stuff out of thin air)

He addresses pretty much every concern and counter-argument in the video as well

No hormone is useless

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel

Ashwa is legit you feel unbothered and like a sage. But when you want to go primal mode in gym holy fuck... You become a god on iy

If DHT is primary sex hormone then why does finasteride cause <10% side effects? That just doesn't make sense, and did you even watch the video? There was a study on boys with low dht during their puberty and their development was not affected whatsoever, they developed their genitalia and voices the exact same as boys with higher dht, the only difference between the two groups was the low dht boys never lost hair (and had lower risk of prostate cancer).
all cope and cherry picked studies, also people have gotten totally fucked off of finasteride.

The thing you don;t understand it that some men run mostly off of test, and some men utilize DHT much more. If someone has low of both, they can fuck them self off of propecia.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14781 and FreakkForLife
Ashwa is legit you feel unbothered and like a sage. But when you want to go primal mode in gym holy fuck... You become a god on iy
ashwaghanda made me feel so ... unbothered with everything in life. So much to the point where I felt apathetic. Didn't like it, compound of a sociopath.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife

kevin mann's video? Yeah he will state cherry picked facts while acting like a marvel superhero with a bad attitude. Dudes ego is bigger then his skull.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781