Derma roller for sunken eyes???

Aditya.

Aditya.

It's time for us all to visit Gandy

If this is true, if someone with sunken eyes rolls derma roller on the part where no fat pads are (sunken eye area) will it be fixed

Ik it sounds retarded but jus curious about thie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), Roquefort, Mog3D and 1 other person
no as collagen and fat pads unrelated, thats why 35 yo people who use tretinoin look 30 even though 20 yo collagen level

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, noodlelover, Roquefort and 3 others
no as collagen and fat pads unrelated, thats why 35 yo people who use tretinoin look 30 even though 20 yo collagen level
what do u think about steroid cremes (Cholesterol, preg, prog) for undereye, im also fixing gut health but undereye has been shit since i was a child

• +1
Reactions: Aditya.
what do u think about steroid cremes (Cholesterol, preg, prog) for undereye, im also fixing gut health but undereye has been shit since i was a child
Same like I have sunken eyes from childhood

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Mog3D, Klasik01 and mayo mogger

If this is true, if someone with sunken eyes rolls derma roller on the part where no fat pads are (sunken eye area) will it be fixed

bro drop the soy slop garabage of curry for some animal fats like dairy and fatty meats

my whole family has shitty under eyes except me because i have good dairy consumption

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Mog3D and Aditya.
I have it worse, I have low set cheekbones and eye lines which makes my eye area a failo compared to my lower third. Only in photos with good lighting it doesn't look bad. I no longer got dark eye area thanks to niacinamide, sleeping well and hialuronic acid.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aber, RAMU KAKA and Aditya.

Only case of someone doing something like this is *************. It was one of his early looksmax ideas. It might work tbh. Maybe paired with volufiline?

• +1
Reactions: Klasik01 and Aditya.
Only case of someone doing something like this is *************. It was one of his early looksmax ideas. It might work tbh. Maybe paired with volufiline?
Dillington latham?

bro drop the soy slop garabage of curry for some animal fats like dairy and fatty meats
Asan bhasha me samza de too low iq to understand what soy slop is

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
I have it worse, I have low set cheekbones and eye lines which makes my eye area a failo compared to my lower third. Only in photos with good lighting it doesn't look bad. I no longer got dark eye area thanks to niacinamide, sleeping well and hialuronic acid.
We share the same problem but never had dark eye area but it's sunken/lines

bhai curry khana band kar eat diary and fatty eats
Kya kya khana chaiye bata confused about lot of things better to ask someone who's experienced like you

• +1

my whole family has shitty under eyes except me because i have good dairy consumption
Bro you’re just 17 or 18. You’re not even fully developed yet.
Wait for 5 years and then we’ll see how distant you’re from your family.

Ermmm mene bachpan se abhi tak curd nhi khaya 💀 sour taste makes me want to puke
Bhai eat it it's good highest composition of vitamin k2 it will make your jaw wider if you couple it with chewing and make your future generations have thicker skeletal structures

• +1
Bhai eat it it's good highest composition of vitamin k2 it will make your jaw wider if you couple it with chewing and make your future generations have thicker skeletal structures
Yes I'll try to consume it slowly slowly + give me the list of things I should cut and things I should eat cuz I'm very confused about the diet every fucking time ngl

• +1
Yes I'll try to consume it slowly slowly + give me the list of things I should cut and things I should it cuz I'm very confused about the diet every fucking time ngl
Bhai cut all much carbs you can , have low sodium , high dairy , fruits

Consume high amounts of dairy products and fruits ( esp tomatoes for red undertones)

• +1
My family loves eating goat and chicken meat
Bhai , meat is of goat only lmfao chicken is not meat fatty meats like of goats , beef , pork are the ones who count , obv don't eat beef lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Aditya.
Bhai cut all much carbs you can , have low sodium , high dairy , fruits

Consume high amounts of dairy products and fruits ( esp tomatoes for red undertones)
Carbs like rice and roti right?
The Dairy products I eat is ghee and paneer,
And I oftenly eat banana and apple should I make them daily?

Bhai , meat is of goat only lmfao chicken is not meat fatty meats like of goats , beef , pork are the ones who count , obv don't eat beef lmfao
Ik Bhai beef and pork (dalits ate then up) are not allowed for us
What do you think about consuming 50 g goat liver once a week?

• JFL
Ik Bhai beef and pork (dalits ate then up) are not allowed for us
What do you think about consuming 50 g goat liver once a week?
Bhai it would work in western countries not here most organ meats are of very low quality here

• +1
Bhai it would work in western countries not here most organ meats are of very low quality here
True that
Anyways Raw milk is milk with full fats right? If is it I consume it daily