Derma rollin g

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
Joined
May 14, 2023
Posts
2,966
Reputation
2,198
Is derma rolljng safe
 
Very dangerous
 
Is derma rolljng safe
its safe, gotta do it in a good skin care routine tho so u don‘t damage ur skin. also gotta disinfect and wash it all the time
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ken
Serious, be careful or you can damage the skin
I just want to use 0.2 mm on my eyebrows and hairline every 2 months will that be ok
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31024
It's safe

Do it max once a week with 0.5mm
 
  • +1
Reactions: Ken
Not ok, it will kill you.
 
More than 1mm is dangerous. Stick to 0.5mm and you should be safe as long as the roller is sterilized.
 

Similar threads

cu1e
Replies
0
Views
35
cu1e
cu1e
I will ASCEND Jacky
Replies
3
Views
20
I will ASCEND Jacky
I will ASCEND Jacky
selfhatingcurrycel
Replies
7
Views
48
selfhatingcurrycel
selfhatingcurrycel
Prokopton
Replies
0
Views
35
Prokopton
Prokopton
mekhaar
Replies
1
Views
49
jang1
jang1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top