Dermarolling ?

D

Deleted member 37815

everything is a looksmin
I’m planning on derma rolling extremely soon but I don’t want to apply the wrong serums to my face and fuck it up. I have slight acne scarring and conedones that would be cured almost instantly with derma rolling, so what serums would you guys reccomend?

I’m thinking of using a vitamin c serum, a beard growth oil and i’ve seen hyaluronic acid serums are good so I believe I will use that also, and possibly beef tallow followed by 20 minutes of red light therapy (just bought the facial mask one) any other recommendations ?

just dont get the fake cheap dermarollers i made that mistake,the real ones are see through and they do this to prove that they use real needles,the plastic ones are just spikes and do nothing/cause scaring more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 37815
just dont get the fake cheap dermarollers i made that mistake,the real ones are see through and they do this to prove that they use real needles,the plastic ones are just spikes and do nothing/cause scaring moreView attachment 2557897
where could i get these? any links to websites? also what serums do you use right after?

• +1
Reactions: finn899
where could i get these? any links to websites? also what serums do you use right after?
tbh im very undecated on how to use it on skin/what serums i only did it to grow some facial hair and it didnt work 😐

tbh im very undecated on how to use it on skin/what serums i only did it to grow some facial hair and it didnt work 😐
i ordered like 5 derma rollers from shein yesterday jfl, i’ll make sure to get better derma rollers when i’m back

• Love it
Reactions: finn899
dermarolling is good — it helps products absorb faster when it’s good quality. however, if you want more collagen production, smaller pores, and EXTREMELY more efficiency — go with microneedling.

a lot of dermarollers with different parts and are genuine quality can be found on cosmetic sites that sell fillers and tret btw

• +1
dermarolling is good — it helps products absorb faster when it’s good quality. however, if you want more collagen production, smaller pores, and EXTREMELY more efficiency — go with microneedling.

a lot of dermarollers with different parts and are genuine quality can be found on cosmetic sites that sell fillers and tret btw
how much are micro needling sessions? and how many do you think i would need? i’m looking to get rid of acne scarring (i don’t have too much) and just have baby skin

Attachments

• filtered-05065781-A875-4FC3-921D-1E27A2F55D79.mp4
    994.5 KB
Last edited:
how much are micro needling sessions? and how many do you think i would need? i’m looking to get rid of acne scarring (i don’t have too much) and just have baby skin
mine were $350 each post-accutane. they usually come in a pack of 3, and that’s what i would recommend. if you’re experienced with skincare and cosmetics you can also purchase one online

your skin isn’t awful at all, so probably a round of 3 would be ideal

mine were $350 each post-accutane. they usually come in a pack of 3, and that’s what i would recommend. if you’re experienced with skincare and cosmetics you can also purchase one online

your skin isn’t awful at all, so probably a round of 3 would be ideal
so it would be $350 for the entire procedure? I’m somewhat experienced but I don’t think I could do that on my own lol, I never had scarring but I had the worst experience with retinol and it raped my skin

so it would be $350 for the entire procedure? I’m somewhat experienced but I don’t think I could do that on my own lol, I never had scarring but I had the worst experience with retinol and it raped my skin
350 x 3 for the three procedures that usually come together

oh, like tret? you could try exfoliation like glycolic or lactic acid, or taz

350 x 3 for the three procedures that usually come together

oh, like tret? you could try exfoliation like glycolic or lactic acid, or taz
which would you recommend that would work best ?

which would you recommend that would work best ?
glycolic acid and other exfoliants are something you start off with slowly and cautiously, but can yield great results especially at higher percentages

taz is great for collagen and skin thickening as well as hyperpigmentation and is a long-term breadwinner of skincare tbh

depends on what your preferences are. both of them are just different ways of getting healthy skin

• Love it