Derminator microneedling also for the undereye area?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Should i go under the eye? If yes, what kind of depth? For the rest of the face i used 1.5mm

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Curious I’ve been thinking about it too I have residual hyperpigment/skin bruising from eczema there.

But I’m 99% sure the skin there is ultra thin there you’d have to use way less depths like 0.25-0.5mm I’m guessing

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and PYT
Should i go under the eye? If yes, what kind of depth? For the rest of the face i used 1.5mm
Idk, I do microneedling + minox for the hairline, and it sees to work a little. 1 mm depth. I think if you bleed a little, then the depth is good. (y)

I would just go get it done at professional

But yes, I just went and got my face microneedled today and specified my under eye lower eyelid area and it has improved a little

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Curious I’ve been thinking about it too I have residual hyperpigment/skin bruising from eczema there.

But I’m 99% sure the skin there is ultra thin there you’d have to use way less depths like 0.25-0.5mm I’m guessing
Same but even the thought of 0.25 makes me cringe my under eye area is non existent

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel

Fuck I hope that doesn’t mean I will scar there. I get these little pimples on my lower eyelid. They don’t hurt but the eyelid sometimes itches. They haven’t gone away though it is so gay.:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel