descension in 8 months from acronegaly. is it even possible to get near i was? please help. am i cooked 😭 now.

Holy fuck is this a shit post?

Did you get diagnosed with acromegaly or what?

this isn’t maturing or aging the pics are 6-8 months apart
A lot can happen in that time during puberty

I changed a lot between July 2022 and December 2022 via puberty, I can PM pics if interested

I changed a lot between July 2022 and December 2022 via puberty, I can PM pics if interested
These pics were 6 months apart gang.

I was 16.5with facial hair just stop g

Did you get diagnosed with acromegaly or what?
Acromegaly from HGH injections and shit. U can see the facial changes for urself right there gang. I want to die

Isn't the same
It is fairly normal to have it at that age anyways

Ur bones don’t look very different, prob just puberty, I had a significantly larger change

You just look like you stopped taking care of yourself

It is fairly normal to have it at that age anyways

Ur bones don’t look very different, prob just puberty, I had a significantly larger change

You just look like you stopped taking care of yourself
Nothing changed besides me injecting HGH G. That shit isn't how that works. I was done almost done developing my bone age was 16.5 just stop. it wasn't natural and a doctor confirmed it

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
Acromegaly from HGH injections and shit. U can see the facial changes for urself right there gang. I want to die
Have you been diagnosed?

Bro what can you do about it
I can't do anything about it I'm just ugly now g I just don't know what to do anymore my whole life just collapsed on me

Have you been diagnosed?
No because the acro was caused my me injectiIng hgh at lower doses. it was crazy what happened to me g im an anomaly even a doctor said that shit wasn’t supposed to happen like it was literally impossible but somehow i was hypersensitive in some way and it fucked me in literally 4 months.

It aint that bad just get surgery in 7 months for ur nose
I can't do anything about it I'm just ugly now g I just don't know what to do anymore my whole life just collapsed on me

i
It aint that bad just get surgery in 7 months for ur nose
t hurts tho. it hurts descending that much i don’t even feel confident anymore i feel like a bitch around everyone

i

t hurts tho. it hurts descending that much i don’t even feel confident anymore i feel like a bitch around everyone
aaaaah bro pls get rhino and you'll be good the rest is in ur head

• +1
Reactions: benchlordthethird
nah

nose surgery is 5-10k and he just looks like he put on weight
same weight. i haven’t slept in a very long time though. In manic right now. i don’t know. but there are visible bone changes and soft tissue and i want to kill myself man. i just want it all to go away and the worst part is im so addicted to this site because i have nothing anymore after i isolated myself and my girl left me at my lowest

nah

nose surgery is 5-10k and he just looks like he put on weight
i have 0 self worth rn and i have a deep hole because i can no longer compete with my ex the guys she might date looks wise again.. i only got her because of how i looked before and now there’s 0 point because she won’t ever want me again and i can’t compete with what she could have anymore. the whole point was to become taller to be more ideal but i fucked ip

same weight. i haven’t slept in a very long time though. In manic right now. i don’t know. but there are visible bone changes and soft tissue and i want to kill myself man. i just want it all to go away and the worst part is im so addicted to this site because i have nothing anymore after i isolated myself and my girl left me at my lowest
dont think like that bro. keep ur head up, ur nose can easily be fixed its one thing on ur body. take a break from this site or if u want go on some shitposts on this site for laughs.

take some melatonin and sleep.

i have 0 self worth rn and i have a deep hole because i can no longer compete with my ex the guys she might date looks wise again.. i only got her because of how i looked before and now there’s 0 point because she won’t ever want me again and i can’t compete with what she could have anymore. the whole point was to become taller to be more ideal but i fucked ip
fuck her then, wasnt the one. get ur money up, hit the gym. change the things u can change. stop stressing abt ur nose, its one thing. think long term bro, keep ur head up

get off this site or limit it, do smth with ur life that has some worth.

There's surgery to help reverse the effects of acromegaly. Here's a page you can start with:

There's surgery to help reverse the effects of acromegaly. Here's a page you can start with:

i have acromegaly induced changes from HGH

• So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro