Describe my GF's phenotype

She looks similar to some Middle Eastern girls I know irl based off of skin color and hair type. As for Latina, I just put that based off of Latinas I see online.
Nice!
I would need to see an actual picture for a better assessment, the filter doesn't tell much.
That's okay, please see your DMs.

My GF said "1/4 black won't even hurt, the kids might look Brazilian or something"
Looking ‘brazilian’ is only good if the brazilian’s in question are like Lima or Chico. Take it from a resident, the best looking ppl here are of mostly european descent (med or sometimes north atlandid or nordid influenced), aside from the occasional (and kinda rare) mixed and african mogger

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Xangsane
Looking ‘brazilian’ is only good if the brazilian’s in question are like Lima or Chico. Take it from a resident, the best looking ppl here are mostly of european descent (med or sometimes north atlandid or nordid influenced), aside from the occasional (and kinda rare) mixed and african mogger
Do you think we look good?

Do you think we look good?
View attachment 2400721
if you look anything close to these images you’re an absolute mogger

i hope you do, cause it would be funny asf to have such an aspie chad in here who consistently makes gay ass comments and has over 70k posts

mirin your uniqueness, you’re 1
of 1 if true

• Love it
  • +1
if you look anything close to these images you’re an absolute mogger

i hope you do, cause it would be funny asf to have such an aspie chad in here who consistently makes gay ass comments and has over 70k posts

mirin your uniqueness, you’re 1
of 1 if true
Thank you!Why am I unique and such an aspie?

Thank you!Why am I unique and such an aspie?
lmao i always cage at how friendly you are, maybe i’m just a cynical SOB. I really do hope you’re a mogger, it would be so fucking funny.

But anyway, uniqueness comes from the rare combination of insane looks + extreme aspieness and non-nt ness

• Love it
  • +1
lmao i always cage at how friendly you are, maybe i’m just a cynical SOB. I really do hope you’re a mogger, it would be so fucking funny.

But anyway, uniqueness comes from the rare combination of insane looks + extreme aspieness and non-nt ness
Thank you, how friendly do I come off as?
Do you think I'd make a good film/book character?

See your DMs please!

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
HOLY FUCK BRO THIS CUNT IS OFF HIS NUT MANN

i dont wanna say this...ky....k..y

looks good (assuming she exists)

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Xangsane
you guys are both blonde anglos and would be considered white everywhere in the universe ;)

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
@chaddyboi66

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66