Reactions: Beetlejuice
6+, htn, very NT, moneymaxxing.
He don't care much about woman, but can pull if he wants to

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, murdah and 0S4MA
6+, htn, very NT, moneymaxxing.
He don't care much about woman, but can pull if he wants to
what level of girls did he pull mostly mtbs? some htbs?

• Hmm...
Reactions: 0S4MA
what level of girls did he pull mostly mtbs? some htbs?
2 htbs after that he didn't pursue any woman that much. One of them asked him out.

• +1
1) 6"4 ltn face. Statusmaxxed & social maxed. Lanky af. low inhib. Would be incel if he was shorter. Abuses JBW to get Asians.

2) 5"11 ish strong htn face. Low inhib

3) 5"9 chadlite face. Normie status
4) 6"0+ idk height htn face thugmaxxed, moneymaxxed ethnic slayer (100+bc at 17)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, murdah and 0S4MA
1) 6"4 ltn face. Statusmaxxed & social maxed. Lanky af. low inhib. Would be incel if he was shorter. Abuses JBW to get Asians.

4) 6"0+ idk height htn face thugmaxxed, moneymaxxed ethnic slayer (100+bc at 17)
100 is crazy do you think he's capping

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Well why do you want me to describe myself?

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
27yo
Born into wealth
Drives expensive cars from family
Chadlite face
6'0-6'1
Huge gymmaxxed frame
Huge arms
Dom/masc looks
24/7 iois from foids
Dark triad
Severe narcissism
Controlling
Abusive
Toxic
150+ slays
Slays jbs
Slays married foids
Slays foids from all ages and backgrounds
Slays on literally first to second date
Gets access to anal, blowjobs, degeneracy instantly
Pumps and dumps
Countless failed ltrs because of narcissism and toxicity

As you can see an overall nice guy with great personality which sweet women exactly want.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, rhinoplasty, p0lishsubhuman and 6 others
27yo
Born into wealth
Chadlite face
6'0-6'1
Huge gymmaxxed frame
Huge arms
Dom/masc looks
24/7 iois from foids
Dark triad
Severe narcissism
Controlling
Abusive
Toxic
150+ slays
Slays jbs
Slays married foids
Slays on literally first to second dates
Gets access to anal, blowjobs, degenarcy instantly
Pumps and dumps

As you can see an overall nice guy with great personality which sweet women exactly want.
born into wealth pisses me off the most here all these advantages and yet he gets this one

• +1
Reactions: NERG_72
born into wealth pisses me off the most here all these advantages and yet he gets this one
On top of the looks and everything else.

27yo
Born into wealth
Chadlite face
6'0-6'1
Huge gymmaxxed frame
Huge arms
Dom/masc looks
24/7 iois from foids
Dark triad
Severe narcissism
Controlling
Abusive
Toxic
150+ slays
Slays jbs
Slays married foids
Slays on literally first to second date
Gets access to anal, blowjobs, degeneracy instantly
Pumps and dumps

Why were you friends with this guy anyway? Did you play games or something?

My cousin is a tall white borderline Chadlite with light blue eyes and an athletic body.

He's a bit low-iq, but he doesn't need intelligence to live a very good life, he has a girlfriend but I guess he generally thinks women are just sluts.

He is hyper nt and follows all the social parameters to the letter, trash music, tattoos, football, beer, cars, normie pics in IG, sometimes it seems that he has no soul for my blackpilled eyes

He has too much SMV for the place we were born in, so he never had nor will he have problems with women, his girlfriend is a dyed blonde htb

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and 0S4MA
He got rated HTN-chadlite by users here, 5'8, decent body, he is curry but apparently has a med passing pheno and he is the part time model. Doesn't slay bur could if he wants

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and 0S4MA
My cousin is a tall white borderline Chadlite with light blue eyes and an athletic body.

He's a bit low-iq, but he doesn't need intelligence to live a very good life, he has a girlfriend but I guess he generally thinks women are just sluts.

He is hyper nt and follows all the social parameters to the letter, trash music, tattoos, football, beer, cars, normie pics in IG, sometimes it seems that he has no soul for my blackpilled eyes

He has too much SMV for the place we were born in, so he never had nor will he have problems with women, his girlfriend is a dyed blonde htb
Country?

Is it a nice place to live. Is it 3rd world,?
It depends on the area, it is a country in Latam but it is not Venezuela, it is developed in certain things, it is also a very large and varied country

Buenos Aires, the capital, is a beautiful city, although with some dangerous ghetto-type neighborhoods, most of the people are white, med, and mestizo.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Why are u so eager to move to shithole countries?
I don't need luxuries, ideally I wanna live in a hut with a foid close to a farm. I need an online income. West is too expensive

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I don't need luxuries, ideally I wanna live in a hut with a foid close to a farm. I need an online income. West is too expensive
Ur not about tge Andrew tate hustle lifestyle?

• +1
Ur not about tge Andrew tate hustle lifestyle?
No it's a bullshit cope. I don't even think you need to slay or have a harem of foids.

All you need in life is
Good food ( animal products and fruit)
Freedom ( wake up whenever, as little wageslaving as possible)
Sex and intimacy and physical touch and connection
Having kids

All your instincts are hardwired to want these things and this is what ultimately makes you happy.

You can live in a tent with a foid have kids and buy milk from a local farm and THATS ALL YOU NEED. You don't need to live in the west to have this.

This takes looks so the foid loves you enough to actually tolerate living in a tent and a little bit of money but it's not even that expensive tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, 0S4MA, xegigi and 1 other person
No it's a bullshit cope. I don't even think you need to slay or have a harem of foids.

All you need in life is
Good food ( animal products and fruit)
Freedom ( wake up whenever, as little wageslaving as possible)
Sex and intimacy and physical touch and connection
Having kids

All your instincts are hardwired to want these things and this is what ultimately makes you happy.

You can live in a tent with a foid have kids and buy milk from a local farm and THATS ALL YOU NEED. You don't need to live in the west to have this.

This takes looks so the food loves you enough to actually tolerate living in a tent and a little bit of money but it's not even that expensive tbh.
Moat women are superficial and like being pampered with luxuries tho

• JFL
Don't know any

Moat women are superficial and like being pampered with luxuries tho
If you mog her enough you dont have to, foids may even pay for you iirc @TechnoBoss has suger mommas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA, Jason Voorhees and TechnoBoss
If you mog her enough you dont have to, foids may even pay for you iirc @TechnoBoss has suger mommas
Men should date above their looksmatch in LTRs

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and HTN_Mentalcel
Men should date above their looksmatch in LTRs
yeah if you ask to piss in her mouth and shit on her chest and she says no, she doesnt like you, she doesnt love you, shes not attracted to you. It sounds retarded but its true:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and CreepyJewel1

what type of asians he can pull? white chinese or filipinos?

I've had a few sugar mommas. One used to just buy me vodka mainly, and another bought me expensive stuff like really nice headphones for when I DJ and a ton of drugs.

Most of the time when a girl is being your sugar momma it's because she acknowledges you mog her facially. It doesn't always work like this though. One time I met with a 52yr old who drove around 5 hours to come pick me up and then 5 hours back to her house. She worked as an esthetician and gave me a full spa treatment for free. The day after she took me to a club and paid for drinks. She was HTB for her age so I didn't mog her facially that much (accounting for age difference of course)

I met another girl like 36 or something who drove a similar distance to meet me. Picked me up and drove like 5-6 hours hours back to her house too and cooked me steak, bought me beer, and I fucked her the entire time I was there. She would go to work and I just chilled at her house playing her playstation until she returned. Even bought me vape juice too cause I ran out.

• +1
Reactions: NERG_72, 0S4MA and HTN_Mentalcel
I've had a few sugar mommas. One used to just buy me vodka mainly, and another bought me expensive stuff like really nice headphones for when I DJ and a ton of drugs.

Most of the time when a girl is being your sugar momma it's because she acknowledges you mog her facially. It doesn't always work like this though. One time I met with a 52yr old who drove around 5 hours to come pick me up and then 5 hours back to her house. She worked as an esthetician and gave me a full spa treatment for free. The day after she took me to a club and paid for drinks. She was HTB for her age so I didn't mog her facially that much (accounting for age difference of course)

I met another girl like 36 or something who drove a similar distance to meet me. Picked me up and drove like 5-6 hours hours back to her house too and cooked me steak, bought me beer, and I fucked her the entire time I was there. She would go to work and I just chilled at her house playing her playstation until she returned. Even bought me vape juice too cause I ran out.
read every single word high SMV as a male mogs hard

• +1
Reactions: NERG_72 and TechnoBoss
Describe thier stats, personalties, how they view women wtv is relevant
I saw an actual chad at the gym yesterday
Like 6’5 Aryan with good frame, straight nose, jaw etc
Life is so funny sometimes

• +1
Reactions: NERG_72 and 0S4MA

Bru what do you even look like

The highest smv guy i know barely slays since he chooses not to sleep around, but he's gymmaxxed HTN blonde hair blue eyes tan, also good personality and extroverted. Has had lots of girls approach but rejects

• +1
5’6 ish chadlite, nt, good popular friend group, very very skinny
Blond curly hair

The highest smv guy i know barely slays since he chooses not to sleep around, but he's gymmaxxed HTN blonde hair blue eyes tan, also good personality and extroverted. Has had lots of girls approach but rejects
Where do they approacu

• +1