Describe the slayers you know IRL

stats: 6 + hyper latinos
personality: nt as fuck
view on women: cumrags LOL

Oh insta dms

Does he get approached irl?
I know that story I just mentioned and he knows lots of girls, but I dont know that how many irl approaches specifically. This was mainly in highschool, but I have caught up with him sometimes since and his looks are higher than when he was getting girls wanting him in hs

@synock21
Mad slayer. 7'2. 24 in . Every psl bone maxxed.

I know that story I just mentioned and he knows lots of girls, but I dont know that how many irl approaches specifically. This was mainly in highschool, but I have caught up with him sometimes since and his looks are higher than when he was getting girls wanting him in hs
Send his face in dms i’m curious

blue eyes, stubble, manlets (5'8) do drugs, shit personalities and views of women, faked "just woke up" voice, medocre frame, leaned or at least a low bf%

I know of 2 people irl that match my exact discription.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
1. 5’11-6’0, borderline chadlite and has a big chin(rare trait here), below average frame but somewhat compensates with roided physique(still looks droopy)

2. 5’5 maybe shorter, htn but is blonde with light blue eyes and rosy cheeks(jbw halo) average frame but shit phyique.

3. 6’3 low mtn with average frame and physique.

4. 6’1-6’2 low mtn lanky with narrow frame but whoremaxxes.

100 is crazy do you think he's capping
No. He goes after ltbs primarily and sluts, or on the other end innocent girls who he probably manipulate.

what type of asians he can pull? white chinese or filipinos?
He's goes after Chinese but its a snowball effect jfl. I've been in convos where girls are thirsting over him, people say talking to women makes you less incel but talking go women makes you realise they are even worse than you thought.

Should also mention all the slayers I mentioned but 1 are born into wealth, never had to worry anything in their life. The thugmaxxed one was gifted a 50k merc by his mum.

• Woah
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
It's so funny the slayers ik irl all view all women as complete sluts and they cheat on them, treat them like shit and because they look good they are viewed as infallible and still get gfs. They are all extremely racist and misogynistic too, would get cancelled but they make foids wet so they get a pass.

My opinions on women aren't even that bad compared to 2 of them but I would get crucified for it because I don't have the looks.

• +1
Describe thier stats, personalties, how they view women wtv is relevant
All incels according to this forum, yet fuck pussy left and right

34 in 2010

Dark black skin

5'10

Unemployed crack dealer and pimp

Had a 22lr single action cowboy revolver

Former rapper

Lives with his mother in her attic

Practices occultism

Worships Satan

Smokes crack

Manifested a mixed suicidal emo girl that jumped out of his window

Had a thicc Dutch gf that cheated on him with Cam'ron

Always had different hoes in his room

Fucked hookers every week

Picked up hookers from the homeless shelter

Made a hooker sleep in his front lawn

• JFL
I've had a few sugar mommas. One used to just buy me vodka mainly, and another bought me expensive stuff like really nice headphones for when I DJ and a ton of drugs.

Most of the time when a girl is being your sugar momma it's because she acknowledges you mog her facially. It doesn't always work like this though. One time I met with a 52yr old who drove around 5 hours to come pick me up and then 5 hours back to her house. She worked as an esthetician and gave me a full spa treatment for free. The day after she took me to a club and paid for drinks. She was HTB for her age so I didn't mog her facially that much (accounting for age difference of course)

I met another girl like 36 or something who drove a similar distance to meet me. Picked me up and drove like 5-6 hours hours back to her house too and cooked me steak, bought me beer, and I fucked her the entire time I was there. She would go to work and I just chilled at her house playing her playstation until she returned. Even bought me vape juice too cause I ran out.
where did u meet them

dating apps? and if so which ones?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
My best m8 is a slayer he’s 5’8 and BBC. He runs NT low inhb game and slays hoes attr white mullato and now for the first time blk foids. He doesn’t like blk girls but he has a blk Stacy who is obessed with him currently lol

I can’t mention anymore as I tend to try to block out skayers as they make me depressed only reason I mention this guy is cos we are close and I see the girls he fucks whilst I’m incel :feelswah::feelswhy:

• +1
where did u meet them

dating apps? and if so which ones?
One who bought me very expensive stuff was a friend from when I was a teenager. The other two I met from the same app OKC.

He’s 6’4 and has a great sense of humour that appeals to foids, facially low to mid MTN I guess :feelswat:

• +1
I know a guy who fits this slayer profile perfectly. He’s got that Chadlite face with short blonde hair and blue eyes, standing around 6'1" (more or less the same height as me). He’s got an athletic build, not a gymcel, and he's in the army. At just 22 years old, he already has a baby with his girlfriend. He looks like he’s from Northern Europe, but he’s actually from Spain. The best (or worst) part? He’s not an asshole at all—he’s a pretty chill guy.

• +1
Either htn+ dripmaxxed and sexy

Or ugly and boneless

• +1
skinny fat 5'9 kienfelders build paki, no inhib.

• +1