Description of thompson from a physiognomist at my university

Deleted member 20452

Deleted member 20452

Silver
This is his analysis after i sent him thompson's face and told some things about his persona

note:
sunflower(real name not revealed) - is a guy from Krakov, his very close friend. They go to the same university. Likes to play warhammer 2 in his free time

This is what he wrote:

Disclosure: I’m a teacher... I’m pretty sure thompson had a learning disability of some kind, possibly combined with ADHD. A lot of these kids are really smart but lack the patience to learn something they consider “boring.” They get written off as lazy early on and learn to do just enough and not bother asking for help. His subservience to sunflower and his desperate need for sunflower's approval is the giveaway. thompson is very smart and often displays more imaginative and creative thinking than anyone. Honestly he becomes capable of a lot more than anyone expects from him but sunflower needs thompson to be as broken as possible for their dynamic to work.

@Leonardo DiCaprio

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, Deleted member 3828, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
You went through all that work when I could’ve given you a description: he’s simply a coco sucking faggot piece of garbage. Simple as that

• JFL
Reactions: WaltonMoggins, Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 20452 and 3 others
Lol. He is high IQ but adhd.:chad:

@Thompsonz

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 13332 and Kingcel32
@Nameless_Sunflower you said you're from Warsaw, sunflower. Is this nigga telling the truth?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and Kingcel32
being physiognomy genius is not easy life

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
kubrick-cruise-kidman.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20452 and Deleted member 3828