Descriptions of male love interests in romance novels

I've been going over the descriptions of attractive male leads in romance novels and seeing commonalities

Rather than just pick my favorites I went with the most popular on tiktok. My tiktok feed is skewed towards dark romance because that's what I read but you can search "book boyfriends" there and see what you get

Edward Cullen(Twilight)
She describes his facial features as being perfect and angular—high cheekbones, strong jawline, a straight nose, and full lips. His hair, which is always messy, retains the unusual bronze shade that he inherited in his human life from his biological mother. His eyes, once green, are now described as topaz

Aaron Warner(Shatter Me)
He has blond hair and green eyes usually described as pale emerald. He has a defined and strong jaw, and dimples when he smiles. He is tall, slender, and toned, but also manly, has skin, but not pale, just with a slight tan enough to look healthy.

Nate hawkins(Icebreaker):
Nate is roughly 6'4" with broad shoulders, a muscular body and dark eyes. He is described as having thick dark hair, however the cover art portrays a more medium-brown hair colour. He has a sharp jawline with stubble, dimples and strong cheekbones

Caradan Greenbriar(folk of the air)
Cardan has curly, iridescent midnight hair and sharp cheekbones. He has long, black eyelashes and soft lips. His eyes are described as black with a golden ring around the pupils. He usually wears kohl under his eyes. Cardan is said to be lean and tall, with very pale skin

Some takeaways, having read most of these and some others. You have typical PSL esque features like jaw and cheekbones. But also less expected ones like lips, dimples and eyelashes. Chin and browbone aren't brought up much but eyes are. Rarely do leads ever have full beards but stubble is common. Hair is mentioned alot.

The male leads are always described as tall, 6'+ and lean. Often broad shouldered. Besides that you don't often get detailed body descriptions

There's some differences between YA leads like Cullen and college and up slayers but not much actually. They're basically the same guy with more muscle and maybe stubble
Ethnics don’t get your hopes up

Being white or white-passing is the bare minimum here