Design session with Eppley

Are you no longer pro surgery?
Nah. @Deusmaximus think the freaks produced by Eppley look good to women because he prolly plans to get implants himself.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
implants are the biggest meme of the looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: adam_ross2549
implants are the biggest meme of the looksmaxxing
This dude. Most results are utter garbage. Getting the design and placement right requires a lot of luck.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai and DoctorLooksmax
This dude. Most results are utter garbage. Getting the design and placement right requires a lot of luck.
osteotomies or softmaxx. And osteotomies arent somewhat special. Just from recession to MTN and thats all

• +1
Reactions: ToTheTop, Darwined and DoctorLooksmax
osteotomies or softmaxx. And osteotomies arent somewhat special. Just from recession to MTN and thats all
Yes. Osteotomies just bring your bones within the normal range. Shooting for chad forward growth just makes you look weird most of the time.

• +1
Reactions: ToTheTop, DoctorLooksmax and Deleted member 17244
Fillers can work but they are temporary. Also, you can't get too much before you start to look uncanny

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax and Deleted member 17244
Yes. Osteotomies just bring your bones within the normal range. Shooting for chad forward growth just makes you look weird most of the time.
to get chad foward growth you need lf2 if normie or lf3 if recessed/LTN. Its impossible to get

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
to get chad foward growth you need lf2 if normie or lf3 if recessed/LTN. Its impossible to get
Nah. Chads have forward growth in their craniums as well. You'd have to slice open the entire skull in the middle and bring everything forward.

This may still look weird though. The thing is we simply cannot mimic natural forward growth using surgeries. There is a lot that goes into it that we don't understand yet.

Nah. Chads have forward growth in their craniums as well. You'd have to slice open the entire skull in the middle and bring everything forward.

This may still look weird though. The thing is we simply cannot mimic natural forward growth using surgeries. There is a lot that goes into it that we don't understand yet.
I have recessed forehead, flat lf3 area and slightly forward lf2 area. My lf1 area is OK, but I have an underbite so its a good idea to get slight lf1 movement. However I can end up as a chimpmaxxer due to flat upper maxilla. Brutal

I have recessed forehead, flat lf3 area and slightly forward lf2 area. My lf1 area is OK, but I have an underbite so its a good idea to get slight lf1 movement. However I can end up as a chimpmaxxer due to flat upper maxilla. Brutal
Idź zjeść pierogi

Depends on what exactly is reccessed

Your forehead puts you in danger on chimp maxxing but maybe not for over people

• +1
Depends on what exactly is reccessed

Your forehead puts you in danger on chimp maxxing but maybe not for over people
on the other hand 2-3mm lf1 movement wouldnt do shit

on the other hand 2-3mm lf1 movement wouldnt do shit
A few mm on the maxilla does a lot more visually than a few mm on the mandible

Maybe worth doing just don’t expect a drastic change tbh

• +1

i have to spend my money on smh. Im not into cars and hedonism so Im gonna just put all my money into looksmaxxing (lf1, gyno surgery, gonion fillers) and geomaxxing

How long is your midface btw? What is your MFR?

How long is your midface btw? What is your MFR?
I think its like 71mm IPD / 66mm midface length = 1.08

the optician said I have a 65mm IPD which I think most be wrong

Use a digital caliper to measure.

And your eyes look a lot more wide set than average. I'd figure you were closer to 70 mm IPD.

Your midface length is above average btw. 64 is around average.

Your skull is quite big I guess.

The hardest part is people having less rather then more. This result and all the other have one thing in common. They all wanted Big projection rather then looking at the harmony of the face.

Use a digital caliper to measure.

And your eyes look a lot more wide set than average. I'd figure you were closer to 70 mm IPD.
I havent got one unfortunately, im pertty sure my IPD is around 70mm

I was suprised that my midface was above average length, i think its because my philtrum is a bit long and my upper lip a bit thin, If my upper lip wasnt so thin that would knock my midface length down to like 63mm or so.

A longer midface ascends my pretty hard in morphs

I was suprised that my midface was above average length, i think its because my philtrum is a bit long and my upper lip a bit thin, If my upper lip wasnt so thin that would knock my midface length down to like 63mm or so.

Lol. You should get one off amazon and get a scouring stick. Very useful for measuring your ratios.

I agree with you ascending with a longer midface. I just think your skull is larger than average so a longer midface works better.

A lot of things affect how these ratios are perceived btw. I don't they should be the only thing we look at. We should only use them as the rough guide and eyeball things with morphs.

Lol. You should get one off amazon and get a scouring stick. Very useful for measuring your ratios.

I agree with you ascending with a longer midface. I just think your skull is larger than average so a longer midface works better.
got a link?

i should defo buy one I wanna get all my ratios get accuratet

just been morphing longer eyebrows onto my face and it ascended me cos it really neutralises the IPD failo. I just havent seen any eyebrow transplant results on men that look good unfrotunately

got a link?

just been morphing longer eyebrows onto my face and it ascended me cos it really neutralises the IPD failo. I just havent seen any eyebrow transplant results on men that look good unfrotunately

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
got a link?

got a link?

Amazon product ASIN B075H6M2CM
Also, this is useful for measuring bizygo and face length:

Amazon product ASIN B07Y9GQQLC

got a link?

got a link?

Yes. Closer together eyebrows makes your eyes appear more closely spaced.

Like I said above, a lot goes into how your ratios are perceived. You can see this in the ratios of the many actors and models posted here. Lots of dudes with bad ratios who still look harmonious.

got a link?

got a link?

Also, are you making these morphs using selfies? They make your eye spacing look worse you know.

The hardest part is people having less rather then more. This result and all the other have one thing in common. They all wanted Big projection rather then looking at the harmony of the face.
Dude. These guys are not idiots.

At this point, I think getting a good implant result just boils down to luck or trial and error. You would likely need to get it revised several times before it looks right.

But yes. you are better off undershooting because an oversized implant stretches out your soft tissues and you won't be able to remove it without loose skin sagging around your face.

Also, are you making these morphs using selfies? They make your eye spacing look worse you know.
i did this morph on a random old pic of me at a party cos I know it was with a proper camera with good focal length

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
but users on .org told me a few implants will make me a chad

why can't people realize that most of looksmaxes are easier said than done

the only easy looksmax is losing weight lol

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
What do you even plan to do with your life though? Career? Hobbies?
i cant cope with being mogged by every white zoomer, no career and hobbies for my bonez

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
Dude. These guys are not idiots.

At this point, I think getting a good implant result just boils down to luck or trial and error. You would likely need to get it revised several times before it looks right.

But yes. you are better off undershooting because an oversized implant stretches out your soft tissues and you won't be able to remove it without loose skin sagging around your face.
You’re not wrong, it takes trial and error. At the end of the day, it’s really the design and 3D view you have to really see how well the implant will turn out. Most errors take into account that they try and compare zygos to other models. You can’t compare Sean o pry high cheek bones to yours because they’re so many more factors(skull, brow ridge, forehead height etc). It’s all about finding the best cheek bone projection that fits your own harmony. But at the end of the day, good results are based on harmony and subtle.

You’re not wrong, it takes trial and error. At the end of the day, it’s really the design and 3D view you have to really see how well the implant will turn out. Most errors take into account that they try and compare zygos to other models. You can’t compare Sean o pry high cheek bones to yours because they’re so many more factors(skull, brow ridge, forehead height etc). It’s all about finding the best cheek bone projection that fits your own harmony. But at the end of the day, good results are based on harmony and subtle.
If that is you in your PFP, I'd just get fillers. Like a ml or 2 on each side. I don't think your cheekbones are bad to begin with.

Implants are very hard to get right, especially for zygos. There are basically no good cheek implant results on here.

That was me at around 18% fat. I’m around 11 now with a recent pic. I have wide zygos but no anterior projection. You’re rigyt though, it’s easy to look uncanny with cheek implants.
If that is you in your PFP, I'd just get fillers. Like a ml or 2 on each side. I don't think your cheekbones are bad to begin with.

Implants are very hard to get right, especially for zygos. There are basically no good cheek implant results on here.
What about saiyan, Pagoni, and other poster who deleted his (face max)realsurgerysoon? I thought those were good.

What about saiyan, Pagoni, and other poster who deleted his (face max)realsurgerysoon? I thought those were good.
facemax looks like shit after all his implants. Surgerysoon's result was good but hardly life changing. he more or less looked the same.

facemax looks like shit after all his implants. Surgerysoon's result was good but hardly life changing. he more or less looked the same.
Wasn’t face max projection like 5.5 or 6 mm? Real surgery was more subtle, but it really does add to his harmony. I know what you mean for the price and results…

Secondo me in questo forum stai dicendo un sacco di cazzate! Ho visto diversi risultati di miglioramento con gli impianti del mento e della mascella è ovvio che con un bimascellare e un lefort 3 forse i risultati sono più naturali e prevedibili ma cazzo ti stanno segando metà del viso in confronto un impianto avvolgente è un buon compromesso

Secondo me in questo forum stai dicendo un sacco di cazzate! Ho visto diversi risultati di miglioramento con gli impianti del mento e della mascella è ovvio che con un bimascellare e un lefort 3 forse i risultati sono più naturali e prevedibili ma cazzo ti stanno segando metà del viso in confronto un impianto avvolgente è un buon compromesso

Pizza, mafia and It's me.. Mario!