Desperate teen needs help looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: 999.escapism
1. Stop pouting your lips

2. Grow your eyebrows with castor oil and lassie grow your eyelashes as well so you look slightly more mixed feminine traits and not ogre

3. Read heightmaxxing threads your still 16 so you still have a bit of time.

4. Get a more trendy tiktok haircut the curly hair is not helping the neanderthal allegations.
now this is advice you should take in @999.escapism
ignore the naysayers advice
you look good actually, and look like you could pull, and still very young, in HS :feelsyay:
you prolly only need some soft maxxing, at least for the time being

• +1
now this is advice you should take in @999.escapism
ignore the naysayers advice
you look good actually, and look like you could pull, and still very young, in HS :feelsyay:
you prolly only need some soft maxxing, at least for the time being
Thank you bro 🙏 soft maxing ✅

• Love it
Reactions: Skywalker
Your hair looks great btw I don’t why they hate on you here.
because they're fat indians who are jealous of anyone with better pheno and body

• +1
because they're fat indians who are jealous of anyone with better pheno and body
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 man his lineage fxcks goats and believe in Hindu 🤡🔯❌✅✝️

Your grecel fag
No help for you
Get out

Ignore the chuds replying to you
Here is some actual advice
Dress better
Fill your eyebrows (castor oil and microblading pen)
Stop making that autistic face

• +1
what haircut should he get?
so real I want a mullet (wrestling culture) but then I’m fucked Im jus getting a fade and cutting the dead ends, curls right to bottom of ears

Ignore the chuds replying to you
Here is some actual advice
Dress better
Fill your eyebrows (castor oil and microblading pen)
Stop making that autistic face
W comment W chad W advice

First of all, we can't gauge how you truly look bc of that selfie you took. There's a guide on this server on how to take a proper pic. Ask one of your friends to take a picture of your front, left and right profile of your face from 6 feet away. Preferably in daylight, avoid sun glare, and don't squint like an autist. Just rest your face so you can see the good, the bad and ugly. Your hair isn't the ideal color, dye it brown or black or in between those 2. Send those photos to my dm and we can assess from there.

Your height is very bad tho. 5'8 isn't a slayer height, you could make it work with a shorter girl, but you'll have to compensate for it through your wealth, beauty or lifestyle and attitude.

They bully anyone they don't see as perfect, It's nothing personal

• +1

Gay faggot hair why did you striaghten it curls are good in men and death teir eyes
Nice jaw btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 999.escapism and Deleted member 27987
View attachment 2357138
Gay faggot hair why did you striaghten it curls are good in men and death teir eyes
Nice jaw btw
cause I have no money for curl cream and its easier to just straighten it, 20min and my hair is ready for the day. and eye area is fine the extra long eyelashes and almond eyeshape make up for the very slight tilt and under eye baggage, ive noticed the lashes are so long it draws attention from the mediocre eye area. and ty for compliment on jaw.
FyOtfLXXgAIxpsJ

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and 999.escapism
First of all, we can't gauge how you truly look bc of that selfie you took. There's a guide on this server on how to take a proper pic. Ask one of your friends to take a picture of your front, left and right profile of your face from 6 feet away. Preferably in daylight, avoid sun glare, and don't squint like an autist. Just rest your face so you can see the good, the bad and ugly. Your hair isn't the ideal color, dye it brown or black or in between those 2. Send those photos to my dm and we can assess from there.

Your height is very bad tho. 5'8 isn't a slayer height, you could make it work with a shorter girl, but you'll have to compensate for it through your wealth, beauty or lifestyle and attitude.
Type shit it ain’t bout the bitches tho I get those I just wanna max out my stats but I made a pt2 with only my face if u care enough to check it out (u prolly don’t)

Type shit it ain’t bout the bitches tho I get those I just wanna max out my stats but I made a pt2 with only my face if u care enough to check it out (u prolly don’t)
Don't be ridiculous. Everything you do is for them at the end of the day. We have no hunger like sexual hunger. Most men conquer and live lavishly in order to attract a mate. Besides the halo effect and not feeling like shit, why look good at all? For woman, their attention, validation and sex. That's the end goal etched into your DNA and brain. Every human's brain.

I saw your part 2 but again you didn't do it properly.

Don't be ridiculous. Everything you do is for them at the end of the day. We have no hunger like sexual hunger. Most men conquer and live lavishly in order to attract a mate. Besides the halo effect and not feeling like shit, why look good at all? For woman, their attention, validation and sex. That's the end goal etched into your DNA and brain. Every human's brain.

I saw your part 2 but again you didn't do it properly.
Realism, factual info finally someone dropping gems on me instead of cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greatape11 and Iden
Ha, dan kunnen we mooi in het Nederlands converseren.

Overduidelijk woon jij niet in Nederland.

Ben je maar 5'8" qua lengte? Dan, moet je zeker niet naar Nederland verhuizen.

Ja, I’m wont in de netherland, ik bent daar vor twe jaaren Dan ik ga naar America, mijn Netherlands niet heel goed hore, ik wont in America for viere jaartjes so mijn Netherlands is nie meir goed as u can tell

An ya 5,8 surprised yk feet with ur meter schooling system it’s terrible

Ya I know bro 💀 tallest people in the world my dad was short 🧐🤓

looksmaxxing, I’ve been looksmaxxing for about a week now and Im soaking it in like a sponge this is me now and I do actually get a lot of female attention (mostly online) but I have females compliment me irl like about my muscles. Any tips for improvement? I’m 16 weigh 135 yes ik I wrestle so I get big while being little, 5,8View attachment 2356373View attachment 2356376View attachment 2356380View attachment 2356379
5”8 in holland, relocate to Vietnam asap

5”8 in holland, relocate to Vietnam asap
Bro I live in America 😂 I moved if u speaked dutch you could’ve got it

Ja, I’m wont in de netherland, ik bent daar vor twe jaaren Dan ik ga naar America, mijn Netherlands niet heel goed hore, ik wont in America for viere jaartjes so mijn Netherlands is nie meir goed as u can tell
An ya 5,8 surprised yk feet with ur meter schooling system it’s terrible
Good effort in speaking Dutch.
yeah, the heightpill is probably most true and present in this country. Anyways. Good gym efforts.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
I swear when a ltn curry tell you that you are subhuman, its something

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura
Ur a fecal cell fuck you 😂 knock yo fuckin teeth out
I meant, you have the right to feel offended by the other curry

nothing more lol, and for me you smv mog him No debate

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura

I take back what I said. Ur not degenerate my bad homie yk how it is getting defensive on this app cuz I was thinking u were cool this whole time 😂

• +1
I take back what I said. Ur not degenerate my bad homie yk how it is getting defensive on this app cuz I was thinking u were cool this whole time 😂
mirin your muscles, also your haircut

some girls like this kind of hair

just watch out for frizz (use a styling cream water-based )

Thank you brother 🙏, and trust bro they do, when it ain’t wild and shit 😂

• +1
Thank you brother 🙏, and trust bro they do, when it ain’t wild and shit 😂
Yeah i know someone with the same haircut as you, and he's in a ltr with a stacylite

Thats him
Screenshot 20230802 224040 Gallery

Last edited:
  • +1

hoi

• +1

just watch out for frizz (use a styling cream water-based )
BAHAHAHAHAHA u do like to get punded hard by muscle neanderthals as they look u deep in the eyes with their uncanny face dont u :feelskek: Go ahead lube up brother:lul:

• JFL
Bro has more hair on his chest then head nigga ur a Neanderthal but I’m not a coper nice jawline ur hair is shit skin perfect
JFL. This guy is funny

F1ypns9XoAEWw4h

whatever u say bro, one looks like a primitive man the other looks like an anatomically modern human being. If ur a faggot just say ur a faggot and apes r ur type, no judgment. Ok a little bit of judgment.

Bro that selfie battle is unfair lol
this was obv his best photo as it was the only one he posted and was afraid to show his face in all the other photos that were covered up in some way.

its ok shawty just be confident

• JFL
Reactions: becomingnearperfect