Despite it being impossible by definition for foids to Mog a Mascsthetic Male

6ft4

6ft4

Juggernaut Genes Possessor
I have accepted that foids can eye area mog a mascsthetic male

It's insane when you see a foid with PSL Goddess level eyes irl (may be exaggerating but they immediately reminded me of ana paula arosio)

I went into the bank today and some foid working there had extremely aesthetic eyes while her face as a whole was low class and not super appealing
I'd say she was HTB objectively but just the lack of feminine appeal would allow me to dock her a bit in terms of her appeal to me.
It was crazy to see an eye area so good on the kind of face you'd see quite regularly. When she got up to ask for help I could see she was a womanlet, good for sexual attraction but not the best genetic package. Short foids usually have sex appeal maxxed features while it's usually taller foids that have ethereal features.

I've never noticed a foid blatantly eye area mog me before, they have mogged me on strikingness of colour countless times but most girls I find attractive have soft, cute puppy eyes while many foids who are high in objective attractiveness will have good eye areas but nothing to write home about
I've never found myself thinking about the magnificence of mathematical formulas before as a result of a foids eye area.

I used to take note of the amount of tinder foids who omitted a stuck up aura while having brutal upper eyelid exposure and round eyes that would be a death sentence on males which they partially manages to fraud with makeup.
Because the average males I encounter tend to have notably better eye areas than the average foids I encounter, the thought of a foid eye mogging a mascsthetic guy with hooded upper eyes never even crossed my mind but I discovered today that it's possible.

The foid seemed like an idiot tho, she couldn't give me a receipt for a lodgement because she was waiting for some system issue was resolved and expected me to just take her word for it that she would put the money into my account once the issue was fixed after I give her custody of my cash and leave the premises

In terms of other facial features, even if a foid mogs in terms of relative forward growth and looks far more dogmaxxed than a male, you will often find her male looks equivelant will have more absolute forward growth even if he looks less dogmaxxed due to the difference in overall skull shape.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit, baburam, forevergymcelling and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back